Chapter 18 – Monetary
22 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I searched for the girl named Minne at the counters but the only staff i know is the sharp eyed cat lady, other counters have beautiful females and male behind it exactly 5 each, all of them are long enough to be called crowded while her line are not that long, mainly beastman in it, wait.... The last two person on it are beast... Bird woman they have wings behind them. Like angels but with tail. When i get in that line too... DID SHE REALIZED I'M STARING AT HER!? SHE JUST TWIST HER HEAD TO SEE ME?! WHAT THE FUCK IS SHE!?!

"Curious?"

"It's creepy now"

"Hooo~ first timer~ rare~"

"At least turn your body around if you want too keep talking"

"Nope~ hehehe~"

"Ugh..."

"Name's Tialin, what yours newbie~?"

"Cain"

"Ohhh~ sounds like coin~ come here for them~?"

"Not really"

She's still talk to me while her head rotate 180 degrees, she talk with music note at the end of her sentences, she has beautiful voice though so it's not annoying, as expected of a bird. That balance it with her way of talking to me, will her neck okay? She wears armor like dress with her upper back exposed, of course for her wings, no weapons, in the pouch perhaps.

"Tialin, what are you doing?"

"Oops, sorry Nieta, this guy amuse me, first time seeing Owl type apparently"

WHAT! She can talk normally too! This bit-! This HEN! Because she's a bird. I feel proud making that cursing word.

"He looks proud though, weird"

"Hahahaha! even more with that outfit! Good one Nieta!"

Then they continue talking about their business, look like they're friends, while the other bird girl talking with them while glancing at me, she's wearing something like dress armor too with different design from Tialin's that tie her hair in ponytail, while her hair are short, both of their hair are shoulder length... Wait Tialin's reach her base of her wings.

"Ciao newbie~, chop chop Finty!"

"...."

She just nod at Tialin then follow behind her, she's a head shorter than Tialin while Tialin a head shorter than me, maybe she is a girl. Only the Dragonewts are a head taller than me while the Drane's height same as me, at least Diana's, while other humans and elf are a head shorter than me and the dwarfs are around my stomach, from what i already seen is.

Nieta ask me about my business here, i told her about the auction, then she told me to put my tag on the tablet after she typed something on it. She's surprised a little, then proceed to finish her assignment. Her ears are flickering while she do that, well it's kinda noisy here, her hair are low ponytail tied with big white ribbon opposite of her hair color. I have my mask but maybe she can feel my gaze, she glare at me after finished what she's doing.

"Come here again a week and a day later, you can come after a week but the coins may haven't ready then, at least it'll worth two Mithril coin"

"How much it's in gold?"

"200, 20 in Platinum, which one you prefer?"

"Just half of it to Mithril coins other half make it into Platinum coins"

"Thanks for your trust with us, here's your tag, next please"

She said that while smiling, a basic costumer service i see. I haven't realized but there's a long line behind me, many things happened today, looks like it's already dark outside. When I'm about to ask her where i can find good establishment around here.

"Go back! your turn over now"

A muscled human says behind me. I just need to ask her a bit. So i just stop him before he touched me, his hand stiff when it's about to grab my shoulder. When i ask her that, she say just head to the plaza, it's located right in front of the Rainbow Fountain.

"Thanks, I'll let him move when I'm already outside"

After i went outside, i can hear a fuss inside. It's look like its location is where i meet Lady Emma before. It's look different at night here, there's a fountain with its water shines like rainbow..... Wait... What the- a RGB fountain!? 

At day its water don't streams it seems. Lights from inside of the establishments around here attract it's costumer alongside poster girls outside them, is this really the most eastern city of this country.... Shit! I forgot to visit guild's archive upstairs.... And that Drane... Diana was it... Let's quickly check in one of these hotels.

I chose one with the most high mana densities, the more powerful it's holder the more high class it's place is.... If what i guess is right. The one i visit use glass for its windows and doors, inside it's exactly like an expensive hotel lobby, their staffs, all of them use red uniform with gold bordering.

"What we can help you with?... Mister..."

"Cain, for one person with bathroom in it"

I just told her casually, but it seems they really have it, all of their rooms have bathroom in it actually. I told her to just let me sign in, that I'll come back later to see the room. Her face confused a little but accept it after realizing what i am. She's wearing Breton like cap with glasses, only she's wearing the cap maybe she has higher position within the staffs. It's one gold coin per night she said, additional silver coin for one set of meals. 

There's exactly 5555 gold coins in my black hole right now, so i think I'll be okay for a while, there's no Platinum or Mithril coin in that bandit's treasury maybe they maraud not so whealty victims, maybe that's one of the reasons they still going until my arrival. There's twenty thousand silver coins inside of it when i counted. No Bronze coins and Iron coins either.

On the to way to the guild i buy a sandwich set, it comes with something look like fries.... Stall in this world serves fast food?? It cost 5 bronze coins, i wonder what they serve for a silver coin meal is. Then i hurry back to the guild, hurry back i said but i just head straight to the guild while eating my food, leisurely. When i just arrived at the gate, i can see Diana with her arms crossed beside the guild's door.

0