Chapter 2
54 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

On the next Saturday Ah-Cha found herself going through clothes. What was she supposed to wear? Something fancy? Casual? She didn't even know why he wanted her there. She finally decided on a fancier dress that was pretty tight fitted. The dress was a silky texture and was comfortable against her skin, making her feel slightly less nervous. She left the house and locked the door. She headed into her car and hooked the address into her GPS. The drive was surprisingly short and Ah-Cha was there within 15 minutes. When she got to the street she saw the normal big houses and kept driving until the GPS announced her destination was on the left. She went into the driveway of a huge mansion. Guess he was rich. She walked to the front door and her tight fist hovered on the front door. Her insides squirmed and she almost didn't knock but before she backed out her fist knocked on the door.

A butler answered and when he saw her, he imidately pulled her inside.

"Welcome, Master Ji-Hoon is in his study down that hall to the right." The butler point down one of the various hallways.

"Oh, thank you." Ah-Cha smiled nervously.

"Don't worry. He doesn't bite. Normally." The butler glanced down the hallway then walked away.

"Normally?" Ah-Cha muttered to herself. 

She went down the hallway that the butler had instructed her to go down and found one room with the door open and the man from the party lounging inside. Ah-Cha almost turned and left when the man called out to her,

"Ah-Cha. You're here."

"Uh, yes." She smiled and walked into the study.

"Close the door please."

Ah-Cha nodded and did so without thinking about it. The man smiled at her.

"Sit." He said.

Ah-Cha nodded then looked around. There was no other chairs then the one Ji-Hoon was sitting on.

"But there isn't-"

"Oh but darling just sit here." He patted his lap.

Ah-Cha flushed, "Are you sure?"

"Of course."

Ah-Cha walked to him and sat down. He had her lean back and he looked into her dark eyes. Ji-Hoon was a handsome man with long dark hair and warm brown eyes. His body was muscular and his smile was always like a smirk. Ji-Hoon stared into Ah-Cha's eyes a moment before kissing her. He pulled away and looked at her again, "You know . . . I enjoyed last time. Why not do it again?"

"Again?" Ah-Cha repeated. 

She had had a couple of hook ups with men but never more than once with the same person.

Ji-Hoon smiled that smirky smile then flipped Ah-Cha around so she was laying on the couch with Ji-Hoon atop of her. He kissed her and his tongue grabbed ahold of hers. He went on until neither could breathe then he stopped and took off Ah-Cha's clothes.

"Darling doesn't mind, does she?"

Ah-Cha almost said yes that she did mind until she looked at the handsome man, 

"No, no I don't mind."

Ji-Hoon grinned and began toying with the woman. He felt his beast grow swollen and ready to pounce. He ripped off his pants and turned Ah-Cha around. He stuck his beast inside her, thrusting. 

"O-oh~!"

The moan escaped her lips.

"Mmmm~" Ji-Hoon enjoyed having his beast in her and enjoyed it more when she moaned. 

The juice has begun coming out of Ah-Cha awhile ago and now was in a large amount. Ah-Cha felt lips press against hers again and then release for a tongue to go to her ear and lick delicately. Ah-Cha shivered with pleasure but tears were still rolling down her face. 

"Ah-Cha feels good." Ji-Hoon murmured to her.

Ji-Hoon began thrusting his beast into her ass as he played with her pussy. 

"Ah~" The sounds escaped Ah-Cha with no difficulty.

Ah-Cha found herself being joyful with the man inside of her. Tears streaming down her face Ah-Cha passed out again. 

                      _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Ah-Cha awoke in a bed in silky clothes. Ji-Hoon was beside her, holding onto her tightly. She remembered what had happened and almost hit herself. How stupid she had been to fall into that. But Ji-Hoon had been so convincing that she just couldn't say no. 

"Damn him!" Ah-Cha muttered to herself.

"Hm?" Ah-Cha hadn't realized that Ji-Hoon was awake.

"Nothing."

"How are you feeling?" Ji-Hoon asked kind of sleeply.

"Fine. Kinda sore."

"You're so comfortable." Ji-Hoon said.

Ah-Cha didn't know how to respond and just flushed pink.

Ji-Hoon chuckled softly, "Sorry. Are you hungry?"

"A little." The truth was Ah-Cha was starving.

"Alright." Ji-Hoon began to get up.

"Don't leave." Ah-Cha said, "Stay with me, please?"

"Alright. I'll get my butler to bring breakfast."

"Breakfast?"

"Yes. It's morning."

"Oh no. What day is it?!"

"Sunday, why?"

"I'm late for work! I'm going to be fired!"

"Go get changed. I'll bring you there. Don't worry, you won't get fired."

"I mean I wouldn't mind but I wouldn't have anything to live on."

"You can live with me."

"WITH you?"

"Yes." Ji-Hoon stood and helped Ah-Cha up as well.

"Okay." Ah-Cha went and got dressed and they headed out to her job.

When they got there Ji-Hoon wouldn't come inside, "I'll be there in a minute." He promised.

"Alright."

Ah-Cha walked inside and her boss rushed up to her.

"I said it was your last warning! You're fired!"

"That's good." A voice from behind Ah-Cha spoke.

"Ji-Hoon?!" Ah-Cha's boss froze.

"She'll be living with me so she won't have to worry about working in this hell of a place."

"I-I-" 

"Respect your workers. Come on Ah-Cha, let's go."

Ah-Cha was surprised but followed. They left the place and went back to Ji-Hoon's. 

"That bastard." Ji-Hoon muttered.

Ah-Cha smiled at him and he smiled back, "Thanks."

"You're welcome. Anything for you."

They both got dressed and went to bed. When they fell asleep Ji-Hoon's arms were around Ah-Cha's slim body and Ah-Cha was smiling warmly.

1