Chapter 4
921 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter Four

 

Zofia was unable to sleep. The rape scene in the movie was engraved in her memory.

She didn't like the way her body reacted.

Zofia wore her red flannel pyjamas, knee-high white socks and burgundy slippers.

She was seated at her little art desk, drawing in her notebook.

Zofia heard a voice from the outside, and it sounded like Elena.

Zofia placed her pencil on the desk and left her bedroom with care.

 

#

 

Zofia had left the cabin through the back door. Luckily, it stopped raining, and the smell of rain mingled nicely with the smell of dark wood pine.

Zofia heard her sister Elena. Reluctantly, Zofia walked onwards, moving away from the cabin, to follow her sister.

#

 

Zofia slowly made her way through the dark, deep woods, looking all around her.

Her heart was pounding in her rib-cage, as she was surrounded by the darkness of the woods. However, she observed that the woods looked somewhat foggy.

Zofia stopped. She looked around. There was no sight of her big sister.

Zofia turned and her eyes stretched out like saucers. She gasped hard.

The way back had been blocked by the menacing trees.

Zofia turned and heard the rustling of the leaves on the ground.

So she opened her mouth, and gave a great cry when she saw them.

A crowd of vines slipped on the ground towards Zofia, while others rose into the air.

The vines entered the sleeves of her shirt, and also slipped in her pants.

Zofia cried out, while she fought feebly against the vines, and could not escape the attack.

The vines interweave with the fabric of her clothes and aggressively tore the fabric.

Zofia watched it all with horror – she could not believe what she saw.

The trees were alive, and they sent forth their vines to undress and attack Zofia.

The vines ripped off her trousers – exposing her slender legs.

Zofia watched with horror, as she sobbed and shook her head with dismay.

The vines removed the buttons of her shirt, ripped it in two, and pulled it off her.

Sofia was now clad in her black underwear – she instinctively folded her arms on her chest. Yet, she saw the numerous vines wind around her thin wrists.

Her arms were forced down.

Several vines interwove the fabric of her custom bra and tore it to shreds.

Sofas large breasts were liberated. She pulled against her restraints, but to no avail.

Several vines interweave the fabric of her panties – ripping them to shreds.

Sofia was nude and surrounded with perverted vines. She whimpered, “Elena?”

Several roots coiled around her ankles, and tightly bound with three knots.

When the vines unwound from Zofia’s arms, Zofia looked at them baffled.

Then, Zofia’s ankles were yanked, she fell, she landed on her back and squealed.

The vines tied to her ankles now dragged her deeper and deeper into the woods.

Zofia howled before the thick mist, and felt the dampness of the grass upon her back.

 

#

 

Zofia was eventually taken into a zone surrounded by a circle of trees. She stopped in the middle. She stared around her, and all she saw was the thick fog around her.

Several vines grabbed her slippers – they dragged them away, to reveal her bare feet.

Zofia was too afraid to do anything. Her heart pounded hard in her rib cage.

She folded her arms over her round tits, as she watched all around her.

Zofia then saw a large root coil around her left wrist that fastened with a triple knot.

The root forced her left arm to the wet ground and made her scream.

Numerous vines restrained her left arm, her fingers and thumb and entire hand.

Zofia cried out of her control. She weakly pulled, but it was fruitless.

Then a large root coil around her right wrist – binding into a triple knot.

The root forced her right arm to the moist ground, which led her to cry out of fear.

Numerous vines restrained her right arm, her fingers and thumb and entire hand.

Zofia's arms were restrained, but she still held out.

She tried to look up, to see what this perverted woods had in store.

A thick root fastened around her neck – firmly choking her – and forced her head back.

Zofia's head came into contact with the damp soil. She was forced to stare at the cloaked sky. Wearily, Zofia looked up a little, as she felt her legs being pulled wide apart.

Zofia watched helplessly, while she felt numerous tree roots curling around her calves.

The roots had her legs completely pinned down to the wet ground.

Zofia was naked, spread-eagled, completely bound and frightened.

She felt larger roots emerge from the ground and wrap her tummy and hips, keeping her still. Her bottom lip trembled uncontrollably.

Zofia was not gullible. Her sister had forced her to watch dozens of horror movies, where horrible monsters took advantage of women.

Her sister even pictured some monsters taking advantage of her. She knew exactly what those creepy trees would do to her, and it made her sick.

