Chapter 1 – Suddenly dead.
3.1k 7 58
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

jerk* jerk* jerk* Splurt* I lean over my monitor and start wiping the mess I started. my monitor flickers with the image of Sandra Bovine. a big tittied goth girl.

She was one of my go too's when I want to empty my balls and leave quickly. I still had a lot of office work that needs to be done by tomorrow. I brought it over for a quick read over and some editing.

Gurgle*

My stomach is rumbling. I should go out and get some milk from the supermarket. I live alone, so I have to do All the house work alone. I am not just a lonely wretch. I sometimes order girls from the internet to come over. some for the obvious reasons, others just to cuddle with me for the night.

I should probably make some Mac and cheese. some meat on the side, cola too. Organizing my mental groceries list. I wear my jacket and head to the market across the street from my house.

MOOO* What the fuck is that. A moose the size of car running right at me. I flip directions, Faster than an Olympic athlete. I turn the Corner, moving from alleyway to street block. Sometimes jumping the fence of dog park. Even after all that the Moose is still running after me.

Fighting the air drag, Running from street block to street block. Making as many sharp turn as possible. there are no other people on the road. It's noon so there should be some of them still walking around.

BEEP BEEP* turning a sharp corner a Speeding car was going straight towards me. There is no time to dodge. I jump over the car, my back scraps the windshield and the top of the car. I spin uncontrollably, as the car goes full speed ahead. Past me, the car continues it's previous speed.

The moose is still running after me, but it isn't as limber as me. When I hit the hard pavement hard on my ass, a few seconds later I hear a crash. I rub my scraped elbow. It seems like neither the driver or the moose survived.

I need to Leave "NO BODY MOVE" My thought process gets interrupted by someone screaming relatively close to me. People are screaming, after a bit more time. The sounds of a gun firing go off.

The wall right next to me starts to have holes appear on it, Bullets are shot almost peppering me in bullet holes. I run away, now convinced that anything will kill me. "STOP RUNNING." I run past a corner. A hail of bullets fall where i was.

"What the FUCK" I heave and breath labored breaths. 'I need to get out of here. I start running, inspite of my exhausted state. There is still not enough people on the sidewalks. I guess everyone knew there were going to be a mess of dangerous disasters. I probable need to call the police. Tell them about what is happening with the gun attack.

I need to get to somewhere safe first, there were to many weird things that happened. Whats that smell. Its kind of similar to methane. Wait, it is methane.

Trip* Fall* Bang*

Still in a full sprint, i trip on something on the road. My head goes straight towards a fire hydrant. My body still has its previous momentum. The collision is really bad, my head is splayed open. I pass out from the concussion.

A whizzing sound grows from the distance. A meteorite falling directly towards me. I dont know about it, because of being unconscious. Boom* My skull explodes. The space rock homing in on my head. Killing me instantly.

The sparks from the collision ignite the gas leak, Exploding the whole area. No part of my body is left safe from intense fire and exploding damage. My soul left my body, Allowing me to see the state of my body. Before i can grieve my death and haunt a gamer girls panties to spend the rest of my after life. An intense force pulls my soul to an impossibly far distance. Stars become lines, as i whiz by them. After less than halve a second. I find my self in an infinite white space.

*π–π„π‹π‚πŽπŒπ„ π“πŽ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 π‹πˆπ…π„ πŠπ€π‘πŒπ€ π’π‡πŽπ."

58