Unbreakable Shield – Chapter 23 ( OUT OF HAND )
740 5 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

ZEKE POV

Moving up my blindfold I stared at my opponent for a bit before putting it down. He was one of the older kids in the academy that hailed from the main branch of the Uzumaki family.

From the short amount of time I have spent in the academy, I did not have anything positive to say about him.

Every time we crossed paths I would hear him brag about being the son of a gold dig AHEM a whore AHEM a top ranking member of the clan and that others should just worship the very ground he walks on.

There had been several instances where I caught him stealing money from some kids or harassing some girls with a bunch of his minions.

While I didn’t do anything about it personally, I did tell Mr. Subaru about what happened to which he just sighed and told me that he would look into it.

All in all, he was what I categorized as a MALFOY, one of those distasteful bastards that used his family’s name to bully people around.

However, unlike the other Malfoy pig, I met before this one actually had a proper backing and looked to be at least somewhat blessed in the physical department as he was quite tall and bulky.

Not to mention the fact that he was also in this class meant that he was fairly decent skill and talent wise.

“I've been wanting to do this for a long time now. Ever since you joined this class, You are all everyone talks about. ”

‘ How is that my fault?’ I thought to myself at the audacity of this idiot.

“ I’m going to enjoy pounding you to the ground little boy. Then the princess would know she has been talking to the wrong Uzumaki “

“SO You better take off that blindfold so everyone can see the fear and humiliation in your eyes when I beat the living shit out of you” He said to me in a sadistic way as he punched his fists on his palms.

“ OYA OYA OYA “ I said as I put my hand over my mouth.

“ I don’t think you have the facilities for that big man ”  I said to him in a sly voice. Making sure to move my hand away just enough so he could see the smirk on my face.

“ After all Yowai mo [You are weak]” I said out loud mimicking a fellow blindfold wearing honored one.

Contrary to what I thought was going to happen the boy didn’t fall for my bait.

Except for a slight twitch in his eyes, there was no other indication that my words even fazed him a little bit.

‘I guess he was trained a little at home huh’ I thought to myself.

“Enough trash talking.”

“Make the seal of reconciliation and start the fight.” Mr Subaru shouted out.

ZEKE POV END

PRINCESS POV

I couldn’t help but giggle as they got told off by sensei.

The amusement soon turned in to worry because of the opponent Zeke was facing.

IKAMEKIDOMOE UZUMAKI

Even during the friendly spars held in the clan, the boy was well known for being ruthless and unnecessarily cruel towards his opponents.

The boy held little regard for the rules. Breaking them whenever he sees fit.

Uncaring of the consequences because he knew that he would be protected no matter what he did as long as he did not overstep his boundaries.

The only reason why he dared to be this arrogant was that his grand uncle was an elder of the village.

The only other people that could stand up to him without having to face the backlash of his grand uncle were relatives of other elders or people with a similar level of backing.

*sigh*

Hopefully, sensei will interfere if things get out of hand.

*Step*

*step*

*step*

I watched in surprise as Zeke started walking towards the center of the ring after doing the seal of reconciliation with his damn blindfold still on.

‘ It doesn’t look like he is taking any of this seriously’ I thought to myself, getting worried.

‘ IKAMEKIDOMOE  wasn’t someone to be  underestimated ’

‘ Even though he has a rotten personality. He is still amongst one of the strongest people in the younger generation of the clan. He is even able to fight on an even footing with some of the Genins of the clan.    ‘I thought to myself as I watched Zeke stop in the middle of the ring with his hands still in his pocket.

“Come get me, You ork. Let us see if you have the ability to back up everything you just said. “ He said out loud with a smile on his face.

‘ This guy…’

‘He must have a kekkai Genkai that allows him to get under people's skin. ‘I thought to myself as I looked at his opponent.

It was quite clear that Zeke’s taunts were working. His opponent’s fists were balled up and his whole body was shaking with his face slowly turning the same shade as his hair.