Zofia was breathing heavily. She planted her head on the grass floor. She cried while closing her eyes. Something soft was rubbing her virgin pussy lips. She tossed her head back and forth, and now she fought harder for freedom.

The mysterious object was a cock-like root: it was long and thick, and six inches of it looked like a mushroom. It stroked upwards, across Zofia’s trim body, up to her ample tits. The cock-root briefly stroked her globes – occasionally rubbing her pink capped nipples – and then positioned itself in between her tits. The cock-root moved backwards and forwards.

Zofia’s lips separated, as she breathed loudly, and she even groaned softly, too. An aroused feeling filled her suddenly, causing her to tremble with horror.

Seeing an opening, numerous vines entered Zofia’s mouth. But they didn't want to keep the poor girl quiet, quite the contrary. The vines actually forced her mouth wide open.

Several vines wound around her brow, to keep her head motionless as well.

The cock-root thrust back and forth – picking up speed – in between her tits.

Zofia panted. She cried and sounded like a little animal at risk.

Eventually, the cock-like root stopped thrusting – it juddered hard and ejaculated.

Sticky sap from the cock-root spurted all over Zofia’s neck and her collarbone.

The cock-root retracted – it rubbed her pussy lips again – to just a reaction from her.

Zofia jolted. She moaned softly, too.

She thought the trees were going to penetrate her.

Finally, the cock-root retracted and it disappeared into the fog.

Zofia whimpered. She kept feeling turned on. She lacked sexual experience. She didn't have a clue how to avoid orgasms. She knew these trees would break her.

Zofia began to giggle. She felt something ticklish on the soles of her feet.

A pair of hairy vines caressed Zofia's little feet. They moved from the heels, up across her soles and arches, her toes, in between her toes and back down again.

Zofia moved her feet, desperate to avoid unlawful touching.

Numerous vines then tied around Zofia’s toes, holding her feet in place.

Zofia continued to laugh and squirm. She whimpered. Her soles are too sensitive. As a matter of fact, she was known to be ticklish. Elena wore her out when she tickled her.

Zofia was crying beyond her control. She just wiggled and groaned. She couldn’t stop her unwilling giggling. The reality of the situation wasn’t sinking in. Trees were tickling her.

The hairy vines focused on stroking the soles of her lovely feet. They moved up and down continuously, but picked up the pace as they did. Very soon, they tickled her feet.

Finally, Zofia giggled, softly, “No! No! Please stop! That tickles! Help! Help me!

Zofia’s body kicked back into life, and she fought fruitlessly against her bonds. She couldn’t kick her legs about, as they were completely restrained. She howled with laughter.

These perverted vines loved the feet of their new captive. They tickled nonstop.

Zofia giggled, loudly, “Please stop tickling me! Please stop tickling me! I can’t take any more of this! Help me! Help! Someone help! Please! Please! Stop it! Stop tickling!

Numerous hairy vines joined the party: They tickled her inner thighs, her breasts, her neck, her rosy cheeks, her armpits – showing the captive cutie no mercy.

Zofia giggled, loudly, “Elena! Elena help! Perverted trees are tickling me! Please! Someone stop these trees from tickling me! Help! Have mercy! Someone save me!

Zofia didn’t stop laughing. She couldn’t get the perverted trees to back off. Her heart raced like a jackrabbit. She had the most frenetic smile on her face. This was absolute torture.

Zofia giggle, “Stop it! Stop it! Stop tickling me! I don’t like it! Help! Someone help me! Elena! Elena, where are you? Help! Trees are tickling me! Someone please save me!

One hairy vine soon tickled her exposed pussy: It tickled it over and over again, not missing a single inch, as its brethren managed to tickle every single inch of her.

Zofia reluctantly giggled, “Oh no! Oh! Please! Not there! Not there! Help! Help me! Elena! The trees are now tickling my vagina! The perverted trees keep tickling my vagina!

Help me! Help me! Please don’t tickle me! Please stop tickling me! Someone please save me! I can’t hold on! Stop that! Stop that! Help me! Someone save me! Help! Oh no! No!

Then, this familiar prohibited feeling flooded Zofia's body. This time the dam had exploded, and she felt the intense excitement flooding her body like a tsunami.

Zofia’s mouth opened wide, and she moaned, “Oh no! Oh gosh! Please stop! Please stop! Help me! Help me! I, I wanna go home! I, I wanna go home! Save me! Please! Help!  

