Hell Labyrinth
304 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yo,

I'm back with the next chapter of The Dragon Gamer. I know it is late, but I'm busy with irl stuff. Hope you enjoy the chapter.

The poll is active on my server and you still have time to vote. So join and vote for your favourite story to see it continued.

The Server also acts as a social ground for me to make any announcements instead of posting on all stories on all platforms separately as you will also get news fast and know what's going on.

Here is the link to join.

Tserhx2NzH

"Normal speech" people talking.

'Normal thought' people thinking.

"Ddraig" Ddraig or other dragons speaking.

'Ddraig/ Other Dragon thought' Ddraig/ other Dragons thinking.

System speaking

"Jutsu/ Magic" is being used.

Here is the answer for a Frequently Asked/Reviewed Question.

I have been getting many reviews saying what Aurva did with Elena was dumb and he shouldn't trust her cause she poisoned and manipulated him.

While what you are saying is correct is normal circumstances, Aurva took her in cause

1) He saw the magic potential in her.

2) Ddraig's magic circle, which was on her while she is being interrogated forces her to say truth and forces her to take that gens Red Dragon Emperor's help.

3) He can fucking kill her at any point. Ddraig was able to repel her at Aurva's weakest. How the hell do you think she can manipulate him with Ddraig?

And lastly, though he isn't Issei's level degenerate, he does like how she looks. trolling

So yeah, thinking all these factors, Aurva took Elena in.

Enjoy.

The Dragon Gamer

Chapter 6

Hell Labyrinth

Welcome to Level 1 of the Hell Labyrinth.

"Looks like the show is on the road," Aurva said and Elena eagerly nodded, ready to face the enemy.

Not knowing the full scope of his powers after becoming a Human-Fallen, Aurva threw himself into training by fighting in the Hell Labyrinth with his new Partner, Elena.

His race, Human-Fallen is a special one. Being The Gamer, he can't be completely race changed as the System uses the Human body and Mind for its functionality, he can only be partially changed, in this case, 49%.

Aurva is still 51% Human and hence his new race, Human-Fallen Hybrid as being fully Human was considered 'inadequate' by the system. But the beauty of the Gamer system is what distinguishes itself from others as the System still allows him to use the full capabilities of Fallen Angels. Which the current Gamer didn't know.

"Be careful, Elena. We don't know what we are stepping into. Show me your Gravity manipulation." Aurva asked and Elena closed her eyes and concentrated and suddenly Aurva felt a sudden pressure press on him.

Report.

Usage of Gravity Manipulation detected. A New Skill, Gravity Manipulation is created. Elena heard the system's voice and unknown to her, Aurva also heard it.

"Looks like a new skill formed from this, Aurva-sama," Elena reported and Aurva nodded.

"That's good. Try to imagine your enemy being crushed by the force to attack and if you feel any resistance, exert that force more." Aurva suggested and Elena nodded.

"Let's go." They both entered the first floor and saw some normal magical creatures lurking around and often surprise attacking them.

With Aurva's Sensory magic, he was able to detect them easily and make good work of them. He is mainly working on mastering Arondight first as it gives him access to different magics.

He tried using them, but he felt something blocking him from using them and since the system didn't explain anything about it assumed his mastery was lacking and focused on it. He can use the magics while using the sword and using only. If he tried accessing them without the sword, nothing would happen and so he wanted to correct that. He likes Arondight a lot.

It has a unique feeling to it and though it felt holy and corrupt, he focused on their balance and felt serene in the gap between them. His senses picked something and he turned to the side to see a magical monster come out of a cave.

It has the appearance of a green anthropomorphic Lizard with two horns. It wore armour that consists of a cape, baggy pants, and a furry neck warmer with white colour to them with a trident in its hands.

"Oh, now monsters are coming in style." He said and Elena agreed with a giggle. He knew it wasn't that strong as his Bloodlust skill wasn't increasing. So he let Elena handle it.

"Go on. Show it." He prodded and the blue-haired woman charged, with a purple magic circle glowing in her hand.

