Chapter 20 – The Light
13 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I really did killed him then revived him, it doesn't feel real but i know it happened, looks like I'm really shaken but my skill take care of it over and over again. I feel like a lifeless doll without emotion but when i want to feel it i can feel it but everytime i feel it i unconsciously actived my skill so it seems that I don't really have any emotional response.

But, this proves that i still human it's just my skills protect me from any kind of harm, mentally and physically. I feel i can grasp the world.... wait.... This world is full of mana after all... My Al - Magi skill description changes to Mana's Will after i heard lady Emma stories.

This fix my theory then The More I Know, More Powerful I Am, Serene Incarnate says Calmly Comprehend. More powerful than this.... I don't really want to lose myself in power... But i have skill that helps me.

Maybe i can help with this power, well.. i can but I'm not rooted to help one side only, like a Third Party, An Unexpected Force or something that balance this world. One Man Illuminati...damn! That sounds so cool!!

When I'm contemplating my life choices in this world, Diana come over to me, then she slap me, before her hand hit me i deactivated my Corporeal Amplify. She made me fly to the stadium wall, she really hit me hard, we were near the wall i make, opposite direction of the stadium wall.

Maybe she didn't expected me to fly so far away she comes over to me. While her face full of worried expression.

"ARE YOU STRONG OR WEAK!?"

"I just deactivated my physical skill...."

"You can do that!?"

"Well.... I just did..."

She shakes her head while exhale, then said.

"What a lump of absurdity you are...."

Before she said anything more, Fiero and Lucas calls us said that Fornar starting to wake up. Diana teleport... Well... she move so fast it's like teleport to them. I follow her, when i arrived i can see Fornar opening his eyes. Seeing me. He really did come back to live, he woke up like from a pass out or sleeping.

"Ugh... My head hurt.... Did you really hit me that hard Cain, we're training here... Not killing each other..."

"Uhhh...." 

I said, before i can say anything more, Diana immediately hug him.

"My little Forn..."

"Don't call me that Diana! I'm already this big now, how many years you haven't call me that... What happened...?"

Still hugging Fornar she glare at me, she wants me to do the explanation it seems.

"Well.... I... Accidentally killed you..."

"Hahaha what do you mean Cain I'm.... still... alive... here..."

His expression changes from laughing to lose color... His scale really did change color to white... Maybe he realized because he knows what Great Myrtyr can do. 

"No way... No fuckin' way...."

Diana immediately slap him... Uhh what?

"Language Forn!"

"Spare me Dian... I just come back alive... Don't call me that.."

"You're still be my little Forn... How big you've become"

"Ughh.."

Well... they really look like siblings, maybe they grow up from little together while training under Grahanch. Fiero explain to me that they've been Grahanch pupils right after they hatch, they all have colored scale because they are some of the dragon descendants that inherited the power to rule over some of the elements. That's why they're Grahanch pupils, to control it, not to be controlled by its overwhelming power.

"The first to hatch was Diana then me, Lucas, the last was Fornar, she really dote us when we're little, especially Fornar. Because he almost drowned in his own lava right after hatching."

Lucas adds more explaination. It's first time i hear him talk that much.

"Our eggs are already in different colors, so it's easy to collects us from our family straight to Grahanch, so if anything happens he can immediately do something about it, but at that time when Fornar hatching only us present. Grahanch on an emergency quest at that time, i remember it very clearly because Diana desperately healing him while pulling him out of his own lava with her own grown tree"

Fiero adds.

"Our age are not that far apart, so we're all still little when that happened, Lucas and me just panicking around not helping, we all haven't trained to use our power only to control it so it won't go wild"

This time it's Lucas,

"But even Diana don't know how, but she just want to help Fornar she said, that's why she can do it, said Grahanch after knew what happened back then"

I see.. she really love them like her little brothers. When i ask about their real family, they still visit them like nothing bad happen between them, it's just their first impression as parents are Grahanch and his wife it's seem.... Well.. well... He's married huh...

Her scales color and egg color are black, she's Grahanch daughter apparently but after that incident her scales started to turn white from her hand. Her wish to help Fornar seems answered by the Mana that change her element, while her stripes are the same until this day. Diana stop hugging Fornar then talk to me.

"The Light element are the power of wish, Master said and from what i believed until now, because you easily revived Fornar. At that time i wished desperately, because i can't move him with pin point precision with my Space mana. But you do it easily like it was nothing.. how many times can you do it?"

I take out a fish from my black hole, so when i stick my hand inside it all of them shout at me, but when I nonchalantly pull out a fish from it they stop scolding me. I revives it, it's slapping it's tail to the ground, jumping around, when i think about it again I am a heartless person to decide this fish life and dead nonchalantly.

"""" No Way!!""""

They shout at the same time.

""""IT'S AURORA FIN!!""""

Huh!? They surprised at that... Well this fish's scale are look like rainbow. When they ask me where I find it, i tell them, when I'm on my way here from the forest, i found really wide lake, like widest lake I've seen that i though it's a sea, but when i taste the water it's not salty. I find schools of them at one area of the lake, so i just zap em. There's more than twenty of them inside my black hole, when i told them that. Diana ask.

"The forest... You mean Karkatuar Forest east from here!? There's a lake that wide in there!? How far you've gone!?"

"Uhh... I don't know i just loitering around while hunting monsters while on my way here"

She just stare at me experated then realized something.

"You're like us...."

"Huh?"

"I mean like us when we just hatched... You said to Master that you're trained how to control your mana, if you're trained to control your skills from birth, this accident won't happen, but it did, which mean, you're just acquire them or you're forgot how to use them properly..."

I hate to explain more bullshit i just confirm her thinking.

"Yeah.. you guess it right, i forgot, i only have two weeks and a day worth of memories"

0