Chapter 11 – Extortion
30 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I can control over their mana but not their mind so asked them.

"Any of you have big enough cloak for me?, Where are your hideouts?"

"WHAT HIDEOUTS!? WE'RE NOT BANDITS, WE'RE TRAVELERS?!"

"No travelers loitering around inside the forest"

"We're just lost!"

"Even though you can see the city from here?"

"Uhh...Mind your own business, you... What are you!?"

Again!? I'm starting to suspicious to myself?!

"That's my business, i need some cloak, so where is it? Your hideouts, plural okay, not just one of them"

"Like hell we're telling you!"

"Yeah, fuck you!"

"Release us bastard!"

"Well at least you all admit you have them"

"Have what!?"

"Hideouts"

"Ughh...!"

I cut a hand of one of them. Before he scream i submerged his head in a water ball, then grow back his hand with the light.

"I can do this all day, so better tell me fast"

"There's a cave nearby! that's the closest one! chief over there right now you can use his cloak! he's half giant so he's bigger than you!"

Well... Just one try, already blabbering, maybe he's smart enough to understand what will happen to him.... 

But a Bandit group with some human,elf... Uhh dark elf, dragonewt, dwarves, beastman... Beastwoman. The only female around. Are those tiger ears?, They're round...

"What you staring at, beast?!"

Who's the beast one here....

"Show me the way" 

I said that after releasing the human who told me about the cave. The rest, i burry them leaving their heads out on the ground, fill all their mouth with water, but still make sure they breath through their nose. 

Except the.... Yes you guess it right, the beastwoman, i make her stand up straight, caress her ears and tails a little bit, she has three tails, each of them have different fluffiness. She tried to complain but no sounds came out, her mouth too are filled with water.

Following the human we're going deeper into the forest, when I'm thinking about to torture him again we reach the cave, then i burry him.

I only sense one creature inside. Cave entrance are twice my height, it's dark inside so i light it up. The deeper i goes inside the more crates i see, not just crates, barrels, weapons, armors. Oh cloaks, but not big enough for me. While i busy looking aroung someone call me, i know who already just not pay too much attention to it.

"WHAT AR-!?"

He's a head taller than me, big enough cloak for me then. A little too big but i can make-do. Better that nothing. Before he passed out, i fly away the water ball from his head.

"Any valuable around here? Coins maybe, coins better actually"

He didn't say anything, just point at the chest near him. Well it's not he didn't want to, but he can't, with water filled mouth. Only his right hand can move, after pointing at the chest, it's stop moving.

What i found inside the chest are...

2