Chapter 25 – Daily Life I
12 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

From the start to finish they stopped asking questions, maybe they realized i can't really explains it, so they learn it by fighting me instead. There's many things i achieve with this training, realizing what i lack as a person and last but not least are enjoying the pleasure of battle, achieving it through trades of blow, it's not fun after all to finish your enemy immediately. I can do that easily after all but at least lets enjoy the battle... Hehehe...

After we finished training for the night, the three Dragonewt invite me go drinking with them alongside dinner, as Diana going home she said to cook with the fishes i gave her. We then found ourselves back at the plaza with RGB fountain to a large tavern next to my hotel, many people here crowding but they all seating, i already told them i can't take off my mask in front of masses. 

That's why they choose this place, while the downstairs are like typical tavern, contrary, the upstairs are like cocktail bar. They have private atmosphere and room, yes... A room with a bar specifically for costumers that request it.

We found ourselves in a room with a bar that have six seats for the counter and three sofa behind them , two for two people sit facing each other, one for four people sit facing the counter. The entrance are facing right side of the counter.

An elf already standing behind the counter. This tavern have many rooms like this so we don't need to make a reservation. The elf said,

"Please have your seats"

When i looks closely, the Elf is a she, she looks like man with that butler like outfit without the coat, I'm seeing her from her left before but she has her hair tied and placed in front of the right chest. Bluish silver hair, green eyes i can see it clearly because i sit right in front of her, she looks stunning closer.

"What can i get you?"

"Fostar's Tear...uhhh and... Bicorn Steak extra large piece and serving"

"Soura Mix for the drink, for food i order two Falrorn"

"Bunkers Buster with Dallas Spike"

Fiero, Lucas and Fornar ordered, but Fornar are you ordering food or weapon? I still in my outfit, so i ask them, if the Elf trustworthy. They said this tavern function as informants guild too so if you pay sufficient amount of equal trade they'll protect your secrecy.

"Alright then... That make me intrigued how much for this"

I ask as i remove my cloak and mask then throw it to my black hole. The elf widen her eyes for a moment then said,

"I see... The rumored Vaj... A Zero Harmonics... Vermilion eyes... Interesting..."

"Whoa... Diana will regret not coming today!"

Lucas said that while the other two just nodding. Why would she regretting this?

"You said equal trade right? Does this worthy enough?"

I pull out a broken antlers from Cristal Deer, that's their name apparently, that i founded many herds of them inside the Karkatuar Forest. The elf almost drop the glass she's wiping. Then ask me, glaringly

"Where did you find it...?"

She whisper it, with voice so soothing but i can feel pressure of mana within ... Skilled, impressive... I try to do the same while answer her,

"They dropped it after they've seen me near the lake..."

"What!? You reach Ayra Lake!? Lake of Aurora, Rainbow Destination!?

"Uhh.... Well... I find Aurora Fin there.... So maybe... From what i read it's a legend"

"Legend for other, History for Elves, wood, moon, blood, dark, high elves and fairies that's where our origin begin.... before the gate manifest.... we elves are the last defense for the Arakuar Plains creatures.... Not long our struggle last... For leaving behind our homes are truly nightmarish decision.... Grand Spirit Daya sacrificed herself for expanding the forest as natural hindrance for the creatures.... Before her last mana dried... She offered her soul as material for the wall to Myrtyr... She refused to see her friend end like that but seeing Daya suffer she finally accept her idea...."

Oh yea.. i read about this, the creation of the wall and gate, why there's only one gate in that wide wall. Because Daya soul, all of it are used for the wall while the gate used a portion of Myrtyr very soul. They're no ordinary gate and wall they repel anything from Arakuar Plains, Mana, Physically and Mentally. That's why the Empire concealed from creature beyond the wall, but some that have reach the forest trapped in it until now, that's why many creature there have will over some elements too.

That's a way too far tangent for ordering food.... Before i forgot what I've come here for,

"Uhh..... Just give me today special and your recommendation.... For food and drinks i mean, not history lesson..."

"Very well..."

She touch something behind the counter then prepare our drink, from what i see and ask her, Fiero got this world equal Daiquiri, Lucas getting Margarita and Fornar are Manhattan. All these drinks name based on monster's. 

Fostar are basically humanoid sugarcane spirit, they lure their victims with sweet scent then they impale them with its cane grown below the victim than they used them as nutrition. 

From what i read Soura are Trent with citrus like fruits on it, they're so fierce with roots like whip and fruit bomb like tear gas.

Bunkers are living potato but they're bigger, harder and poisonous that ordinary potato. They're always found in a large poison swamp that they make by themselves, any victim unlucky enough dying there will be gathered near them for nutrition. What they lure their victims with are a large white flower that even a little part of its petal are enough to cure any kind of common illness. They even smells good with hypnotic effect.

These drinks, all of them are made with those monsters as ingredients, now... i don't know which one is the monster here....

We drinking while talking how to utilize elements as I am, I just told them what i deemed they will understand but not too much to make them confused.

The Elf seems fascinated hearing our discussion so i ask her name, that she answer, Meisa, child of the forest,

"Direct descendants of Daya fathered by Oberon"

Yea.. read this too, before she become Great Spirit she was a high elves powerful enough to achieve spirituality or Harmonics close to a dragon. 

Now then... Why someone like her in a place like these...

0