Partner
360 2 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yo,

I'm back with the next chapter of The Dragon Gamer. Hope you like it.

You can read next chapter of The Dragon Gamer now and join the Discord Server now through my Patron page.

Go to Patron website and search for 'Black Infinity 1289' and find my profile and page there. You'll see same profile picture on my Patron Page as well.

And

You can help me by buying me a coffee for all the work I put in publishing all the stories and get access to the Discord server as well by tipping me on my Ko-fi page.

Search for 'Blackinfinity1289' on Ko-fi website and buy me a coffee there.

I'm not asking or demanding you to tip me. For those who want to and can, they can do it. My stories will continue to be published here if you tip me or not. Hope you understand.

"Normal speech" people talking.

'Normal thought' people thinking.

"Ddraig" Ddraig or other dragons speaking.

'Ddraig/ Other Dragon thought' Ddraig/ other Dragons thinking.

System speaking

"Jutsu/ Magic" is being used.

Enjoy.

The Dragon Gamer

Chapter 5

Partner

"What is wrong with this system? How the fuck does it do this." Aurva groaned in frustration, not noticing the soft mounds pressing into his head.

"Uh, partner, I think you should talk to that woman. She is listening." Ddraig awkwardly said. Aurva's body went stiff for a moment at that.

His mind came to senses and noticed the soft touch or large mounds on his face when he opened his eyes only to look up only to be interrupted by said mounds obscuring his vision.

"Uh, who are you again?" He asked intelligibly, in his surprise. But his face already formed a wide smile with his cheeks reddening a bit.

"Oh, the Red Dragon Emperor is naughty." She spoke in a melodic voice. That statement made Aurva feel déjà vu for some reason and Ddraig's body gave an involuntary shudder.

"Don't speak like that, Human! Now tell us why you are here." Ddraig asked, forming into a familiar green jewel on Aurva's left hand, unable to stop the signs of his future misery of being name-called.

'Poor Ddraig. Guess Issei has scarred him for life.' Aurva thought in pity. He understood why that statement brought a sense of foreboding for the mighty Dragon.

"Red Dragon Emperor, please accept me as your vassal." She said with a respectful bow, blowing their minds. Literally for Aurva, as her chest was pressed on his face.

'Ddraig, what is she talking about? Did I hear it correctly?'

"Looks like it, partner. Maybe after seeing me, she was attracted to you?" He suggested.

'Uh, I didn't think the statement 'power attracts women' is true literally, in this world. Look at her, she is looking at me with so much admiration that my past girlfriend never had. What should I do?' Aurva thought. Ddraig knew it was not his decision to make and stayed quiet.

His body still shuddered from the 'Naughty Dragon' remark from before but he motivated himself that it is better than 'Breast Dragon' or 'Butt Dragon'.

Aurva thought about every possibility about the woman in question. She is skilled in fighting, has good magic (if the systems analysis is true) and most of all, she has a damn good body. He didn't see anything to reject in her. But he still had a few doubts.

He might be a pervert, but he is not degraded enough to not consider anything if the person talking with him has good Oppai like the previous holder of his body. So he answered her question, though still in the same position.

"I like your proposal and straightforwardness. But I want to know a few things before I accept." Aurva said in a stern tone. He felt the woman stiffen as soon as he started speaking and stopped stroking his hair and shifted her gaze to his red eyes and gave a resolute nod.

"First, who are you and what is your job?"

"My name is Elena Startrix. I work in the black market and often scout for powerful people and sell them." The now named Elena explained sincerely.

"Oh, black market? So you have connections there." Aurva asked with a critical eye and she slowly nodded.

"What made you think I'm powerful?"

"Well, the casino you closed comes under our jurisdiction. So we want to make you talk about how you won, but-"

"Didn't except for Ddraig and my resistance, eh?"

"Um, yes. We thought you are a special human and can be manipulated easily. I, I-" she stuttered to say and Aurva nudged with his hand.

"Iusedmymagiconyoubeforebutyoudidn'tfallforit," she blurted. Though Aurva understood because of his Gamer's mind, Ddraig couldn't.

"So you tried to manipulate me before your direct approach. Hmm,"

'We didn't find anything wrong when we were walking, right Ddraig?' Aurva asked.

"Yes. I think her magic is subtle and works on the mind directly or your Gamer ability just blocked it." Ddraig suggested.

After experiencing the power of Aurva's Gamer's Mind, his respect for his partner increased and he also understood the technicalities of how it works clearly now.

