Chapter 19 – Strength
17 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I go back to the guild to visit that Archives area. Not because i afraid of Diana.... Not one bit.... Her sharp dragon eyes stare at me glaringly.... It sure feels good when a beauty see me with that kind of eyes... HUH!? WHAT DID I JUST THINKING!? Serene Soul it's your time to shine now!!

"You have some nerve for leaving"

"Not my fault, you're not even wait for my reply after all"

"Stop using that randomly, you'll give Pa-Master! more works!! Follow me underground now!"

Sighed i just follow her, easiest way to deal a selfish type is just do what they want us to do, if it's too much i just leave. First door at right side of the corridor to the warehouse is the place where there's a spiral staircase down, in the middle of it there's a manual lift like, wait... Powered by mana.. they really are not primitive, i though they stop its utilities for the lamp only, maybe there's more, after seeing this lift, i can't wait to see how inside my hotel room is like.

The lift are wide enough for twenty people fit inside, when i ask Diana about it, she said I'll understand when we reach underground. There's no door on the lift, when Diana step in, the lift start to move, i hurries hop inside. Not for long we arrive at the ceiling of a big, i mean BIG stadium! Like five times wider than the guild upstairs, Underground!? How!? 

"Guild upstairs won't collapse?"

"Look up, see that shining circle around the stairs? That Runes for Space mana to gather, they expand this place, actually the underground are not wider than the guild building"

I can see it when i hop out to the stairs, it's indeed shining purple. The lift are to slow so i just jump down. I heard a little screams, when i see upward, i see Diana's wing span wider when It's folded, maybe there's some trick in it, i sense dense mana from it.

"I thought you slipped!?"

"That lift too slow, hurry up with your test, i wanna check The Archives"

"Hey!?"

So i just dive down, reach the ground, stand there while waiting for her to glide down. I can see many people here, there's someone waiting the lift to reach here but it's stop when Diana jump down too, look like it need at least someone on it to move is what i believe before, but the person beside me touch a rod like near the lift, there's a Cristal where the elf touchs, it shines then the lift start to move again. He didn't say anything to me but when Diana arrived.

"Diana! I'm too tired to do this! you just need to stand there, what's so hard about it..."

"Shut up Nile! Don't train too much if you still want to go up!"

The elf didn't say anything after that, he starts climb the stairs then jump at the lift to go up. She really is a fierce dragon. That elf don't stand a chance with that mana density.

"Others already waiting! Follow me!"

She lead me to far right of the stairs, many people train their magic, close and short range combat, hand to hand... I can find many kinds martial arts here.... They all resemble from what i know but there's little uniqueness, maybe because other race practice it too.

Near the wall, i find Fiore and Lucas sparring, Dragonewts fighting hand to hand... Interesting... They fight like MMA fighter but they use their tail and claws. They jump higher, nimbler and sturdier than humans MMA fighter. Maybe because they're training they use no weapon.

"No weaponry?"

"Of course"

"Why?"

She smack me with her tail?! Where that long tail come from!? She didn't have it before!?

"You don't know about The Void!?"

I repeat my 'bullshit' again to her, she didn't say anything afterwards, wait... Did she believed it!? Welp, better than she keeps asking me for the truth. Fornar comes over.

"Let's have a bout Cain! I'm not that strong, you can be at ease"

"Don't use any mana, outside or inside your body, just use your skills"

Diana said while standing there, looks like she's testing me with the others first then herself after seeing my styles, maybe.

I made a tall enough wall around us, so people beside us can't see me. I take off my cloak, then walk to where Fornar is, he looks stiff with his stance... It's looks like taekwondo ready stance. When we face each other, Diana give us the signal.

He move fast, really fast, there's about 5 meters between us but he already reach me, i can see his kick reach my face, i just tilt my head then grab his leg, then throw him behind me. Before he even landing, i catch him with my kick, planted him on my wall. Just like that he pass out. Diana immediately head to Fornar pull him out from the wall, lay him down on the ground then shine her hand while she checks for any injury.

"DIDN'T I SAY JUST USE YOUR SKILLS!?!"

"I did, i only have one combat skill... Well.. physical skill"

"That much power!? Ugh...Fornar... Hey! Fornar!?"

Fiero and Lucas come over. They look pale when Diana screams Fornar name.

"What happened to him!?"

"He kicked him that hard!?"

"He didn't breathing?!"

Diana said while focusing her healing to Fornar. She looks exhausted too, she looks like used too much of her mana. In just a moment? Diana still keeping her healing while screaming Fornar name.

"Fornar...FORN!!! WAKE UP!!!"

When i come over i can see blood come out all over his scales, it looks like his insides burst out. He look stiff.... Feel cold..... Oh shit! Did i really kill him!? What am i.....

"FORN!!!!....my little Forn...."

Diana still screams while in tears now. Fiero and Lucas trying to calm her down while saying he's already passed. Before they mad at me. I try to revive him but Diana stand in my way.

"YOU MONS-"

Before she finish her cursing i stop them. Then try to revive Fornar, I've experiment this with every living being i've found but never before an intelligent beings, hope this works....

I put my hand on top of his body, made a brightest light ball I've ever made then make it go inside Fornar. His body shine not for long, after the light gone there's no blood at his body, i can see him breathing calmly, he looks like sleeping. Looks like it's working...phew... Almost become the enemy of this guild.

"Well..... That's why i only use my mana.. i still don't know how to control my strength... Sorry about that.. i have nothing to say, it's my fault..."

I stop them while Diana still furious, but after i release them Diana's expression looks like in sympathy. She didn't say anything afterwards she just sit next to Fornar while stroking his head. Lucas follow her while Fiore comes to me.

"She's like our big sister, she's the oldest this generation Grahanch pupils, she may be harsh but that's because she cares for us. What you did are on par The Great Myrtyr can do every ten years. I'll even believe it if this is kind of joke or illusion. But you really did that. I was furious at first but when you easily bring Fornar back. I.... don't know what to say to you"

0