Chapter 21 – Resolution
14 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I told them how I've come to this world with story i told Umar oldman, that i forgot, have this power accidentally, changes in me, my appearance. Diana ask,

"You meet The Gatekeeper!?"

"Yea..."

"And you passed it? Easily?"

"Well I just get in like nothing happened... Like passing some normal door"

"That's no ordinary gate.... Do you really forgot everything....? You better go to the Archives there's many things you forgot that's important there"

"Well... That's my reason coming back to the guild..."

"So not my test huh!?"

She smack my head. Then continues,

"Join our training everyday from tomorrow! At least you can control that strength so you won't accidentally kill anyone again!!"

"Yeah! You should join so you won't be troubled using it"

"And we're get a really strong partner so we don't need to hold anything back, ahahhaa"

"Yea, that's her real reason she invited you... One of her reasons..."

Fiero enthusiastically agree with Diana while Lucas told me her reasons, while Fornar glared by Diana for confirming it. She really is harsh. 

"Okay then... I'll head upstairs"

"Wait!"

Diana stop me.

"What again this time?"

"Uh.... Can you give m- us! Some of that Aurora Fin? At least 12 of them! Yes! For Papa and Mama too, two for each of us! As compensation for killing Fornar.. well you brought him back but still...."

"I'll give all of them to you guys, i can get it again from that lake"

"You know where it is!?"

"I don't but i can find it because the lake's mana density are the most highest i find in that forest.. well at least from what i know, i just passing through the forest not exploring it"

"I see... Thanks for the fish! Now go! Shoo!"

This flying lizard... I put back on my cloak then lower the wall, there's crowd outside of it.... Uhhh maybe be they heard Diana screams then got worried. There's Grahanch in front of me.

"I've never heard Diana screams like that since Fiero's incident, what happen here?"

"How many accidents are you guys experienced?"

I said that to them. They didn't answer, they all just divert their face. There's many people here, so i told him I'll tell him in his studies, the other adventurer are booing when the Grand Master said he'll do the introspection in there.

So we all, he and his pupils head there from the underground. When we arrived Diana start speaking what i told her earlier and what actually happened, there's many changes in his expression while listening to Diana's stories. These father and daughter really are expressive, even with their dragon head i can understand its changes.

When she finished, Grahanch contemplating for a moment then agrees for my training with his pupils... They force me to do that, i really hope you disagree though but well if i can fully control my skills maybe it's not that bad proposition. Grahanch ask me,

"It's already late now, do you really want to check The Archives at this time? It's already third bell, why don't you come back tomorrow morning"

"Yeah.. we're usually trains at night after the first bell of night so you have a lot of time reading, Pa-Master said you auctioned a Gram Bear! A beautifully beheaded one too! That'll need more than a week for them to have the coins even ours with that charcoal like one are needs few days"

Diana interrupt. So they four who are hunt them. Well I can't really feel tired but i want to check that room and meal so i just assent to their suggestion.

I really want to teleport there but using it in a city will absolutely make people suspicious, so i choose to move my legs to go back to my hotel. Head out from Grahanch studies i can hear he and his pupils merrily discuss something... I hope not training method they want to try with me because i can hear something really violent involved....

When i reach downstairs i find Minne in one of the counters, her break are that long? It's night now maybe she's in night shift...

I go straight to her because there's nobody lined for her, she wear uniform like other staff but her blonde hair are long enough to touch her shoulder, her face are pretty enough to be a beautician model but her face immediately pales when she sees me.... I know you guys tired of this because me too but... She show up again which one you say! The Drane Diana. Because she smack the back of my head! Since when she's there!? Like father like daughter....

"What have you done this time!? You okay Minne...? What he's done to you?"

"I didn't even say anything to her! I just want to apologize and ask why she scared of me!?"

"You can feel mana but can't see why she scared of you... pathetic... At least you have an incapacity"

Why she likes mocking me... Oh yeah Fornar...but before that she's already.... Uhh of course Grahanch... Maybe I'm incapable in certain areas...

Diana explain to me what Grahanch hear from her, when she finds out I'm a Zero she recall her traumatic event when she still small living peacefully with her parents in the academy city Ahgmadi, everyone who survived that calamity frightened to the Harmonics below twenty when they knew Emma's team results.

But Minne tries to face that fear like her parents face the Vaj to protect the city back then, name for berserk mana ruler like the survivors of Emma's research. That's why she became the guild's staffs that many Dragonewts and Dranes adventurer faces. Before with just hearing a rumor of a Dragonewts or Dranes near her she's already on the edge of passed out.

But now she's already used to them because she faces many of them as she working. But.. when she seen me a Zero appear right in front of her, all of her hardship to overcome her fear crumble apart, she already know what a five Harmonics can do , then she find me a Zero of course she can only think the worst outcomes, a Certain Death, Unavoidable Disaster.

I see... I... Maybe not maybe but already proved.. beings like me are dangerous... I shouldn't careless how to use my power.

0