Mrs.Lin, I Would Be Killed Mercilessly!
12 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Dismissing the topic, Old Madam Lin turned to her granddaughter-in-law and ushered her to eat more before going on to ask her, "Xiao Yue, are you going out today? Do you need someone to follow you?"

"Nevermind, if I were to ask you, you'd surely reject it. Just take Qin Zihao with you. That way I would be rest assured."

Qin Zihao was her personal bodyguard who was younger to her by couple of years.

Jiang Ying Yue just nodded absentmindedly before saying, "I might get late today but I will still try to reach before dinner."

"You should not worry about the time. It is already quite rare for you to go out so just do your work and than go out to stroll the city and have good time." spoke Old Master Lin.

Even though Old Madam Lin and Old Master Lin both are stern and austere in nature, but towards this granddaughter-in-law of theirs, they are very soft hearted.

She is the woman of their favourite grandson's heart afterall.

When their grandson had approached them with the proposal to get married to a girl as soon as possible, they got agitated thinking that after putting a girl amidst the scandals, he wished to get married to someone else.

They went as far as swearing on to kick him out of the house and their inheritance if he married the girl they don't approve.

But when they learnt that it was Young Mistress of Jiang Family that he wanted to get married to, they instantly got thrilled and enthusiastic immediately forgetting about the swear.

Experiencing this sudden change in their personality on hearing about the bride, First Young Master of Lin Family was left quite speechless...

After doing her breakfast and freshening up, she went out and waited for the driver.

The old house was located in the most luxurious and posh area of City B. Money alone could not be enough to buy house there. All the reputable families living here were the ones who were not just rich and powerful but also who have made great contribution to the country.

It was also the most beautiful residential area having one of the best views of city, having the best combination of developed and natural beauty.

On entering the area, the deeper one goes, lesser the houses get. At the end, in the deepermost part was old house located.

There was a very beautiful river right in front of the house and on the other side of the river was a park.

While waiting she went out of gates strolling in footpath at the side of river when she saw a car coming out of the gates which she recognised to be of her Mother-in-law.

Just when she thought car would pass by, it came to stop right in front of her. The windows rolled down and Madam Lin's face came into her sight.

"It might not be cold right now but it will get cold by the evening. So here, take this."

It was a bag in which there was a jacket...a jacket which was moderate enough to be worn even right now. 

Touched by the gesture, she instantly felt warmth blooming inside of her.

"Thankyou, Mom.I will wear it later when it gets cold."

"En."

The windows rolled back up as she heard engine starting and car moving ahead. She stared at it until it moved out of her view.

At the same time, another car pulled right in front of her.

Staring at the car she pursued her lips and thought for a second before finally requesting to her driver, "Can't we go out in some other car?"

It was Rolls-Royce...on top of that it way too showy.

Before the driver could reply, she heard a teasing voice from behind.

"No no, do you think that your family would really let you go out in the car which is not showy and upto the standard?"

Jiang Ying Yue turned around to find it to be none other than her personal bodyguard who was infact really very young.

Qin Zihao just turned 20 couple of months back but despite it he was already a Certified Bodyguard.He had been fighting since he was 8 years old and started getting professionally trained when he turned 13 so despite his young look, he was very fit and strength in his body was no less than a bodyguard whose body was filled with rippled muscles.

He was personally assigned by her husband to protect her after funeral of Old Master Jiang's.

Completely in contrast with his profession, he had gotten pretty playful and mischievous side which complimented his age.

Even though he was her personal bodyguard, still she treated him like her brother as he was about the same age as of her cousin who was the youngest among her all cousins. And since she never behaved and treated him just as a mere bodyguard, so Qin Zihao also always spoke casually with her.

When Qin Zihao found Jiang Ying Yue just staring blankly at him he quickly added while scratching his neck, "Well...if you think that they would let you take some other car than you could go ahead and take permission from Great Master."

She knew that it would be meaningless to go and take permission from Grandfather as he would like always gave her millions of reasons as to why she should go in this car only so at the end she just slightly nodded.

Instead she asked what had stunned her, "When did you return??"

Even though Grandmother told her to go with Qin Zihao she really did not expect him to come.

He had gone out of the country four months back saying that he need to bring his important documents of high school to get enrolled in University in City B and only returned a month back.

But wasn't he avoiding meeting her for past one month than how come he came this time?

Qin Zihao indifferently spoke, "Ah I returned at the end of the last month but due to all the formalities that I had to go through to get in university, I only managed to come here now."

"Really?"

Even though Qin Zihao never mentioned about the kind of work for which he had to go but she already had an inkling that his absence definitely had something to do with her husband.

Hearing her suspicious voice he couldn't help but chuckle and affirm her as generously as he could.

Watching him like this she did not ask any further and just acknowledged what he was saying as she was already aware that he wouldn't open up anything.

Glancing at the car again she could only sigh in defeat, "Let's go than."

Qin Zihao chuckled lightly and opened the door for her. When he made sure she sat properly he closed the backseat door, in a fraction of second his smooth expression changed into sharp one while staring intently at the car parked on other side of the river.

His expression only returned to normal when he saw car leaving and sat on the passenger seat.

"Where are we going though?"

Jiang Ying Yue came out of her thoughts about the car she saw on the other side and answered him, "To meet a client."

"To meet a client?"

 Qin Zihao raised his eyebrow bewilderly, "Which client? Shouldn't you be meeting a patient since you are finally a surgeon?"

When she returned to China, she had already completed her Medical School in USA and only needed to giver her final exams.

But than due to accident she was not able to appear and because she was a very good student and was the topper of her batch and also managed to score highest marks in her second last year, after series of discussions and tests by higher Medical Authorities Of University, she was approved to give her final exams two months back and was finally Licensed Surgeon.

"Oh that, I would be putting hold onto that for now and will return to City S to help Elder Cousin and Jiang Yi Ming in business."

"You are going to City S?" asked Qin Zihao unbelievably as if he had seen an alien and even heard him talking.

Seeing his so exaggerated expression she asked suspiciously, "Why you seem so shocked and also...nervous by this?"

"Huh? Nervous? Who is nervous?? Why would I be nervous???" he immediately chuckled sheepishly and awkwardly looked out of the windows as if watching most beautiful scenery while fidgeting his fingers.

A habit of him which he do when he indeed is very nervous and restless.

Still doubtful she just decided to ignore him.

Watching him act like this, a thought suddenly entered her mind which made her difficult to breathe and spoke startling him, "Don't tell me that your boss is there with some other woman?"

Qin Zihao chocked on the water he was drinking to settle his nerves and in a flash turned back, "That's impossible!"

'Mrs Lin, he does not even glance at someone besides you!'

'Him being with some other woman? Impossible!!!'

Jiang Ying Yue quickly came to her senses and realized what she just asked. Hearing his exaggerated reply she just nonchalantly said, "I was just asking casually.You did not really have to reply."

Saying this she calmly turned to look outside the car.

Watching her like this, Qin Zihao was even more shocked and wanted to cry.

'Did not have to reply? If boss got to know that I had not replied, I would be killed mercilessly!'

________________________________________

More chapters are published on Webnovel. Support the author by directly reading there. 

Thank You!

0