Chapter 29 – Unexpected
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

And another month living my life like that I've grown tired of it, maybe i need a little bit of adventure this time, but i can't leave this city for good yet, many books owned by the important people there still unread by me and many experienced people still visiting me at my 'Tea Time', so this time I'm planning to visit the Ayra lake for some fishing, not because Diana been beseeching me for more Aurora Fin.

At the start of the third month I've arrived in this city, finally I'm going out from it, many peoples accompany me because their curiosity for the Ayra Lake.

This City mayor, head family of Largen Marquis, Harrod Largen, and his two children. Many from his branch families want to participate too but he told them this city safety are in their hand for now so they accept it.

General Ardhom of this city military force, with four direct subordinate of him, two canine and two feline.

Grahanch and his pupils, of course the adventurer won't let this change slip, seeing me battling those monsters is what they said, but their real reasons are perhaps those rare materials that got into collateral damage i caused... If they really seen me training, they should know that won't happen.

Scouts from Informant guild like Meisa from Valedew tavern, two girls from red light quarter too, looks like many of them are informants, a human and an elf.

From merchants guild they requested Tialin and Finty to determine anything worthy to be harvested deep in the forest, these two are specialized in collecting rare flora in the shallow part of the forest.

Apparently the road to the gate of Phobos are located the most southern of the Deimos wall, the forest at that area are shallow enough for people go through. But farther north the forest we explore the more vast they've become, this entire forest shape are like reversed right triangle.

That's why our group march start at the north gate of Larg City. Many people sees our departure, with nineteen individual each with their own specialty, many people knows this personages.

Most of our personal luggage are stored inside each of our Dimension Pouchs except me because i store them in my personal Storage alongside our supplies too. When i store all those supplies Anbark eyes went wide and red expressing greed very clearly.... hahahaha!

I laughed at him hard when he do that phew.... Hilarious...

We just go straight line to the lake because I've already knew where it's location few days before, in fact I've already gone if not because i stopped by Grahanch when i told him that I'll be gone for few days for fishing, when he ask where i told him that I'm going to Ayra lake, he told me to wait for him, then as results many people following me now, that lizard mouth really are loose.

With nineteen personnel this shallow part of the forest are nothing for us but after reaching dark section of it many of us has hard time dealing with the monsters.

"Grand Master i see many Arachne Vepor coming this way, looks like we're heading to their nest"

"Milord Harrod we'll take care that coming from this direction, please hold your ground there"

"Grahanch.. you know me i desire a great hunt, exterminate them!"

Looks like Tialin finally sees those groups of Arachne heading our way, there's two sides of command in our group vanguard and rearguard, they are not for fighting the same enemy but for which direction the enemy come.

Grahanch command the vanguard while Lord Harrod command the rearguard. This segregation needed because monsters attacks us from every direction. I suggest them to repel the monsters with my Mana Pressure but the rejected solely for materials they can get.

They can hunt as many as they want but bringing them home are different problem, with me here they don't have that worry. Looks like I'm right, I've become their baggage carrier that's why I don't fighting, not because I'm lazy Diana!

Tialin and Finty are so skilled flying between those trees, they can fly inside the forest because the trees height are more than twenty meters with the least thick one are 2 meter in diameter. I'm not surprised for Tialin's skill as owl type they've flying since their childhood in-between trees, but for Finty who are Hawk type it's like a miracle she can do this too. Well maybe she received Tialin's instructions while questing with her....

What attacked behind us are Orthos, packs of them, they control over darkness and fire, but Lord Harrod group training are showings here as they quickly dispose them before the Orthos can manifest their power, how they dispose you said? Lord Harrod wield sword and bow as his weapons, his children following him too, in fact their family before becoming Nobility are Hunters that's why their speciality hunting in this forest cannot be taken lightly.

While General Ardhom and his subordinate hold the parameters, Lord Harrod and his children are chasing the Orthos around after they shoots them with arrows embodied with electric elements, these elves jumping around from tree to tree while shooting them rapidly, that's why the wolfs confused as their formation going haywire after three of the elves start the hunt with shooting at the same time while jump high to the trees.

General Ardhom and his subordinate all of them wield halberd as their weapon or more likely military standardized weapon, they're skilled enough to use them inside this forest, but every one of them have their own personal weapon, For General Ardhom his weapons are long sword and shield, one of the two canine are using dual swords, the other one using dual tomahawks, while the other two females felines are using a bow and a dagger.

Not that long until we clash with the Arachne Vepor, they're kinda like the royal guards, so if they're nearby their Queen too are nearby as they're always inside their nest.

Grahanch wield a large lump of black metal shaped as sword, but he need only one hand to wield it while the other he wield a tower shield, he basically rail gun tank because his breath are plasma, but he has a long sword too hanging behind his waist. Surprisingly Diana use dual sword snake, sword that can become whip too. And she's very skilled with it, what i mean skilled is she can dissected her opponent from far away. 

While Fiero using Pile Gauntlets as his main weapon, its piles mechanism work like piston, when he exploding his fire mana with his hands those energy flows through to the piles piercing its punched victims. Lucas are the interesting one he wield dual swords each embodied with his elements water and wind so when he's crossing those swords their elements change to ice.

Fornar weapon are tonfa, of course no ordinary tonfa, he can change its form, weight and shape willingly, he can do this after trained with me controlling his lava Mana and the material of the tonfa are mythical metal i gave him as my apologies, before, he's used a big hammer to affect what it's touch with his lava.

Tialin and Finty arms are... instead of wielding it they are throwing them, spears, lots of them, i mean like dozens of them maybe but their aim always on point maybe because they fly close enough not to miss their throw then retreat after that. They told me if they run out of weapons they can just make it with wind element, bird type beastmans, all of them are proficient at that element.

Meisa and two of her friends are not that good at fighting in this deep forest, but they give enough participation as they shoots many arrows with their bows, they're equipped with two daggers too hanging at their waist.

0