Oh fudge! Oh gosh! Oh jeez! Oh no! Oh please! Oh no! Oh fudge! Oh gosh! Oh jeez! Oh no! Oh please! Oh no! Oh fudge! Oh gosh! Oh jeez! Oh no! Oh please! Oh no! Please no!

Zofia felt an intense shudder within her body. Her involuntary giggles were now replaced with frequent ecstasy moans. Her hips tried bucking against her restraints.

Against her will, Zofia moaned, “Oh gosh! Oh jeez! Oh no! Please! Please! Stop! Stop! Oh no! Oh sugar! Oh fudge nuggets! Oh Fiddlesticks! Oh darn! No! No! Oh gosh! Please!

Oh sugar! Oh, dear! Leaping lizards! Leaping lizards! Fish paste! Oh fish paste! Oh darn! Oh gosh! Oh no! Oh crackers! Oh no! Oh crackers! Oh gosh! Oh fudge! Fudge...!

The furry vines finished tickling her, and they moved away to the rhythm of a snail.

Zofia was too worn out to resist. She was sweating all over the place. She realised something shocking... These perverse vines had obtained an orgasm from her. Her face was red, and her head was full of invading thoughts. Her stomach was full of butterflies.

Now, thick vines carefully coiled around Zofia’s feet – they applied gentle pressure, as they alternated between rubbing her heels, the ball beneath her big toe and her arches.

Zofia whined. Not a frightened whine, but a soft whine of arousal. She was afraid of the reactions the vines were getting out of her. Her pretty feet had finally received the attention they deserved. She could even feel the joints of her delicate toes being massaged, slowly. Her respiration got a little heavier. It was her first foot rub and it was awesome.

Zofia's restraint was rapidly brought down. The trees actually broke her too soon. She was losing the war in her head, and the bad wolf within her wanted her to get vine-fucked.

A vine entered her tight anus – making her whimper – and ejaculated its sticky sip.

When the vine left Zofia’s anus, it was replaced by a thick and long stick. The stick delved deeper and deeper – stretching her anus with its girth – causing her to sob loudly.

Zofia let out more quivering groans as she could feel that rigid stick exploring her anus – like a tireless piston. Her body trembled as an answer. Her sister had told her that being fucked in the arsehole was hot. And now, Zofia’s rebellious body attested to that.

With tears rolling down her cheeks, Zofia whimpered, “Oh no! Oh no! Elena! Elena! Help me! Help me! Someone help me! Please! Don’t make me orgasm again! Please! Please!

Help me! Help me! I can’t take it! I can’t take it! Oh gosh! Oh fudge! Oh crackers! Oh sugar! Oh fudge nuggets! Oh Fiddlesticks! Oh darn! Oh gosh! Oh gosh! Help! Help me!”  

The anal-invading stick picked up the pace now, fucking Zofia’s anus without mercy. The trees knew that Zofia was a backdoor virgin. However, they didn’t stop anytime soon.

Zofia unwillingly moaned, “Oh gosh! Oh fudge! Oh sugar! Oh fudge nuggets! Oh Fiddlesticks! Oh darn! Oh jeez! Oh no! Please! Please! Stop! Stop! Oh no! Oh gosh! No!

Oh fish paste! Oh tartar sauce! Oh sugar! Oh sugar! Oh fudge! Oh fudge! Oh crackers! Oh crackers! Oh my goodness! Oh my goodness! Oh gosh! Oh gosh! Oh, dear! Oh no...!

Oh fudge! Mother-trucker! Mother-trucker! Oh fudge nuggets! Oh fudge nuggets! Fiddlesticks! Fiddlesticks! Oh sugar! Oh sugar! Oh gosh! Oh gosh! No! No! Oh no...!

 

Then, the anal-invading sticking shuddered as it ejaculated its sap.

Zofia’s hips bucked and trembled, as she looked like she was having a fit.

Oh gosh...! Oh fudge...! Oh sugar...! Oh fiddlesticks...! Oh crackers...! Oh man...! Oh gosh...! Oh fudge...! Oh sugar...! Oh fiddlesticks...! Oh crackers,” Zofia gasped.

Zofia soon came down from another shaky climax. Tears of joy soon trickled down her cheeks. She had never had an orgasm before this evening. It was the same as experimenting with a new drug. The butterflies in her tummy collectively flapped their wings and she really, really loved it. Her need for escape was quickly dissolving. She now wanted it badly.