"Gravity: Knee," she said, pressing her gravity magic on the creature. Aurva observed its mechanics and was impressed.

The attack creates an unbearable downward pressure on the enemy, thus forcing them to kneel in front of the user. 'For someone who just got the magic, she is doing good.' He thought, watching as the creature was reduced to dust by the force.

"It costs 50 and 10 per each second that is continued." She reported and Aurva raised an eyebrow. She already understood what the system said a minute ago and talking about the cost of the attack now.

"For someone new to the System, you are quick to learn." He complimented and got a blushed giggle.

"You give me too much credit, Aurva-sama. My skill, Manipulator, allows me to manipulate myself into learning anything if I have enough drive." She explained and Aurva nodded.

They continued on the labyrinth and continued to encounter various kinds of monsters.

A three-eyed monster with various tattoos on its body, monstrous claws and fur growing on some parts that are dense enough to deflect magic attacks.

Aurva sliced it in half with Arondight. As he is using the holy magic, the monster's skin couldn't stop the attack and was killed. They started taking alternatives after that. Each taking the other monster.

It went well till Floor 10th when they only encountered some small to medium-large monsters which had more brawn than brains. But on floor 10, they faced the real monster.

Congratulations on reaching Floor 10, Gamer and Partner. This is a boss floor and you can't go back unless you defeat the boss. Do you want to proceed?

Yes/No

They pressed yes and the door opened to reveal a dark room with weird squiggly lines and black marks with a lone figure in the centre.

He is a tall and muscular young man with skin so fair, that it appears bright green-tinged white, decorated by a pattern of thick blue lines, which resemble gang tattoos. He had short, bright pink hair that fluffed out around his head, and inward-tilting yellow eyes with pink eyelashes and blue sclera that looked somewhat like cracked glass.

The lines on his face curved through each of his eyes from below his ears to over his temples, another blue line running from the centre of his hairline to the bridge of his nose, with two more lines running around his neck, three others branching off the lower one to his torso.

The centre line ran directly down his chest to halfway down his stomach, and the other two branched off to the sides over each side of his chest to join the two other lines, this same three-line pattern there also repeating around his waist.

He wore little, only sporting a short, sleeveless dark purple-pink haori that was cut off at his waist, left open to expose his chest, that was decorated by a square pattern on his back.

Below this, he sported a pair of baggy white pants that he rolled to just below the knee with a blue rope belt to secure them at his waist. He looks like a badass gang boss from movies to put it simply.

"Well, well, well. What do we have here?" He asked in a mocking tone, turning towards them. Aurva knew he was a hardcore hand-to-hand type by the light glow the lines are giving.

He can see specks of magic pass through them as he moves and alerts Elena of this. 'He is a hand-to-hand type. Don't let him come close.' He said and Elena gave a firm nod.

"Compass Needle," he said, manifesting a light blue snowflake-shaped compass underneath him. He sent towards Elena, who was surprised by the speed of the attack. Arondight appeared in the middle, cutting the needle.

"Oh, a holy demonic sword eh? Let's test it." He said with maniacal glee and shifted his focus from Elena to Aurva. Upset by her lack of vigilance, Elena used her manipulation to its peak.

"I order thee, get the strength to kill." She said, her voice distorted, which surprised Aurva and Ddraig.

"Why does that voice sound familiar?" Ddraig said in surprise.

"Guess you heard too much from Sophia." Aurva joked. He heard the voice of the robot and was surprised by how distorted it became at the end.

While this was going on, the monster turned Demon is on his way to take Aurva's heart. However, Arondight is too strong for him to handle and kept him at bay.

He tried using the same snowflakes, but they didn't even come anywhere near Aurva to affect him. Though the blonde got what magic the demon uses. 'Shockwaves huh? Nice way of affecting people without giving away much.' He thought with a smirk.

He can see the extent the power can be used from simply knocking out someone to fully making them deaf with the increase in frequency used.

