DEATH
127 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I can't believe I even kissed him. Thank goodness I always disinfect my mouth immediately", complains Audrey begrudgingly. "What? He had the guts to kiss you?", says Jay angrily. He almost storms off to hit Andrew but was held back by Audrey. Seems he doesn't realize or chooses to ignore the fact that Audrey also kissed Andrew.

Andrew was feeling dejected like his whole world has crumbled. He felt like he has lost it all. There were sounds of jeers and photos taken around him. He seems to be the focus of it all but he was sunk in his world of absolute desolation. 

After a short time which seems like a whole lifetime to him, Andrew slowly gets up while walking towards the exit deciding to no longer stay here and be tortured by the woman he used to love. Audrey says behind him in a mocking tone, "Yeah, you should keep on going. I know you can't handle the bills, so you don't need to worry about them. It can be handled by me".

Laughing sounds could be heard behind Andrew but he doesn't seem to care as he walks like a zombie towards the exit of the restaurant without a bit of hesitation or retaliation. After seeing Andrew leaving the restaurant, there was a bit of quietness in the restaurant for a while before Audrey says to Jay in a loving and romantic tone "Babe, sorry I had to ruin the mood of the date that way. Don't worry I would make you happy on the bed", she licks her lips in a seductive way which arouses Jay. "I can't wait any more, let's get to the hotel already", says Jay in an aroused manner. Seems he couldn't truly hold himself as he picks Audrey up and they both head towards the restaurant exit, got in a car and drove off to the nearest hotel. Andrew didn't come to their view during their drive, seems he just vanished cause it wasn't a long time after he left before they came out.

Meanwhile, after getting off the restaurant, Andrew went to a nearby bar to get himself drunk on liquor. He hollers and shouts while on his beer. If he sees any couple, he shouts and blabbers towards them in an advising and elderly tone that there was nothing like true love. This got people irritated and he was thrown out of the bar. Although he was thrown out of the bar he was still hollering around while singing weirdly, "I was a fool to fall in love. True love is like gold on top of a rainbow impossible to get. Thought I had everything good. Didn't know it was a killer disease in disguise.....". Singing along those lines with a bottle of beer in his hands, he goes on and on as he heads towards his apartment in the slums. He disturbs the peace in some areas with his shouts and also some couples on his way and he got hit once or twice as a result. He was bruised on his face but continued with his singing and shouts. But on getting to his neighbourhood, he couldn't help but feel the change in the environment as he notices a lot of glares being directed at him. He thinks in shock about what he did wrong but couldn't figure anything out, 'Or have they all heard of what happened and are in support of it all?', Andrews asks himself but almost immediately replies himself, 'No, that's impossible, I haven't been away for long. It's still the same night, after all, news can't travel this quickly and to the slums at that. So what should be the issue?'.

On getting to his apartment he sobers up at the sight of the scenario being presented to him. His apartment has been burnt down. He now understands the reason behind the glares as the collateral damages to his house being burnt down were some other houses to which the fire escalated. He breaks down in tears again because this was the only property given to him by his parents. Their last gift to him has just been burnt down just because of a girl. He wished so badly at this point that he had not met Audrey. He wished they hadn't met at all, then maybe all these wouldn't have happened. He hated the fact that he was poor and not powerful to retaliate, to make them pay just a bit for their wrongdoings towards him.

Some of the surrounding neighbours gathered him and were about to vent their anger on him but some good neighbours held them back. He was still chased out of the neighbourhood never to return so as to avoid such situations from repeating themselves.

Having no other choice, he leaves the neighbourhood and ends up sleeping at a dumpster. Waking up he finds some bit of water to wash his face to go to work. On getting to work, he is told that his services are no longer needed. No matter where he goes, he isn't paid attention to and is told the same thing. He smiles depressingly at himself since he seems to understand what is at play in the background.

He ends up drowning himself in alcohol whenever he has the chance and he ends up being broke cause of over-dependence on alcohol. He now looks more haggard than formerly and he reeks of alcohol.

It was finally the day of Audrey's marriage and the wedding was going to be done in a church. Andrew decides to storm into the wedding but was stopped at the gate. 

He starts a scene but the guards at the gate were able to cool it for a while even though Andrew keeps on trying to get in, to crash the wedding. Seems like he still hasn't been able to handle all that has been going on and still wishes they have all been a dream.

But when he was getting to be too much of a nuisance, Rudy(Jay's father) notices the disturbances, after understanding the situation from one of the guards, he orders the guards to resort to force to get him out. As a result, Andrew was surrounded and got hit multiple times. The situation continues as Andrew does not intend to bulge a bit and continues being a nuisance.

All of a sudden Andrew bursts forth in the direction of one of the guards and the guard falls with blood frothing from his mouth. When being observed closely, a knife could be seen stuck in his neck with blood oozing out continuously. Shocked by his deeds, Andrew sobers up as guilt washes over him. All that was on his head was that 'I killed someone'. It continues playing continuously in his head until he loses it and runs away from the scene attempting to flee. The guards were caught off guard during that short moment and were unable to stop him from running off but they went in hot pursuit immediately.

The pursuit continues for a long time, in which Andrew was a bit faster than the guards, probably because of the head start. He passed through various corners, through an open market, until he gets hit by a fast-running truck while running across a busy road. Half of his body was damaged. There is a hundred per cent certainty that he won't survive this. The guards stop their pursuit seeing Andrew in that condition and they leave him that way, while they escape from the scene.

What goes on in Andrew's mind at this moment was that, 'If I have another chance, just one last chance, I did become rich and powerful, I did lay with all the women in the world, I would never place any girl above myself, wealth or power and I would follow my father's advice to the latest'. Streaks of tears roll down his face while taking his final breath. You did be surprised by the fact that laying with women was a priority of his. The fact that he was a virgin was hurtful to him. 

It didn't take up to a minute before he took his last breath, and he was dead never to intrude into the lives of Audrey and Jay. So they would be able to live happily ever after.

1