Chapter 24 – Mana
12 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We found ourselves at the exact same place as yesterday, looks like this is their exclusive place to train. This stadium are so vast that the Adventurer won't fighting with each other for places. Diana teach me to control the mana inside me to adjust strength that the skills manifest so it won't be harmful. Maybe... Maybe that accident happen because she said to me not to use my mana.... Looks like she realized it too.

"I didn't know you have a skill related to physical strength! you casually use your mana only, so I thought you don't have it!"

"Should i told you...?"

"If you already read them, you should knew to never, ever in any circumstances even if it's cost your life to expose your Skills...."

Fiero and Lucas already sparring, it seems they're having fun. Only Fornar listening to our conversation then he adds,

"Skills are more like described potential, so when other people know your skills they will be comparing each other, in results limiting each other not discovering what their skills can actually do..."

How old their civilization to reach that conclusion... The Empire already exist like tens of thousands years its history said they have many wars before that but there's no detailed information about it except what their conclusions about those wars, their lessons so it won't repeat again.

The Skills are more like explanations of what you can do, how far you can do it is known by how you applied. That's so abstract or the more vague the skill is the more potential it has...? Damn... I have no idea what is exactly my skills is except what written...

Looks like i have more things to discover too, inside and outside myself. Well.. for starters... They deemed those 10, fire, water, earth, wind, electric, ice, lava, wood, light, and darkness are elements... But what if i implement that Mana control over those elements to what i deemed elements, Chemical Elements...

I make a ball of fire, then inject it with more oxygen, from red, yellow, orange then blue, at that time Fiero come over try to say something when suddenly my fire change to white then i keep it that way as i wait Fiero's questions. There's a solid five minutes i wait for him,

"HOW!? I can make the blue one but not this white!?"

"The easiest explaination i can give are injecting wind to it, except that, i don't really know how to"

How advanced they are, they haven't reach to the atom level it seems, so it'll be arduously to teach him. He just staring at it, he can't make it but he can control it so i pass it to him, probably he'll learn about it seeing it closely.

The easiest application are done let's see how far i can test this. I make layers of walls around us again, the outermost are soil followed by rocks, concrete, metal starting from iron to titanium, then Mithril to Adamantium.

After that i made a box of glass not that big just 4 square meters in size, fill it with water enough it won't spilling if i put something more inside. Then inside of that box i put a few grams of uranium, then i make synthetic glass specific for this experiment, pressured the water inside as deep sea was then add more to see how capable I'm controlling them.

While doing that i do everything needed to make the chain reaction while stabilizing it too..... Looks like i did it.... I dwarf the nuclear plant and DIY nuclear weapon.... Holy shit...

My theory is that there's Mana in every molecules in this world that binds atoms resulting manifested elements they deemed as that ten, but this experiment proved that Chemical Elements are too included in that. 'Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic' are right after all... If i can reveal what Mana is, Science level Magic are not that far... Is what i wanna do but after seeing their technology that bypassed few steps to reach near or maybe more advanced than my old world, i have nothing to say.

I have no interest mingling with this world beings if they don't have what i intrigued for. I satisfied experimenting when i reach at nuke level, so i stash it in my black hole, turn back to see behind me three Dragonewt and a Drane sit on the ground confused and stunned. I ask them,

"Should i just control Mana inside my body that related to that certain skill to make it harmless enough or powerful enough by adjusting it?"

"""......."""

".....uhh yea.... Simply explained, that's what you should do..."

"Let's hava a bout then Diana, there's many things i want to try physically"

Her three brothers are still stunned only Diana response to me. Before we start i enhance her , strengthen her body in every aspect, she understands what happen to her but don't understand how it happened, but before she ask anything, i attack her first. 

My simple punch stopped with her arm crossed in front of her, surprised she can stop it, she immediately moves, attack me from every side, punch, kick, tail slap. I just reduce mana that always flow through me so force that i wield minimize too. From what i understand other people aware they can enhance their body with mana, I'm doing that unconsciously, with Zero Harmonics i have the smoothest Mana to Strength conversion constantly.

That's why i didn't know how to control them before, Harmonics are important after all. We're trading fists after fists, kicks after kicks, defending and attacking continuously until we realized we won't stop if no conclusion reached. So we stop ourselves then Diana said,

"Do you really need a month training? You're already master it doesn't you?"

"Mastering it, yes, Implement it, no, like enhance my self with elements inside my body to reach unity with it to use it physically, so i can use it in or near the Void"

"Oh yeah... that black hole you have what's that? If you can control it you don't need to do that"

"Uhh.... It's something like Dimension Pouch but without the pouch... Well... We never know what will happen right, not a wrong move to cautious and prepare for the worst"

"Good thinking.... Even more for someone as powerful as you..."

"There's many unknowns beyond The Phobos Gate right? If i want to explore beyond i should be prepared, well I'll look around the Empire first though to find hints for my memories"

"....i see...."

I basically bullshit-ing around my reason for an adventure. The other three still stunned! They're like side character seeing important event in a game? Movie? or something like that.

After Diana, orderly Fiero, Lucas and Fornar spares with me one by one, they are fierce after all because they don't holding back their full power fighting empty handed after witnessed how Diana fight me. Fornar didn't traumatized it seems even though i accidentally killed him, he even having fun attacking my vitals.

Then i ask four of them to come at me at the same time, it didn't work last time but at last.. this time i succeed implement one element to enhance me. The electricity, fused to my body, atoms by atoms, molecules by molecules, bonded by mana resulting a conscious lighting in form of a man, even my outfit become one with it.

Like characteristics of a lighting is, i move as, powerful as it is. The four of them overwhelmed by me, even though my mana flow are ten percent, less than that, this form won't manifest.

0