'Yes, it might have worked.' Aurva agreed.

"So you failed to manipulate me and took the direct approach. Then why a sudden change of heart?" He inquired.

"Well, I'm just doing the job as it gives me a chance to meet the strongest Humans, at least till now. I want to be free from everything and enjoy life, that's it. And-"

"If you are protected by the Red Dragon Emperor, no one harms you unless they are willing to face me." Aurva finished and Elena nodded.

"Are you thinking of taking her in?"

'Can't decide. But if she is useful, then why not? She is strong and sexy. You did fight her manipulations. They just mindlessly charged you. Who knows what else she can manipulate? Feelings, Inanimate objects or worse, mythical creatures.

Her magic potential is enormous, Ddraig. If I can mould her into a loyal subject, it would be that much benefit for us. Imagine, Ddraig, if she is trained to a level to manipulate feelings and emotions of the masses, we will have a private army of loyal subjects under us.' Aurva said passionately.

"It's all good to talk, but how much can you trust her? What if she manipulates you to do her bidding?" Ddraig asked sceptically.

'There is that possibility, yes. That's why I'll observe her for now. It's not difficult for us to get rid of her. Just use Life Drain and voila, she is done.' Assured Aurva. But Ddraig didn't appear convinced.

"Naughty Dragon, can you remove your magic circle from me? It's kinda hot." Elena spoke with a blush and Aurva was confused by this and Ddraig got tears at that.

"What magic circle?" He asked in surprise, sitting upright only to get pressed into 2 soft mounds and pushed back.

"Aahhh. It's there!" She said with an embarrassed face and Aurva changed his gaze to Elena's breast to see Ddraigs green magic circle glowing dimly. 'Huh, how the hell did it get there?'

'Ddraig!' He half yelled and the Red Dragon Emperor worked his ass off to remember how his magic circle got there and remembered.

"Yes. When she was about to escape, one of the Wood clones stopped her and applied the magic circle and didn't allow her to leave. And partner-

When my Magic Circle is applied, it forces the victim to speak the truth or else it burns using my fire. It's part of the 'Domination' I represent. So she has been speaking the truth all along I guess." Ddraig said sheepishly.

'Then what's with the heat?'

"Um, it's proof that they are speaking the truth and forces them to take the help of that Gens Sekiryuutei. It's a foolproof mechanism I created in my boring time long ago." Ddraig explained and Aurva quickly removed his seal from Elena.

'I'll ask for elaboration later, Ddraig. Poor girl. I don't know how much she has suffered.' Aurva said in an angry tone as he removed the magic circle from Elena.

"Sorry, Elena. My dumb partner forgot to tell me about it."

"It's alright, Naughty Dragon. I'm happy that I found someone to be with." She said in a relieved tone.

"I didn't agree to accept your proposal yet," Aurva said in a stern tone.

"Oh, I know how to make you." She said with a mischievous smile and leaned in and kissed Aurva. This kiss was not like the previous one.

While the previous one has curiosity and lust to some extent, this one resonated with feelings of joy, satisfaction and purpose. Elena didn't break the kiss and pushed Aurva to his limits.

Not giving in to the woman's teasing, Aurva charged with vigour, showing what happens when you go up against a Dragon of Domination. A few minutes turned hrs later, they broke up, fully exhausted to their limit.

"Damn. I didn't think you could last this long." Aurva said in appreciation as his lips started healing.

"What do you think of my Manipulation magic, Naughty Dragon? I'm the best there is." She said with her chest swelling with pride.

"Yeah, yeah. So I'm on a mission. Care to help?" He asked, but slapped himself.

"Sorry for the late introduction, my name is Aurva." He said, extending his hand doing his late introduction.

"Sorry for the late introduction." He said again sheepishly.

"Introducing yourself after a long kiss. By the time you open up, I'm sure we will have grandchildren." Elena remarked.

"Not thought of that till now. But we will see."

'She thought I'm older as I'm in Aurva form. I don't know how she will react after seeing my Issei form.' Aurva thought of a possible prank and other things he could do with Elena.

"So, Aurva-sama, what is this mission you are on?" She asked cautiously. Aurva didn't miss the usage of honorific after his name.

"I'm in search of my arch-nemesis. Vali, this gens White Dragon Emperor. I have some work with him." He cryptically explained.

"So the legendary rivalry between the Red Dragon Emperor and White Dragon Emperor is true?" Aurva nodded.

"I don't know the specifics, but I heard he was last seen in Europe. Maybe we should start from there." Elena said, dusting herself as she stood up.