‘If he had steam coming out of his ears he would easily resemble a raging bull right now’ I thought to myself.

*RRRROOOAAAAARRRR*

“I will break every bone in your body” He yelled out as he blitzed towards Zeke almost becoming a blur.

“Eat this” He yelled as he made an uppercut towards Zeke’s chin.

*KYAAA*

Some of the girls shouted out as they covered their faces.

Even I thought he was going to get hit, to everyone’s surprise, he was able to dodge the attack by tilting his head ever so slightly.

The only person that doesn’t seem to be fazed the slightest was Mr. Subaru.

‘ It almost feels like he expected this to happen ‘ I thought to myself as I focused back on the fight in front of me.

*AAAAAH*

With another yell, IKAMEKIDOMOE started punching and kicking Zeke from different angles all of which were avoided by Zeke by making minimum movement.

It was then I realized something.

‘He hasn't moved from his original spot.’

‘How is he doing this?’

‘ Zeke almost feels like a blade of grass swaying with the wind.’  I thought to myself as I wondered if I too could do that in the future.

“You are too slow” I heard Zeke mumble out before he kicked his opponent in the gut, making him fly into the air.

* TUDD*

A loud tudd rang out throughout the compound as IKAMEKIDOMOE fell to the ground just a few centimeters away from the edge of the circle.

“WAAAAAA”

“AAAHHH”

Several students shouted out in surprise. Not that I blame them. It’s not every day you see someone get kicked into the air by someone half their age.

*COUGH*

*COUGH*

*COUGH*

“You… How are you doing this? “

“ A mere outcast member dares to go against someone from the main clan” He shouted out as he once again ran towards Zeke throwing a flurry of punches and kicks.

*Sigh*

“Then let me show why this outsider doesn’t give a shit about you” Zeke mumbled out as he caught one of IKAMEKIDOMOEs punches.

His opponent’s eyes widened as Zeke caught his punch.

Still holding IKAMEKIDOMOEs Fist, Zeke punched his opponent’s stomach.

*PUCHI*

“ ARHHHH”

His opponent fell to his feet with saliva coming out of his mouth as he gasped for air.

*GASP*

*GASP*

*GASP*

I watched in awe as Zeke brought one of the best stars of the younger generation to his knees with ease.

It wasn’t a close fight.

He utterly decimated him.

‘Could I win against Zeke? ’ I thought to myself.

My BLOOD boiled with excitement at the thought of getting into an exciting fight in the future.

*SIGH*

“ This is pointless. Sensei, didn't I win already?”

“ Just announce me as the winner”

Zeke said as he turned around and started walking back towards us.

‘ So it’s done already ’

‘ HMm, what is IKAMEKIDOMOE doing ? ’ I thought to myself as I tried to look what he was secretly doing with his hands, my eyes widening as I recognized the familiar hand signs he was making.

“ZEKE .WATCH OUT” I shouted out as he came to a momentarily stop.

“ YOU WON'T GET AWAY THIS TIME”

“ KATON: HI NO NAGARE [FIRE STYLE :FIRE STREAM] ” IKAMEKIDOMOE shouted out as a stream of fire came out of his mouth and engulfed Zeke.

‘Oh no’

‘We are going to get caught up in that too’ I thought to myself as I went through a series of hand signs before placing my palms on the ground.

“SHIKOTSUMYAKU : JIGOKU NO TOBIRA [ DEAD BONE PULSE: HELL DOOR ]”

Ash white bone pillars protruded from up the ground beneath forming a wall of bones in front of the students, protecting them from the searing flames that came towards them.

*BAANG*

A small explosion took place as the fire met the bone wall but the wall held strong.

Preventing its master and the people she was protecting from being harmed.

 

 

check out p-treon/crowkenz to read 10 chapters ahead.:)

chapter 33 is out on my p-treon/crowkenz

 

 

9