Chapter 6 – Apprenticeship (finally)
2.4k 4 55
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

π’πžπ―πžπ§ 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 ----

After the meeting with the goddess, i was taken in as Jaina's apprentice. I spent many years studying magic and history. in those years, i also grew really close with her. i also grew up physically, i am now as tall as Jaina. Because of the sport classes my muscle also got more defined, i am more fit in this life than i ever was in my previous one.

i havent done anything major, as i just lived a carefree academy life. I studied and was humbled to learn that i was not the only talented person. The academy is full of future archmages in training. I managed to make friends with some of them.

I managed to surpass my previous magical expertise, i was 1st circle mage in a few disciplines. Now i am a 3rd circle mage in every discipline. That doesnt seem like much, but each circle is a qualitative change in strength and every discipline is like a complete school subject. most things need to be learned from the ground up.

The there is something special about today. Something that i was waiting for over 14 years. losing my virginity. I had many opportunities to lose it earlier, but Jaina advised me to save it.

Why you ask, well let me tell you about a little something called tantric magnification. Its when you do something in a tantric ritual that makes the whole thing's effect multiply by a factor. Its why demons are so obsessed with getting virgin maidens, Its also the reason why anyone at all practices celibacy.

The way it works is that the sexier things you do, the more tantric energy is made. Its not just the amount its also the quality. Jaina made me a magic circle that is supposed to help me control mana better and with the tantric magic amplifying the effect. Its supposed to help alot with my future as a mage.

She explained to me my roll and what to do. The question of who is to be my partner was never even mentions, we both knew exactly what will happen. Jaina is going to finally be bent over and fucked sooo fucking raw.

The possibility of a pregnancy is high. The contraceptive magic is tantric based and using it messes with the magic circles. I have been jacking it for most of the previous day. Just horny thinking about this event.

"Well why dont get more comfortable, as i finish up the circle" She bites her lips, as she traces my muscles. Shes just wearing mostly see through lingerie, her thighs are moist already.

My cock is raging hard since walking into the room. Jaina turns around to face the circle, her hands graze my cock as she passes through. Giving me one last look, as she focuses on the circle. i sit down as i watch her work.

She bends over as she presents her ass up high. panties with a clear damp spot. Chiseling away at the stone, making runes on the ground. from time to time she sways her ass, completely unaware. Shes fully focused on the work.

After a few minutes magical ingredients dissolve and fall into the magic circle. The main ingredient an astral observers eye. It creepily follows your movements, when the circle start receiving mana, it switches its focus from us to the circle. It become smaller and smaller, eventually become the size of a marble.

Jaina picks up the eye and does something unbelievable. In full view she spreads her legs and pulls her panties to the side. Shoving the marble into her vagina. i stand up. realizingΒ  that the ritual is about finished.

I walk forward ready to just take her right then and there. She barely turns around, before i am towering over her.

"Wait, we need to move the bed on top." I use force magic to pick her up, almost casually the bed is teleported beneath her. Never have i ever cast magic as well as that point in my life.

"Dont forget the ritual, it still needs some casting during." She laughs as she starts casting ritual spells. I push out complex geometric shapes into the ritual, fully memorizing the spells before hand. I start feeling a tethered connection to my soul.

A sensation much like the time i saw the goddess started manifesting. My body tingles in similar magical energy. This isnt supposed to be happening, so it must be some goddess fuckery.

The magic ritual isnt ruined, so i continue casting as i should. Ignoring and hoping for the feeling to be nothing. One final cast. the connection between me and the ritual is complete.

Oh man this will be great. After finally being given the go ahead, i lunge at her. Jaina Yelps in surprise. I ignore her as i shove my head, between her thighs. She lays her hands on my head.

Without even being given the chance to pull them down. i start licking and slurping on her panty covered vagina. The sweet taste of her love nectar is amazing. She moans, her hands shove my head deeper between her thighs.

rubbing the walls of her thighs with my tongue, giving kisses to her every little bit. I grow restless as this is just making me hornier. I savagely start to pull the panties to let me into her secret garden. The panties rip as i pull them off.

Present with the fully ripe fruit that is my masters pussy, i cant wait any longer. Pulling out my own weapon, my cock flings out of my pants. A purple haze covers it, as intense amounts of magic are circulating.

Positioning for insertion, i look up to see my smiling master. Shes fully riled up, her eyes are glazed over. They usually glow with a gold light, but they are purple full of tantric magic. I can do anything to his woman and she will obey me completely.

Teasing her hole for a second, Jaina squirms slightly. With one fluid motion my cock slides into her. She screams in pleasure. The whole room Thrums in pressure. I feel a glass like energy inside me break.

Ignoring all outside changes, i thrust back and forth furiously. Jaina screams, her voice would have traveled all the way to the edges of the academy if we hadnt sound proofed.

I lean over her body, her breasts swing after every thrust. i pull her to face me. she doesnt resist as i kiss her and shove my tongue down her throat. She kisses me in the mouth from time to time, but we never french kissed before.

Her mouth still covered, she continues making loud moans. She traps me with her legs like a black widow would. Her legs a steel vice pushing me deeper into her in every thrust.

Her walls are squeezing me, i feel every squirm and twitch she makes in pleasure. My mind is cloudy as the sensation too is amazing. I try to redirect my mind forming the ritual circle. As the crescendo is building up. The ritual is also reaching a tipping point.

Even through the haze, the magic flows through me effortlessly. The tantric energies are so dense that just wanting to cast the magic casts it. Not even need to think much further.

I pull my body up, forcing her legs apart. as my cock splits her apart. I pull both legs up, laying them on my shoulder. Jaina regains a small bit of clarity, as she cast more spells.

My hips like a piston dont stop thrusting. After every insertion. Jaina bops up and down. Her body is so light that she needs to move counter to me, to let my cock go even deeper in every thrust.

We are covered in sweat, i start pulling her bra off and strip off more of clothes off the both of us. Eventually we are both fully naked our clothes discarded to the side.

At this point the air is so heavy that just moving from one position is 10 time more tiring. Magical lines are glowing on my body. Like tribal tattoos that glow. I push Jaina on her side. My penis penetrates her once more.

Holding both of her wrist in one hand, i hold her down. Fully dominating her, her tits sway from every breath. With my free hand, i cup her breasts. squeezing her all over. Pull her nipple up to my mouth, i start sucking and licking them.

The stimulation is starting to become too great. I feel a pressure building up. Not stopping my pistoning, i move her over for a proper missionary position. Swirling energy starts obscuring the vision between us. She and i feel the climax of both the ritual and our genitals is approaching very closely.

She Screams, as i start increasing my speed. At this point my vision is completely covered. If someone looked at me they would see a glowing silhouette, what little reason that i had leaves me. Bestial growls bellow from my body.

The increasing speeds suddenly stops, as a rocketing ejaculation coats the walls of Jaina. My head rolls back and i roar. My hands bruise the hips of my master. Holding her with inhuman strength. The ritual circle flashes a blinding light and explosion. Everything in the room is destroyed.

I pass out at the completion of the ritual. laying asleep on a bed with broken legs and a drooling archmage splayed open and exposed to the world. Inside a demolished room.

The Ritual was a great Success.

55