The butt-invading stick began to move again, and was encouraged by Zofia's groans. It took its sweet, sweet time moving backwards and forwards, and in gentle corkscrew motion.

Two rubber vines glided toward Zofia. They moved downwards, closer and closer, until they were touching her ample tits. Gently, they leaned on her tits, rubbing them slowly in a clockwise direction, avoiding her nipples.

The breast obsessed vines kneaded her breasts, pressing gently, avoiding her nipples. They moved up and down, all around, squeezing them gently.

Zofia wailed tenderly. Her body abated. Tears still rolled down her cheeks. She'd never gotten a breast massage before. Her heart raced in anticipation.

The breast obsessed vines coiled around her breasts, binding them, causing them to bulge out. They alternated between pressing them coarsely, and pressing them softly. They kept massaging her tits at the speed of a snail.

Zofia grunted in a provocative way. She felt her arousal rise again. She thought she could feel a different orgasm in herself. Her body quaked and her hips twisted slightly.

Then the orange trumpet vines went through the ground, making their way to Zofia. They slid across Zofia's body, and went towards her plump breasts. They clung to her bloated nipples. They bobbed up and down, and they sucked hard and slowly.

Zofia moaned, “Oh gosh! Oh gosh! Please don’t stop! Please! That feels so nice! That feels so good! Please! Keep going! Keep going! Oh gosh! Oh sugar! Oh please! Please!

Oh fudge nuggets! Oh fudge nuggets! That feels so good! That feels so good! Keep going! Please keep going! Don’t stop! Please don’t stop! Give it to me! Give it to me! Oh yes!

Zofia’s nipples were being sucked on for the very first time. Her nostrils flared as her unwanted whines rose from her lungs. Her tiny hands twitched and her toes curled.

The trumpet vines bopped up and down rhythmically, sucking Zofia’s swollen nipples. They sucked sweet and slowly, massaging them and squeezing them firmly.

Zofia's eyes rolled to the rear of her head, and she sighed and groaned. She sensed another orgasm making her body shiver, and her excitement increased. She felt the chills extend all over her body and limbs. She asked for it. She definitely wanted it.

Zofia whined, “Oh gosh! Oh sugar! Oh fudge! Oh, baby! Oh, honey! Give it to me! Give it to me! Oh crackers! Oh sugar! Oh fudge! Oh gosh! Oh, boy! Oh, boy! Oh crackers! Yes!  

Oh fudge nuggets! Oh, darling! Oh, baby! Keep going! Keep going! Please! Please! Give it to me! Give it to me! Don’t stop! Don’t stop! Give me more orgasms! Give me more!

Zofia’s resolve to escape was completely dead. Her body was sweaty. She was theirs. She was a whore in heat for the trees. She was panting and moaning with rapture.

A needle-ended tendril slithered in the grass, making its way past Zofia’s shuddering parted legs. The tendril entered her wet sex – causing her to squeal – and poked her G-spot. Zofia's G-spot ballooned like her nipples. It slithered back out her wet pussy.

A thick vine made its way to her, and it had a smooth end. This vine rose into the air, and placed it directly before Zofia's pussy. It touched her pussy, looking it was kissing it. It then began to move slowly, rubbing her clitoris and labia.

Zofia’s body jolted and shuddered hard. She whined. She sensed the gentle friction on her exposed sex. The trees were finally ready to penetrate her. This is what she wanted.

Zofia whined, “Oh gosh! Oh gosh! Oh fudge! Oh fudge! I’m ready! I’m ready! Please penetrate me! Please enter me! Please! I want it! I need it! Give it to me! Give it to me!

Oh fudge! Oh sugar! Oh gosh! Oh crackers! Oh fish paste! Oh darn! Oh darn! Please enter me! Please enter my pussy! I’m wet for you! I’m ready! I want it now! Please!

But the vagina obsessed vine didn’t penetrate her: Instead, it rubbed her wet pussy lips as if it were drawing letters. As it drew the letters, it made sure to rub her clitoris and labia. It took its sweet time drawing the letters: It drew a capital Z, a capital O, a capital F, a capital I and a capital A. The vine repeated this pattern over and over again.

Zofia squeezed her eyes tightly shut. Her body jerked and quaked. She wasn't capable of demanding penetration. Tears fell upon her pale cheeks. Her limbs fought her bonds.

Zofia knew why her sister Elena screamed loudly, whenever a man teased her. She knew how insufferable it was to wait for penetration. “Please enter me! Pretty please! Please!

