Chapter 11: Nice To Meet You, My Mate
14 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I can deal with it. I determine," I say confidently as I take a deep breath.

"Princess, you have to defeat this guy," the receptionist urges as they place a photo of my opponent on the table. It's John - a face I despise.

Sweat pours down my temples as I nod, determined to win. With shaky hands, I fill in the information form.

"It's done, my lady," the receptionist says, handing me the form.

"Thank you, sir," I reply before leaving the room and heading to the training yard. Once there, I address the crowd through the micro.

"Attention, everyone! Attention! I'll be joining the warrior soon. Nice to meet you all."

Suddenly, John speaks up, "I don't want to become a teammate with a weak dumbass." The crowd laughs.

"I'm a future Alpha. Joining the warrior is the reasonable decision," I retort. 

I need to be stronger to avenge my father's death by killing the black wolf.

Alpha Alexander watches from afar, but I can't see the emotion on his face clearly. "Unless you pass the test," Peter, my martial arts teacher, says.

"She will become a dead rat again like she did at the arena," John mocks, and the crowd laughs harder.

I must regain my credibility and not allow anyone to be as rude to me as John was again.

Fist my sweaty hands, I smile slightly and reply, "Mr. Gatlin, I dare you to bet with me. If I win, you'll wear my dress and parade around the pack."

John smooths his hair and sighs, "I don't play with kids."

"Are you scared?" I taunt him.

The crowd cheers as John agrees to the bet. "If you lose, you'll be my servant for a month," he challenges.

I accept the challenge, and we shake hands. As I leave the stage, I see my dad watching from afar.

My heart races as I sit on a huge stone outside the warrior place. "Hey, princess," a guy says, touching my shoulder.

"Teacher," I reply as I turn around.

"So, who's your opponent for the test?" Peter asks, surprised as I show him the photo of John.

"What? Do you think you can win?" he asks.

"I have no choice," I reply when shrugging my shoulders.

"What's your plan?" Peter asks.

"You're the one I can think of until now. Will you help me, teacher?" I ask, trying to be cute.

"Why should I help you?" he teases.

"I can do anything for you, Miss Carter," I say, hoping to persuade him.

"A nice dress could be perfect," he grins.

That's right, as you can see. My teacher is addicted to dresses and nothing else.

"Of course!" I reply, relieved to have found someone to help me.

(The next day)

I arrive at Peter's house to train for the test after school. The sunset is behind me when my teacher somersaults in the air and attacks me with his hand. I react quickly and avoid all of his attacks. When I have an advantage, I kick him back and punch him in the stomach.

We continue with three more rounds of attacks. However, my speed has slowed down, while my teacher's moves remain unchanged. As a result, I get hit several times and fall on the yard, feeling exhausted and bruised.

“You've had a long day,” my teacher says.

Sitting on the yard, I breathe deeply and try to recover from the bruises on my knees and hips.

“Nice bruises!” Peter grins and offers his hand to help me stand up.

“Keep going, teacher,” I smile as I take his hand.

My teacher then throws a stick to me, picks up his own stick, and raises his eyebrows. “Ready?!”

As Peter gets close to me to start striking, a man's voice interrupts us, making him stop. "It's too late for training,” he says.

We all turn to look at the man. I drop the stick when I realize that it's my foster father.

"Your highness!" Peter greets him.

"How did you get in here? The door was locked!" I ask, feeling my heart racing.

The wind is blowing through the dark sky. Focused on practice, I haven't noticed that it's getting dark.

"He's been here for a while," Peter explains.

"So, you don't want me here?" Alpha Alexander approaches us.

Immediately, Sammy wakes up inside me and howls. My body heats up like fire, and my eyes are filled with lust. I can sense that my father feels the same way.

Why isn't he hiding me anymore?

He has to bear the horrible hurt if we don't stay together when I appear as his mate. The hurt would develop and make his strength ill. And I would have to bear the hurt if I reject my mate. However, I haven't made any decision yet.

"Come to him, Sophia! He's our mate!" my wolf wants to take control of my body.

I don't have enough energy to deal with my wolf's strength, so under the moon, I shift into wolf form. Sammy doesn’t listen to me anymore. She gets close to the Alpha in a flash and howls to the sky as if she never howled this big sound in her life.

"You have a wolf already, Sophia!" Peter exclaims in joy. "That’s why you have the confidence to join the warriors."

“I don't have time to talk about silly things with you," Sammy growls as foam is coming out of her mouth.

My teacher steps back.

Alpha Alexander keeps silent and does not react when Sammy licks his face nonstop.

"Sam, it's not the time to do this!" I say powerlessly inside my wolf.

"Shut the f*ck up," Sammy pushes her power towards me, and a yellow fireball shoots me in seconds, leaving me senseless.

Alexander's POV.

"Get out, Peter," I demand, and he quickly retreats into his home.

My wolf howls inside me, but I keep him under control.

"Why can't I come out? I want to meet my mate!" he scolds me in anger.

Ignoring his words, I close my eyes and try to calm myself down. I know what I must do.

I'm going to reject Sophia.

I know that the one who rejects another must be punished, but I want to do what's best for her. I don't want to see my daughter in sorrow, always having to escape from me.

"I'm Sammy. Nice to meet you, my mate. You can come out, and we can have s*x. I'll take away your pain," she says.

0