"I said you are mine!" A Demonic voice was heard and Aurva turned to see a purple-eyed Elena charging at the demon in rage. She tore the demon into pieces and when she started walking, they heard claps.

"It's been so long since I was cut last time. How about I play with you slowly and kill after I had my fun?" He said with a happy smile as his body completely reformed.

"Air Type," he said and punched the empty air in front of him while creating a shockwave that flew towards Elena at high speeds.

"I said they won't work on me!" The same voice spoke as she crushed the shockwave she caught in her hand before it affected her.

"You are just making it more exciting for me. Disorder," he said, punching rapidly at her, creating a barrage of large shockwaves.

"Then try to keep up. Gravity Armour," Elena said, sending Gravity across her body and making it a shield around her. Aurva was left on the sidelines, watching impressively.

'I thought I was gonna train her. Guess she is enjoying the fight and her usage of Gravity manipulation is increasing as well.' He thought, watching the match in interest.

'But I don't have time to enjoy it. I should at least achieve Balance Breaker to push Vali into revealing his Balance Breaker.' He sighed.

He knew it's been a few days since they came here and their stats are regenerated, they aren't feeling any hunger or wanting to rest. He understood the Time Ratio well now.

"So you're gonna leave her to play with him?" Ddraig asked in part amusement.

"Not exactly. I'll leave a clone that can help her if need be." He said with a shrug and a wood clone came into existence and with a nod, the original walked deep into the floor in search of an opponent who could push him.

"Annihilation Type," he heard the demon say before he lost all contact with the floor and fell into a long tunnel. His feet touched the ground after a long fall and he looked around for any signs of life.

It was a dimly lit room with various strings attached to the sides of the room.

In the middle of a room is a makeshift bed and on the bed sat a sole figure. Aurva can clearly outline the person. They had a lean yet muscular figures. It has dark skin, dark blue hair and blue eyes.

"So you are the first challenger that dares to disrupt my sleep?" He asked, in a calm tone with a stoic face. 'That's some emotional mastery.' Aurva thought. He moved to the single bright spot in the room to reveal himself.

From his forehead, protruded a single white horn and a blue eye shadow on his lower eyelids. His skin also had a bluish tint which made his look overall greyish. From the corners of his mouth, two white canines peek out, which makes him look more ominous.

His hair was straight and of medium length, where his bangs covered his right eye. His clothing is tight-fitting, possibly due to his fighting style relying on speed and agility. All these are noted and calculations are made to defeat him.

'Observe,' he thought. The blue screen that appeared in front of him surprised him.

Name: Sol

Age: -

Title: String Executioner

Race: Ogre

Job: Lvl 30 Boss

Level: Lvl 39 (87.74%)

HP: 40000/40000

MP: 17900/17900

STR: 98

VIT: 65

DEX: 106

'Damn, those are some good stats he has.' Aurva thought.

"Let's see what you are capable of, intruder," Sol said, charging toward Aurva. Aurva went on guard as the monster's speed was very high and charged Arondight. As all monsters are considered Dark creatures, they have an inherent weakness to light.

"A Holy Sword eh? You are well prepared." Sol said with an impressed smile. Aurva saw some white light form on Sol's hand and instinctively created a holy attack.

"Prediction? Can you foresee my attack?" Sol asked, though there was no surprise as a string launched towards Aurva and latched to Arondight. Aurva raised an eyebrow at that.

"Interesting. It's not one of those puny holy swords. This is good." He said and before Aurva could understand, holy energy started leaking from Arondight into the string and Sol's body. Aurva's eyes bulged in shock at that.

"Surprised? I hope so. Because I'm not a normal demon, you miscreant. You'll see why you shouldn't have fallen through the trap." Sol said with a smug smile and Aurva saw his magic levels decrease.

He acted and released a large holy blast toward Sol, who was still savouring the taste of holy magic. "Outraged?" He said with an impassive voice and vanished from the place.

"Aurva, use the Boosted Gear. You can't defeat him like this." Ddraig said in urgency. He can feel the massive power gap between the 2 of them from Paradise.