The vagina obsessed vine now focused on rubbing her clitoris: It rubbed up and down, side to side, and in circles. It rubbed her clitoris anti-clockwise, at a snail's pace – making sure she could feel it – and moved even slower when rubbing clockwise.

Zofia whimpered, “Oh gosh! Oh crackers! Oh fudge! Oh biscuits! Please enter me! Please! I need it! I want it! Enter me! Please! Make me come! I wanna come! Please!

Oh fudge! Oh gosh! Oh fudge! Oh fudge! I’m ready! I’m ready! Please penetrate me! Please enter me! Please! I want it! I need it! Give it to me! Please! Give it to me! Please!

Oh fudge! Oh sugar! Oh gosh! Oh crackers! Oh fish paste! Oh darn! Oh darn! Please enter me! Please enter my pussy! I’m wet for you! I’m ready! I want it now! Please!

Oh fudge! Oh gosh! Oh darn! Oh, baby! Oh, honey! I’m gonna orgasm! I’m gonna orgasm again! Oh fudge! Oh crackers! Oh gosh! Oh darn! Oh sugar! Oh sugar! Yes!”  

Zofia's body trembled, and another huge climax struck her fragile body.

The vine that broke her mind crept into the foggy monstrous woods.

With tears pouring down her cheeks, Zofia sobbed and cried for the penetration.

Another vine made its way to her: This lengthy beast had a smooth hook shape at the end. It didn’t hesitate when it penetrated her wet pussy – which made her wail excitedly. The vine turned around, and found its prize – it rubbed her swollen G-spot and pressed it like a button.

Zofia's body came to life once more. She squealed with delight. She panicked. The feeling of her G-spot being manipulated was too intense for her. She felt like she had to pee. The shaking in her body intensified. However, she was addicted to the feeling. She wanted it.

Zofia whined, “Oh gosh! Oh crackers! Oh sugar! Oh fudge! Fudge nuggets! Judas Priest! Judas Priest! Holy cow! Fudge berries! Holy cow! Mother trucker! Mother trucker! Oh!

Oh fudge! Oh crackers! Oh sugar! Oh gosh! Oh fudge! Oh gosh! Judas Priest! Judas Priest! Oh sugar! Oh sugar! Please make me come! Please make me come! Oh sugar!

I’ve never squirted before! Please make me squirt! I want it! I need it! Don’t stop! Don’t stop! Oh sugar! Oh fudge! Oh crackers! Oh yes! I’m coming! I’m coming! I’m coming!”  

Zofia fought for breath, as her nostrils flared. She was dizzy and feeble. Her nerves felt a strong electrical current. Her hips bucked and quivered often. She felt herself squirting.

Zofia whined and moaned – again and again – she panted, cried and quivered.

Finally, the hook vine ceased its G-spot abuse and left Zofia’s pussy. As it exited her pussy, it was coated with her orgasmic juices and it slithered away.

Zofia’s head swam. She gasped for air. She whimpered. The world was going around in circles like a wild merry-go-round. She’d actually ejaculated. She didn't think it would happen. Fireworks broke out in her mind and soul. She was changed. She wasn't going anywhere. She wanted more of it. She now wanted the trees to have their way with her.

The main tree’s cock-root appeared out of its hole, and slowly made its way towards Zofia’s pussy. Its cock-root was now coated in sap. It moved onwards, and gently rubbed Zofia’s wet pussy lips slowly – just to let her know it was ready to fuck her.

The cock-root pushed inside of her – causing Zofia’s back to arch and her body to shudder with ecstasy. As this cock-root delved deeper into her wet pussy, it stretched her inner walls with its thickness and reached Zofia’s core. The cock-root retracted slowly, almost leaving her pussy – it then propelled forward, hitting her posterior fornix often.

Zofia’s body shuddered and quaked, every time her posterior fornix was hit. She saw sparkling stars. Her body and limbs were shaking. Her tiny hands failed to clench into fists. She could feel root penetration causing her pussy's internal walls to tighten up. It hurt poor Zofia when it had to thrust harder and faster. Nonetheless, she still moaned enthusiastically.

The cock-root fucked her pussy hard – hitting her posterior fornix with precision. As it rammed Zofia’s posterior fornix mercilessly, it caused her to jolt and spasm.

The vines in Zofia's mouth loosened somewhat, so that she could moan coherently.

