2- What The Hell Is This Status
55 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

........

So, how am I supposed to respond to her question? Should I say it with "I'm so sorry, princess but you see, I'm just your average, normal highschool guy with a talent that can draw an anime characters with their R-34 versions." I don't know if they know what's anime, haha.

Why do I have that talent, you ask? You see my friend, I had never interacted any girls in my school other than my mother and my sister but then my best buddy, David, literally went straight into my room and shoved me a some kind of an anime DvD disks with lots of anime girls in front of it. He begs a lot to me that we must immediately play it in my Pl*ySt*t*on 4. And it turns out, it's a galge game, kinda like those visual novels game but the characters in this game genre are full of women, then something has awakened inside of me: I LOVE 2D GIRLS. After that incident, I practiced so hard on making my ideal 2D girl that my Mom was concerned on my health.

But anyways, that's it folks. No talents on myself other than drawing very cool stuffs ; )

As if reading my mind, the princess speaks in front me,

"Oh, forgive me, Hero-sama, but I have forgotten to tell you the most important thing. Please say the word 'Status'".

"Status?"

As if reacting to my words, I saw a flashing light directly in front of me. It displays in what I assume a status about myself.

IT IS EXACTLY LIKE THOSE FANTASY WORLD! I thought.

I check the rectangular shaped invisible object to see my status.

Name: Aved Nozomi

HP: 100 

MP: 1

ATK: 1

DEF: 1

PHYSICAL RES: 1

MAGICAL RES: 1

Talents:

Commandant: When this person is in a battlefield, he can fully control of his allies. Can't control allies if their HP, ATK, DEF, and MP are below 100. Increases all of their ATK and DEF up to 200%. Unlimited duration. Needs to see his allies in order to activate the talent.

 

Skills:

I Can See Through You: Can see other people's status without them knowing. No MP deducted.

Artist (requires the person to equip a pencil): when used, anything he draws will turn into a real thing. Making organic things, especially life, in a drawing is not allowed by the Gods. Divine Punishment when making one.

 

 

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS??? Most of my basic information are almost all 1 except for my HP, which is 100. What the f*ck gods. But set aside my "very cool" stats, what's more shocking to me is my talent and skills. First of all, the "Commandant" Talent. Isn't this basically a broken talent? Like literally, I can control any people that I want when all of their status are above 100. Sheesh, I guess it's not bad being in this place.

Next is the Skills. The first one is actually OP too. Maybe because of my Commandant Talent that this skill is here? So I don't have to tell people to tell me their status when I can just look at it discreetly. Hehe.

Lastly, my next skill is called "Artist"

...........

Yep. It's too broken. TOO BROKEN, I SAY. Like, I just need a pencil to create what I want! Eh? Creating life is a divine punishment to the gods? Boo! You must be a party pooper in every parties. I guess it's understandable since making life out of thin air is a taboo. But wait, if I can't make an organic, I'll just make an artificial life! Ha! I'm actually a genius. It kind of scares me.

While I was doing my inner monologues, the Princess in front of me spoke "As expected of Hero-sama! You have a wonderful Talents and Skills!"

"Um, you can see my Status, Princess uh---" 

"I forgot, Hero-sama! I am very much sorry for not introducing myself. That was very rude of me. Ahem, my name is Princess Mariel. The Princess of the Kingdom of Fiondell."

"Princess Mariel. So you're a princess huh. Can I call you Mariel then?" 

As I said those words, her face turns red as a tomato. Wait, is it embarrassing to call their names in this place? 

"Oh, please do so, Hero-sama. It is an honour for me to be called its name by our Saviour" the gorgeous blonde haired girl said.

"So Mariel, how can you see my Status?"

This is just my knowledge in watching a lot of isekai animes but usually, only the main character can see someone else's Status. Or they can check a particular character's Status if the said character is registered in a Guild. 

"Fufufu. Please use your scanning skill to me, Hero-sama. You'll understand when you see it"

Stop with that smirking face, Princess, if you do that I'll heavily fall in love with you.

I did what she told me to do so I scanned her.

What the hell is this Status? 

2