"Shut up. Do you want me to reveal myself to Vali if it was like this? I have more than enough skills to use. Life DRAIN!" Aurva roared and a purplish black mist started to cover their surroundings.

The dimly lit area was overwhelmed by the volume of life-draining energy and got drained in an instant. Everything that surrounded the area- trees and monsters alike was drained of every bit of its life, not even the skeleton and bones remained.

Report.

Life Drain is complete. 5 LDF(Life Drain Factor) have been stored for use. The system replied and Aurva smirked. He doesn't know what that LDF meant, but he had this satisfaction that made him smile. It's as if the hungry predator broke the fast.

"Now let's see what this life drain gave me." Aurva laughed maniacally as he charged toward a confused Sol. Though he escaped from the sucking energy, it left this foreign feeling in him he didn't like. So he attacked with renewed vigour.

With Elena

"Annihilation Type," the demon said, crouching into a low position. Elena's Gravity Armour was still active, but it seems the demon is accustomed to it now and so he attacked.

Instead of releasing his shockwaves, he preserved them till he reached her and as soon as he reached her, he channelled all the force into them, making them more deadly.

It was strong enough to break Elena's concentration with the number of tremors it was causing, thus breaking the Gravity Armour. "Heh, heh, heh. I thought it was fun." He said with a happy smile as Elena was thrown back into the far wall with a sickening crush, which broke the wall.

Her heart started beating faster with fear and thus increased her manipulation capabilities. Unknown to her, Aurva applied Ddraig's seal on her gave magic to it as it sensed her dwindling reserves, resulting in a very violently shaking floor with an unhappy demon.

"You think you can mock me in my lair? I'll kill YOU!" He shouted and lunged towards her with his hands glowing with shock waves.

"Collapse,"

"Disorder, Breakdown,"

"Eight-Layered Destruction,"

"Crushing Type: Ten Thousand Leaves,"

"Final Form: Blue Silver Chaotic Afterglow," he unleashed, each attack damaging the floor even further. Elena couldn't care less about all these shockwaves as her mind only concentrated on one thing.

"Will you be with me at the top, Elena?" Are the only sentence she heard throughout all the explanations from her lord and she wanted to be with him at the top. And with that determination, she released her mast attack.

"Gravity Manipulation: Planetary Collapse," she called and the effect gravity magic had on the area intensified, all the shockwaves adding to the magic and the room suddenly collapsed.

With Aurva

KKKKKAAAASSSSSHHHHHHBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMNMMMM!

Level 10 collapsed with Levels 11,12, 13, and 14 following some adverse effects. The Hell Labyrinth is going to be repaired till Level 20. The system said.

'The hell. Did they cause that much damage that the labyrinth itself collapsed?' Thought Aurva in surprise.

"Did those 2 manage to destroy a complete floor of the labyrinth?" Ddraig asked.

"Maybe. But these 2 are relentless." Aurva sighed. The effects of Life Drain are slowly waiving off him and the destruction he caused was still in front of him.

As soon as the drain was complete, he used the gained extra 5 LDF to attack Sol and the damage was staggering. The Ogre simply couldn't withstand the holy attacks Arondight was releasing and so he called a second one from somewhere.

When he used observe, the newcomers' stats Aurva chilled him to his bones.

Name: Blitz

Age: -

Title: Flare Lord

Race: Kijin

Job: Lvl 50 Boss

Level: Lvl 71 (47.69%)

HP: 100,000/100,000

MP: 33000/33000

STR: 207

VIT: 178

DEX: 195

He is a tall, burly man with flame-like slightly wavy crimson hair from which two large jet-black horns protruded. He has a pair of iconic tear-like red markings that flow down from the bottom of his eyes over his cheeks, which persists throughout all his evolutions.

His eyes are incredibly sharp and fierce-looking and have orange-red irises. He wore black clothing with a thick woollen collar, covered by red and gold armour and carried a Japanese-style katana.