Zofia moaned, “Please don’t stop loving me! I'll do what you say! Please keep making love to me! Love me! Fudge me! Fudge me hard! Fudge me long! Oh, yeah! I love it! Yes!

I might need crutches when you’re done! Don’t stop! This is your pussy! I can handle it! I can it take! I’m your lover! I am your honey! Do anything you want with me! Yes! Yes! Yes!

Gosh, that feels so good! I can’t believe I’m actually wet! Your root feels amazing inside of me! Oh, I like getting fudged by you! Keep going! Please! Keep going! Please! Yes! Yes!

Fudge me! Fudge me! Give it to me! Let me have that! Turn me into your girl! Let me be your lover! Oh sugar! Oh crackers! Oh fudge! Fill me up! Oh gosh! Oh fudge! Oh crackers!

I want you to come so hard I can feel your root beating inside me! I want to be fudged to death! Fudge me hard! Fudge my brains out! I’m bloody wet for you! Oh yes! Oh yes!

I don’t want you to stop, sweetheart! I don’t want you to stop making love to me! Keep going! Keep going! I love it! I love it! I want it! I need it! I want you! I need you! I love you!

Pound my little pussy with your big root! You can do everything to me! Fuck me like your precious whore! Wreck my pussy! Make sweet love to me, sweetheart! I belong to you!

I’m all yours! You can have me! I love feeling that big root of yours! That root of yours is huge! Don’t let it leave my wet pussy! My pussy feels wet for you! Oh yes! Oh yes! Yes!

Harder...! Harder! Harder! Faster! Faster! Faster! You make me so bloody wet! You make me feel like screaming! I love being your girl! I’m your baby! I’m your girl! Yes!

Make love to me honey! Treat me like your love slave, baby! You’re perfect for making love to me! Keep going honey! Give it to me! Don’t quit making love to me! Don’t stop!

Fill me with your sap! Fill me with your spunk! Shoot your entire load in my pussy! Fill me up with your sticky love juices! Penetrate me with that fat root! I want it! I need it!

 “Come on, baby, come on! Make me come! Make me come, baby! Make me squirt! Make me come with your massive root! Make me come! Please make me come! Make me come!

Ejaculate your sap in my pussy, baby! I want to feel you ejaculate inside me! I want to feel your sap fill up my pussy. Fill me up! Fill me up so it comes out of my mouth, baby!

Keep making love to me, darling! Oh gosh! Oh sugar! Oh crackers! You’re the best! Your root gives me such pleasure! Please don’t stop! Don’t stop! Keep going! Please!

I’m your naughty little girl! Make love to me all night long, baby! Make me come hard! Give me brain damage! Oh sugar! Oh sugar! Oh gosh! Oh gosh! Oh crackers! Oh sugar!

Oh sugar! Oh gosh! Oh fiddlesticks! Oh fiddlesticks! Oh, honey! Oh, baby! Oh, darling! Oh crackers! Oh fudge! Oh gosh! I’m gonna come! I’m gonna come! I’m gonna come!

Zofia’s back arched. Her vision blurred. Every nerve in her body tingled. Her hips bucked and trembled. Her body quivered as if she was possessed. She could not stop smiling.

Zofia whimpered, “Oh gosh...! Oh sugar...! Oh fudge...! Oh crackers...! Oh sweetie...! Oh, darling...! Oh gosh...! Oh sugar...! Oh fudge...! Oh crackers...! Oh sweetie...! Oh, darling...!

Oh crackers...! Holy cow...! Holy cow...! Judas Priest...! Oh gosh...! Oh crackers...! Holy cow...! Judas Priest...! Oh gosh...! Oh crackers...! Oh fiddlesticks...! Oh sugar...! Yes...!

Oh fudge...! Holy cow...! Oh fudge...! Oh crackers...! Oh sweetie...! Oh, darling...! Oh sugar...! Oh gosh...! Oh crackers...! Oh, darling...! Oh, honey...! Thank you...!

Zofia lost consciousness. Her love juices trickled down the cock-root – which was now ejaculating inside her once virgin pussy. She stopped coming. Her head rested on the wet grass, her face illumined by ecstasy. She had lost her virginity to a legion of evil trees.

The cock-root within Zofia’s pussy stopped ejaculating its sap, but didn’t leave.

The vines in Zofia’s mouth retracted – freeing her mouth – and slithered away.

While she was unconscious, many vines made their way into Zofia's nostrils.

6