Chapter 23 – The Archives
14 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When I'm already upstairs i released them all, people upstairs upon seeing me they're just continues with their activities but horrified, this time i just head straight to the The Archives near the Grahanch studies that he appears, i stop him from talking,

"You take care of them, i can sense a few with high mana densities coming, your pupils still higher though"

"Go read then"

I can see pride in his face, is it because i praise his pupils perhaps... Maybe he's not that stiff as parents.

I give my tag to the staff there, i don't mind other people that terrified of me anymore now. What i can see are books, lots of bookshelf, they're seperated in sections, when i get in this area, the staffs are next to the entrance, there's a long counter at left of it, facing it are tables with seat for reading it seems i can see many people there already, looks like they knew importance of knowledge.

This is far eastern of Argia Empire near Karkatuar Great Forest, with multiple haunts there, of course many experienced adventurer located here. I start reading from the geography of this world, the map beyond Phobos gate are non existent, what i can find are this large empire at the edge of what i think a continent, there are archipelago far west from this continent, i don't know how big it is because there's no scale for this map.

Beyond this map are unexplored they said, too dangerous, inhabitable, unknown. With how advanced they are i thought they already explore this world or maybe it's too vast, their population can't balance it with the monsters that roaming around in their habitable zone to explore more area.... Well... At least i can fullfil my desire to have an endless adventures.

A Lonely Self Exploring Adventure.

Enough with me, there's many thing that they've already explored too, many they have discovered, and more they have invented. It's like they're preparing for exploring this world....

Their advanced utilization of mana that envelope this world are close enough to the modern era of my world, their discovery of this world fauna and flora are remarkable at least in this habitable zone, because their contact with mana, every live form in this world are adapting to it.

Resulting what we called monsters but they actually this world fauna & flora. Even their exploit to monsters carcass are unique in it's own way for each of monsters. That's why technology they crate are the results of how they use materials .

This vast empire too develop according to their environment. This world truly is the example if all living being depend on one form of invisible but real and completely logical energy.

I reads all about this empire history, just like us many wars and peace has happened but they have one natural enemies, their own fauna & flora, the monsters, these things can use mana too that's why they have no time for conflicts with each other.

The guilds manifested because of the monsters too, Adventurer, Merchants, Alchemist and Explorer. While other organizations are Empire's , likes it's Government and Military, even though there's Royalty and Nobility, they are not corrupt because they all achieves that position from their results for Nobility, while Royalty based on bloodline but if they do not make any achievement even a little and already done before, their Sovereignty will be confiscated by The Great Myrtyr herself, but it never happen before, not even once, because the Royalty of this Empire are The Dragons.

Nobility full of other race but not Royalty, they have Harmonics at 10 and can lower it to 5. Why the fuck Grahanch didn't tell me this... Maybe his admiration for the Royalty hesitate him to talk about them easily.... He looks like that kind of person.

They have Dragons that can morphs as human because they're Royalty... damn... what a revelation... maybe Grahanch though I'm a lost prince or something that's why he acts like that to me before he knew my origin, he used to dealing with them perhaps.... 

While the Temple and Researcher are supported by all, The Guilds and Empire. So that's why they really help each other in every aspect, race, organizations and motive. They're in their endgame now, maybe not that long for them to start exploring outside of the gate, in a few hundred years maybe.

The Archipelago are a little different from this empire, they live in tribes because they have many islands, that's the only difference these two countries have. Everything is the same, from what i read is, but i don't really know how it's in the field, knowledge are knowledge after all not an experience. 

I know them but haven't experienced them yet, that's worth my time to explore this whole Empire and Archipelago. Get to know with the locals... If they're not that bad... Scenery i haven't see, location isolated from the locals.

What written about Phobos and Deimos in this world are Gate and Wall manifested by Myrtyr herself to protect this young civilization from beings on par with her. Oh shit.... That's why Umar Stupefied when he knew i survive beyond the gate... But Ron not that much... Maybe he's that easygoing person....

When i put down the last book i read i can see Diana sitting in front of me.... I need to discover the answer how they do that... Tsk! this two father and daughter... Only they can appear near me without me knowing. She ask,

"Done? It's night already"

"The basics at least, from what i read..."

"That's the most important one, even children knows them, we have school teaching them by the way if you haven't read them"

"Just a bit of it"

I can't say i know the concept of school, she'll ask me why i remember that even though i 'forgot' everything. I don't know what they teach though. There's many more detailed information they offer but I'm already read all things that related to their common sense so that i won't be confused if i found it later, i can just experience the former when i found them at my journey. When i told her that,

"Hmmm.... If you though it's fun that way alright then... Let's go!"

"Okay..."

Many books on my table scattered around, it'll take time to return them one by one, so i just fly them to their place. Head to The Underground Training Facilities, there's many things i want to try... Their research on mana, on elements...what they deemed as elements....

0