"Are you coming with me?" He asked in surprise.

"Of course, I am your Vassal. I follow wherever you go." She replied with a straight face.

"What's wrong? How can she be safe away from you? It's logical for her to be with you." Ddraig said, noticing Aurva's confusion.

'Maybe the sudden turn of events is affecting my thinking. Anyway, let's move to Europe then.'

"So about the Casino, will your group people take it down or leave it be?"

"It depends, if the leader is interested in keeping that Casino, he might attack." She said with a shrug.

'Wait a minute. She said about a group of people targeting powerful humans to sell in the black market. A group of humans specifically. Why does it sound familiar?' Aurva thought.

'Don't tell me-'

"Hero Faction?" Ddraig came to the same realisation as Aurva.

'Fucking shit. I casually took in a Hero Faction refugee! Why the hell does she have to be from that group.' Aurva thought deeply.

"First decide on what to do. As you are, you can't go up against them if that Cao Cao brat comes after you." Ddraig said.

'Yes, I just started mastering Arondight and I need at least Gram's level destructive power to go up against that good for nothing Longinus. So I need to train now!' Aurva decided.

'Train her as well. I know I'm going to be in some deep shit in no time. So I'll train her and make her strong as well.' Aurva decided.

If the Hero faction is involved, he doesn't think he doesn't stand a chance. If they use their Top Tier Longinus users, they can easily tear him apart even with his Gamer ability and other powers. And he doesn't remember seeing this woman in the manga or anime. 'Maybe my inclusion changed some things in the anime.' Aurva thought absentmindedly.

'Now more than anything, being alive is important. So sorry, Vali. I must delay you for some time. Let's see.'

'Observe,' Aurva said mentally, looking at the azure beauty beside him.

Name: Elena Startrix

Age: 19

Title: The Black Manipulator.

Race: Human

Job: Hero Faction.

Level: Lvl 26 (9.02%)

HP: 15000/15000

MP: 4500/4500

STR: 47

VIT: 23

DEX: 56

INT: 53

WIS: 43

CHA- 20

"Damn, what the fuck with those stats? Such a flexible body. She is a diamond in the ruff." Aurva said loudly in his mindscape.

"So how are you going to keep her shut?" Ddraig asked, watching Aurva plan amusedly.

"Hehehe. Using your magic circle." Aurva said with a wide grin which made Ddraig sweatdrop.

"Ok, Elena. Tell me something, is this group you are talking about doesn't happen to be the Hero Faction, right?" Aurva asked with a steel look. Elena stiffened.

She didn't expect the naughty Dragon to know about the Hero Faction and he just analysed her rough description of the group.

"Um, yes, sir."

"Well then, it's time for you to prove your loyalty. Come with me." He said, extending his hand and she took it without hesitation irrespective of his words.

"ID: Create," Aurva called.

Report. 3 new Instant Dungeons were found.

Hybrid Heaven

Hell Labyrinth

Stray City

Zombie Forest. The system replied.

Report-

Report -

Report -

Report-

Numerous windows started opening and many things started to bombard Aurva and it made him close all tabs.

"Um, what are you doing, Aurva-sama?" Elena asked, confused.

"I'll explain later," Aurva said, selecting Hell Labyrinth and both of them vanished in Aurva's magic circle.

He set the Time Ratio to 4:1 to get maximum time to train in the Labyrinth. Hunting Vali and gaining his jewel comes later in the face of fighting the Hero Faction.

Aurva and Elena appeared in a square-shaped room spanning 250m on each side. They saw a large plate with 'Floor 1' hanging in front of them.

'Ok, so it's the first floor. What does it do and what should we do now?' He thought.

Report.

The Gamer is with a companion, enable Party mode? The system asked Elena jumped in fear at the sudden voice.

'Party mode? Is it the thing that allows me to go in a group?'

"Isn't there something like a Duo mode? We are just 2 members." Aurva asked doubtfully.

Request Acknowledged. Enabling Duo mode. The reply came and Elena knew the naughty dragon went nuts. He isn't making sense now and she started inching away from him.

"Sorry for the sudden turn of events. But let me explain everything," Aurva turned to see Elena a few meters away. Though he raised an eyebrow, he started explaining things.

After a long-winded explanation, Elena stared at him with widening eyes and finally, she couldn't take it and spoke.

"Ok, let me tell you the gist of it. You have this ability called 'the Gamer' which allows you to play life as a game." She asked and Aurva nodded.