'What in the fucking hell was this? Who is this guy and what are his stats?' Aurva screamed in his mind. He didn't know what to do seeing such insane stats.

Gamer's Mind suppressed Panic attack. The system responded, giving a soothing feeling to Aurva.

"Guess I don't have a choice in this. BOOSTED GEAR!" Aurva called and the red gauntlet of the Red Dragon Emperor encased his left hand with a 'Boost' from Ddraig.

"Look at that. It's the host of the Red Dragon Emperor. You just made this interesting, Red Dragon Emperor." Blitz said as he took his katana out.

"Let's see who will win!" Aurva said and charged holy magic in Arondight. He forgot the extent of Holy energy he was using in it and with the additional Boost, the amount supplied to Arondight only increased.

"Yes, drink as much as you want. But we are making out alive." Aurva said and took Blitz's attack head-on. The shock waves caused tremors across the floor and broke many walls blocking the room from the rest of the floor.

He saw Sol attacking from behind and with strings forming a web in his hands. As the Web reached him, he dodged the attack, but it managed to make a small cut on him.

-178 HP

'That attack took 178 HP? Damn these 2 are monsters. Wait a min, I can use your fire, right? Dumb me,' Aurva thought happily and when he was about to use it, he remembered why he came here and gritted his teeth.

"DAMN IT!" He screamed at the top of his lungs as using Holy Magic is pushing his limits and so he stared at Sol and Blitz in fury, channelling his frustration into his sword and magic.

He can't keep this up. He can't imagine what these 2 will do to Elena if they reach her and he can't imagine which condition she was in as his clone was caught in the crossfire and got dispelled.

He can't let them escape this battle alive but the gap between them was phenomenal. Even now, with the help of all 10 Boosts, he was not about to scratch the new guy.

Sol was kept at bay, only supporting Blitz when need be while Aurva faced the full might of the Flare Lord and even in all this, Aurva was able to appreciate the man's power and title as Flare Lord by his Power.

All these feelings got to him and the System didn't interfere this time to stop him and soon they started seeping into Arondight, which was already on the brink with Holy Magic.

"He is furious for some reason," Sol observed.

"Maybe because of his helplessness," Blitz said with a smirk.

"We 2 didn't combo attack anyone till now after all."

"I'm gonna kill you!" Aurva said and a purple glow started to form around the gold Holy magic Arondight had and as it neared them, Sol and Blitz observed something different about it.

The Boosted attacks they faced till now aren't as lethal as this one as they can feel a primal lust to kill from the sword itself apart from the Human in front of them. They were surprised but prepared for the attack.

Sol readied his strings while Blitz flared blue fire around him, which started to decay the surrounding area. As Aurva approached, the sounds of Boosts increased as if there was no upper limit to the man's strength.

BOOST! Ddraig shouted and then it happened. The area was engulfed in a bright golden aura, filled to the brink with Holy magic and Sol's and Blitz's attacks seem useless in front of the radiant aura.

Report.

Level 30 has sustained major damage.

Report.

Level 30s reconstruction is underway.

Rep-

"ShUt uP!" Aurva screamed and the voice was shut in an instant as if something primal feared it and the reporting of the floor stopped immediately.

Report.

The user Aurva has Peaked.

"DiE, yOu WoRtHlEsS DeMoNs," he said and released the charged-up attack. Sol and Blitz were knocked out by the sheer intensity of the light and before they can escape, they got vaporised by the holy attack.

Report.

The Labyrinth has shattered till level 50. Executing Lockdown for emergency repairs. The System said and teleported Aurva and Elena to the safe area in level 1 and started repairing the labyrinth.

'What rage. I should have known he had this capacity. Congratulations, partner.' Ddraig thought in pride as he went to a nap as Aurva drained a lot of his magic in the last fight.

And Cut.

That's it for this Chapter, folks. Hope you all liked it. Tell me what you think of the chapter and story in general.

Don't forget to join the server and vote in the poll.

Any suggestions are welcomed.

See y'all in the next chapter.

Black Infinity 1289,

Ja Ne.

12