Chapter 7
518 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter Seven

 

Elena and Ríona returned to the cabin, and had unpacked the groceries in the kitchen.

Yet, on their way over here, they noticed something odd: The forest was quiet. There weren’t any singing birds, or scampering animals – it was like they’d simply vanished. What’s even stranger is that the car got here in no time – as if the forest had led them here.

Nevertheless, the girls had to simply shake theses fantastical notions out of their heads.

The ladies were sitting on the couch, and they saw Zofia come down the stairs.

Zofia sat in between the two, and she had a big beaming smile on her face.

Elena and Ríona returned that smile, and they both went back to their books.

Zofia peeked at Elena’s magazine, and with a big grin, she giggled to herself.

Elena looked at her baffled. “You do know this is a dirty magazine, right?”

Still smiling, Zofia nodded her head. “Yeah, I’m just really curious, you know?”

“Um, okay,” stammered Elena. She carefully flicked through the pages of her magazine.

“Elena,” Zofia began, stealing her attention, “why has that page got a smiling face on it?”

Ríona lowered her book, and looked at Elena. “Did you seriously graffiti your own book?”

Elena addressed Ríona, “Remember that position I showed you, where the woman is getting eaten out, and she’s straddling the guy? And the chick looks like she loves it?”

“Oh yeah,” returned Ríona, with a disgruntled groan, “You said you wanted that badly?”

“Hell yeah,” returned Elena. “Shit, guys, I really need to find a guy to do that to me.”

“Elena, those men and women are paid models – the guys have to pretend to do a good job, and the women have to act as if they enjoy being eaten out,” Ríona sighed.

“Oh, for fuck’s sake,” Elena groaned, “let a girl enjoy her fantasies, sweets. Shit. I know they’re paid models, but, I really, really love the idea of these chicks loving it!”

Zofia’s eyes sparkled. “You should head out and go find the guy, then, sis!”

Elena grinned. “Look at you; you’re finally encouraging me to get some hot loving!”

“Well,” Zofia stretched the word, “I’ve always been super shy about that kind of stuff, but I kind of had an epiphany after my jog in the woods. See, I realised I shouldn’t be afraid of the trees as they’re a part of nature. Besides, I could even help you find Mr Right, Elena!”

“Sweet,” cheered Elena. “I’ll have to look out for Mr Right tomorrow, then.”

Ríona gently placed a bookmark in her bookmark, and set her book on the little table.

“Hey, can you help me with dinner,” asked Ríona. She got up from her seat and stretched. “I want to have something simple like beans on toast – I hope you don’t mind?”

Elena placed her magazine on the couch when she got up. “Count me in.”

“I’ll join you two in a minute,” said Zofia. “I want to look at Elena’s magazine.”

“No worries, chick,” returned Ríona. She headed for the kitchen with Elena.

Zofia then had a good flick through the magazine, and scanned every page that had a tick. She grinned and her tongue stuck out of her mouth. “I’ll make your wish come true, sister.”

 

#

 

The girls were presently in the dining room, eating their beans and toast, and drinking their juice. Zofia was eating the food as if she had the appetite of a wolf. Elena looked at her funny every now and again, but Ríona was too busy being lost in her own world.

“So, Zofia,” Ríona finally began, “how’s that drawing of yours coming along?”

“Really, really well,” replied Zofia, as she ate her food, and swallowed it down. “Have you seen fan images of movie posters on the net, where they’re a collage of the characters?”

“Ah, you’re doing the drawing in that type of style,” said Ríona. “Sweet... Seriously, you have to show us when you’re done – I just love looking at your art.”

Zofia stopped wolfing down her dinner and looked at Elena. “What about you, Elena,” she sang. “You promise me that you’re going to look at my art, too?”

Elena beamed, “Of course I am! I love looking at my kid sister’s stuff!”

Zofia squealed. She then proceeded to kill her glass of juice all in one gulp.

When Ríona had finished, she spoke, “So, do you ladies want another movie night?”

“Yeah, sounds good to me,” said Elena. She looked at Zofia. “Are you up for it, sister?”

Zofia nodded her head. “I’ll let you pick the movie – I don’t mind if it’s horror.”

“Nice, I’ll rummage through the pile and pick a really saucy one,” giggled Elena.

The ladies then got up, and they took their stuff to the kitchen to have a good clean.

 

#

 

Once again, the ladies were in the living room, snuggled under a blanket, clad in their pyjamas. It was the night time: they had the lights off, and they were watching a horror movie. The movie in question was It Lurks in the Cinema – a movie that had sparked fury from parental groups for controversial scenes, and strong language. However, it had gained a huge following online, and the infamous monster rape scene was on every single porn site.

“I can’t believe someone actually put this on VHS,” whispered Elena.

“Same here,” Ríona whispered back, “It came out last year.”

The infamous rape scene began: The main lass, Tyra Bird, woke up in a science lab area. She screamed when she saw G-098 looming over her. G-098 was a mass of flesh that was covered in pulsating veins, numerous eyeballs and small mouths on its body; its tentacles were covered in veins, too. It had a mouth that looked like an octopus, and it also had a menacing tentacle cock. G-098 aggressively stripped Tyra of her clothes, and coated her in slime. It groped every inch of her body, before proceeding to rape her into submission. Of course, Tyra resisted at first, but her defences lowered and she started to love it. Her moans of rapture were quite audible – despite the fact that there was a tongue thrusting into her mouth.

“God, this movie is so fucking disgusting,” groaned Ríona. “These types of films don’t make any sense – how the hell do these monsters magically know how to get women off? Who the fuck actually writes these films? How come the writers never explain why the creatures somehow have the experience in giving women multiple orgasms? And it’s sickening that the women start where they hate it and suddenly want the monster rape.”

“Shush,” whispered Elena. “I don’t give a shit it doesn’t make sense – it gets me off!”

Zofia, however, chewed on her thumb, transfixed, and she even moaned a little.

The two ladies briefly looked at her funny, and then returned to the film.

Elena slyly whispered to Ríona, “She’s suddenly into this stuff now?”

“I guess,” whispered Ríona. She, on the other hand, continued to focus on the film.

When the movie had eventually finished, the girls were laughing and joking about it.

“Man, the ending was shit,” laughed Elena. “That’s how they defeated the monster?”

“No, the part that lost me is that they didn’t bother checking if Tyra was actually alive,” returned Ríona. “I mean, they found her naked, covered in goo, and missing her glasses? Even I could tell that the actress was bloody breathing, for God’s sake!”

“I’m just glad the monster didn’t eat her post-rape,” replied Zofia.

“Ah, well,” Elena yawned, “I’m definitely gonna have some sexy dreams tonight!”

The three lasses put the tape back in the box, and they headed upstairs.

Ríona was the first to go in her bedroom, and she locked the door up tight.

Elena, however, didn’t go to bed straight away – she was busy brushing her hair.

Elena wore black shorts, black socks, slippers, a buttoned grey shirt, and a black robe.

Zofia entered her room, and softly spoke, “Ellie? Have you got a second?”

Elena turned around. “Sure, sis, what’s up? Can’t you sleep?”

“I heard a weird noise outside – can you come and investigate it with me?”

Elena exhaled, “Sure, Zofia, I don’t mind.”

And thus, Elena got up and followed Zofia.

7