"This ability is the one you used to get us here and this is a pocket dimension you call Instant Dungeon." Another nod.

"Now you can become strong by increasing your 'Level' by fighting here and you want me to tag along since you can't face the Hero Faction." She asked and Aurva nodded again.

"Not that I can't face, I want to live and don't want to be mixed up by the people of Hero Faction, so yeah," Aurva explained with a shrug.

"And what was it about your body and mission to catch Vali?" She asked with a stern look.

"I'll explain about them later. Let's train first." Aurva nudged and Elena nodded. Though she can understand there are more secrets, she followed him without any question.

"Why did you explain all those, partner? It's not like she is going anywhere."

'Trust is important, Ddraig. She asked to be my Vassal and after coming with me, if I didn't share any of my secrets, it wouldn't look pretty. I want a willing and helping partner. Not a forced slave.

I felt bad after interrogating her using your magic circle and that made me share some secrets. Don't worry, my otherworldly heritage will be known only to the 2 of us.' Aurva explained.

"Um, Aurva-sama, what should we do here and where are we going?" Elena asked tentatively. After hearing so much from the man, her respect for him grew.

"Well, we are going to go through all floors and fight with whatever that appears. Like that, we increase our combined skills and power. Since you are in the Dungeon with me, expect to hear more from that robotic voice. It is the system giving instructions and explaining things. Don't be scared of it. In addition to scaring you like that, it also shows you your stats, skills and level with mine tagging with yours. Like this," Aurva said, bringing a screen in front of Elena. After a few changes.

Name: Elena Startrix

Age: 19

Title: The Black Manipulator.

Race: Human

Job: Hero Faction.

Level: Lvl 26 (9.02%)

HP: 15000/15000

MP: 4500/4500

STR: 47

VIT: 23

DEX: 56

INT: 53

WIS: 43

CHA- 20

LUCK- 9

Stay Points- 20

Name: Aurva

Age: 21

Title: Stray Slayer

Race: Human

Job: The Gamer.

Level: Lvl 23 (42.07%)

HP: 10500/10500

MP: 3600/3600

CP: 3000/3000

STR: 63

VIT: 28

DEX: 68

INT: 60

WIS: 60

CHA: 10

LUCK: 20

Elena was surprised by the difference in stats. Though they are levels apart, his stats are higher than her and this doesn't show his Sacred Gear at all.

"So you understand what's the difference, good. We are going to fill the gap. You can now use those stat points to allocate into something instead of them getting auto allocated.

Choose a stat which you want to be improved and allocate the stat points. I want you to be strong, just not because you became my Vassal, but because by choosing to be with me, you will attract stronger enemies than you ever imagined.

They may not come after you now, but I can't say that for the future. If I'm in a bind and can't come to aid you, I want you to be strong enough to defend yourself.

Become strong, Elena. So that we can defeat any enemy that comes after us. Become strong, Elena. So that you can help me in my every mission. Become strong, Elena. So that we can protect the innocent from evil." Aurva said passionately. Elena was mesmerised by his lecture and nodded resolutely.

She didn't notice the change in her job from Hero Faction to Red Dragon Emperor's Vassal after Aurva accepted it verbally while motivating her.

"I didn't see this side," Ddraig said.

"Of course, I want her to be on my side if need be and we both know what kind of enemies we are going to face. So a little motivation will do wonders. You will see," Aurva explained.

"Yes, Aurva-sama. I'll become strong. I promise!"

"Great. Now let's allocate your stat points." Aurva said and brought the screen that has her stats in front of them.

"Your STR and WIS are close to 50." He said, wanting Elena to make her decision.

"I'll make them 50. I have this hunch that it will give something." Elena said and added 5 to STR and 10 to WIS and the remaining 5 to DEX as it is the highest stat.

A bright glow enveloped her body. After the glow vanished, Elena was looking around in surprise.

Upon achieving 50 points in WIS, a new skill, 'Magic Shield' is unlocked.

Upon achieving 50 points in STR, a new skill, 'Gravity Manipulation' is unlocked. Came the system's voice.

"Wow. I didn't know I could manipulate Gravity. It's going to be fun." Elena jumped with joy.

"What can you manipulate then?" Aurva asked in interest.

"Till now? I can only manipulate feelings or others and myself. Since Gravity is added now, I guess I can use that as well." She jumped in joy. Aurva observed how her clothes felt a bit tight and filed them to ask later.

