Chapter 22 – Facilities
17 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Diana tries to soothe Minne alas meaningless so she explain about my circumstances, how I'm not that dangerous, at least i won't go berserk that I'm trying to control my strength, she tell her that i can perfectly control my mana but not my strength. She ask when Diana saying that,

"But Vaj only increase in Mana capabilities not physically"

"But I'm not a Vaj"

"You have their trait..."

"This?"

I lift my hood a little then she answered that Vaj look like me or more like i look like Vaj. This is going nowhere...

"Welp whatever... I won't force you believe to what i or Diana said about me... I'll be leaving this city after my training, so you just need to avoid me if you're scared of me, eventually I'll leave, see ya"

I said that while i turn my back to her then head out to my hotel room. The road from the guild to the plaza are quiet, but when i reach my hotel, other establishments still noisy with their costumer, many people around the fountain too.

I reach the hotel, open its glass doors, behind the reception i can find her again the one who check me in. She's still busy doing her works there, so i slow my pace walking to her. When i reach her,

"Here's your key sir, its room number are 309, you can use the lift or the stairs there"

She point me to the right side of building, there's a corridor with stairs and 2 lifts with door. Maybe because it's a high class hotel so they have this device. I chose to walk upstairs, at second floor, left the stairs i can see diner with bar, many people still drinking and chatting there, eating too. Looks like there's nothing like last order for foods.

When i reach the third floor i can see numbers of rooms at the left, my room at the end of the corridor, left side. There's ten rooms in this floor. The key... Huh it's a card? Oh there's a key hanging there...

When i open the door, i can't see anything inside, of course it's dark.... Looks like i guess it right, the card inserted inside a holder like place to activate mana flow to this room. It immediately brighten, it's exactly like a business hotel room with bathroom and toilet!? A TOILET IN ANOTHER WORLD!? Let me explain how this room looks first then surprised with all of this. Bathroom are near left of the entrance, after the bathroom i can see a bed wide enough for two person, in front of it there's a cabinet with mirror on it, next the bed there's two chairs and a coffee table between them near the big window, there's something like wardrobe in the corner between the cabinet and the big window.

I can open the window, there's balcony there, the night view i face are many roofs and starry night sky, right below i can see wide grounds for laundry maybe... I can't see any place to hang them or they do that on the roof.

I take off anything i wear, put them in the black hole then dip myself in the tub, i don't know how to use any of these appliances near the tub so I just made my own water to submerged my self with, made it a little warm...ahh that feels good.....

Just like that i relaxed myself while at it i check how this tub work. There's 2 button there one red and one blue, when i push the red button my water start to decrease but when i push the blue one it's start to increase until near the top while I'm inside it.

It looks like inside a stream for tub where the water inside are always new... Damn! what an advanced use of mana, when i analyze it there's two mana densities between the tub, back and front.

I head out from the bathroom put on my shirt and shorts again then lie myself to the bed, it's quite comfortable.... Many things really happened today. Many new things i get know too.

I even haven't go read anything in The Archives but the knowledge i acquire are this vast. What will happen if I'm done reading what this world is from there....

I'll think about that tomorrow.. for now let's sleep...

Like usual i wake up, before the sun rise, get up from the bed, open the window, i can see this city wall now, they really are massive. Some people already awake too, i clean myself in the bathroom to at least fix my bed hair. Put back on my outfit, ready my self for heading to the Archives but before that i ask someone in the diner if they can bring my breakfast to my room, so i tell them to bring it there.

I already paid for a month for this room with 3 meals each day, but they'll deduct it later if i don't eat some of the paid meals.

What arrived at my rooms are a breakfast set a fried egg, a sausage, salad, a baked potato, a bread with a tea like drinks. I just feast them without stopping, they so good that i didn't realize i finished it already.

When i want to brought out the dishes to the diner, there's a trolly right next to my door's room with a sign saying 'please put the dishes here' so i put them there. Head to the guild, sun already rise but the day can still be called morning, so many people in diner eat their breakfast. This hotel have 5 floor in it, that's why many people will eat there even though they won't serve other than their guest at breakfast.

Morning are like yesterday because i use the same road, but this time i don't wait the guild to be deserted enough. There's more merchants and staff than yesterday complete with their wagon, carriage for the loots. At one corner of the grounds i find a large number if people crowding something, I'm tall enough to see what's there when i get closer.

It's my bear, from i know a beheaded Gram Bear in this guild are mine, looks like the merchant are determining it's value to prepare their coins at the auction later. From what i heard they perform the auction at the Hall of Gier in merchant guild where's bidding for many stuff happens there.

I left that place knowing that I'll probably get around 50 to 100 Platinum coins from that one Bear. I'll cast an oath to myself that i won't crash the market. There's no one flying out from the door this time, i get in to find my self in a place full of adventurer. They check the board for quests, eat their breakfast at the bar area, discuss their strategy, lined the long lines for their business. 

Even the stairs and the corridor are full of people, i can't tolerate this after all.... I don't give a fuck of this society, hunt me down or anything if they want or can, i had enough. I thought i miss civilization but maybe i miss what they offer not what they'll hit me with.

I make them move out of the way then stop them moving from there, but nobody complaining, i don't know why maybe someone already told them about my existence. There's fear in their eyes, I just made my way straight to The Archives.

0