"I didn't understand what you meant by becoming strong here. We didn't even do anything, but I'm already strong. Thank you, Aurva-sama." Elena leaned into the kiss and Aurva obliged. After all, she is his first kiss in this world and it's a good one as well.

"Ok, let's get started. I think we will face enemies as we move down. So be careful of sneak attacks and such." Aurva explained and Elena nodded.

"Yes, Aurva-sama." She said with a nod and they started their journey.

'Now let's see what skills and things Ddraig gained last night.' Aurva said, opening all the notifications and starting to go through them.

Skill levelled up.

Arondight Mastery has levelled up to Lvl 7.

Earth Shadow Magic has levelled up to lvl 10.

New skill created.

Due to the continuous use of the Red Dragon Emperor's fire, a new skill has been created.

Blessing of the Red Dragon Emperor.

-Blessing of the Red Dragon Emperor allows the User to use the Boosted Gear with 5% more control and gives the user 10% more power with each boost.

-Allows the user to use Red Dragon Emperor's Blazing Fire with 5% less magical cost in addition to access to Red Dragon Emperor's Basic abilities.

(?) Unlocked at Lvl 25.

(?) Unlocked at Lvl 50.

(?) Unlocked at Lvl 100.

Current skill Lvl- 10 (0.9%)

'Woah, Ddraig, that's awesome. Is this the improvement or as the system calls it 'blessing' what Issei got after accidentally going into Juggernaut drive?'

"In a way, yes. But this is more beneficial than that. You can use my Dragon Fire from the get go and it looks like you got another skill created." Ddraig said with a smirk and Aurva turned to the screen.

Due to the contact exposure, a new skill 'Poison Resistance' has been created.

Poison Resistance

Poison Resistance protects the user from taking any poison damage from all poisons.

(?) Unlocked at lvl 25.

(?) Unlocked at lvl 50.

Current Lvl-5 (0.0%)

'Let's learn more about my race now.' Aurva said, asking the system to elaborate on the change of race.

Request Acknowledged.

Race- Human-Fallen

The activation of the Emergency Protocol proved that the user's current race, Human, to be inadequate to continue.

The Protocol triggers an automatic Race change mechanism which resulted in choosing the change of race of the user based on past actions. The system explained.

'Oh. So it's all because of this emergency protocol, huh. Well Ddraig, your legs stretching has caused me to race change.' Aurva said with a smirk.

"Don't you think that's beneficial? Now you don't have to worry about anything. You can just go to Kuoh and continue your life. The Devils won't attack you unless you do something like that fallen girl and you will have the backing of Fallen angels as whole as you are one of them now." Ddraig explained.

'It's all good in theory. But how far does Azazel go to find how the hell I came out of nowhere. Don't you think that curious madman would tear me and search for it?' Aurva asked.

That's true. Azazel is known for his genius brain, scientific inventions and most, curiosity. It's not like he will accept a Fallen Angel who didn't fall from heaven and came out of nowhere.

'Speaking of coming out of nowhere, how many wings do I have?' Aurva asked and four black wings came out of his back, allowing him to float in the air.

'4? I thought I would at least have 6.' He thought in disappointment.

Report.

The number of Wings is a testament to the strength of a fallen. The 4 wings the user has are based on the Users power alone. Explained the system.

"So it means your power is equal to a 4-winged fallen not counting my power or Boosts. That's a great feat you achieved in a very short time, partner." Ddraig complemented and Aurva cheered in joy.

'I should have 4 pairs by the time I face Vali. That makes us equals.' He vowed as being a descendent of the Original Satans, Vali has 4 pairs of wings, and Aurva aims to reveal his 8 wings as a show of strength.

Ddraig was happy with that decision. After all, as a Dragon, his pride is at stake and he is confident in his host's abilities to show his pride.

"How far should we walk, Aurva-sama?" Elena whined as they kept walking in the unending hallway.

"Don't be a whining little girl. We will-" as he was motivating her, they heard a sound and turned to see the hall they crossed closed shut.

Welcome to Level 1 of the Hell Labyrinth.

"Looks like the show is on road," Aurva said and Elena eagerly nodded, ready to face the enemy.

Not knowing the full scope of his powers after becoming a Human Fallen, Aurva threw himself into training by fighting in the Hell Labyrinth with his new Partner, Elena.

And Cut.

That's it for this Chapter, folks. Hope you all liked it. Tell me what you think of the chapter and story in general.

Don't forget to vote in the Monthly Poll.

Any suggestions are welcomed.

See y'all in the next chapter.

Black Infinity 1289,

Ja Ne.

16