3 – Isn’t your Status kinda broken?
31 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

So I tried to scan her and the result is..... I don't know how to put it.

Name: Mariel Fiondell 

HP: 1865

MP: 5096

ATK: 827

DEF: 165

PHYSICAL RES: 4761

MAGICAL RES: 5036

Talents:

Healing Prayers For Everyone: When in battlefield, continuously heals all allies in 200 meter radius by 5% based on their current HP

Four Elements Manipulator: Can freely control water, fire, air, and earth but consumes 100 MP when controlling 2 or more elements.

I Can See Through You: Can see other people's status without them knowing. No MP deducted.

 

Skills:

Synthesize: Only mages, who can control all the four elements, can acquire this skill. Can act as an enhancer and can create new elements and combine existing ones.

Fair Trade: When this skill is used,  HP is will be deducted by 50%. After deducting, increases all Physical and Magical Attack by 100%. Can only last up to 1 hour.

 

 

I can't tell on how good her Status is but one thing is for sure, this kind of Status is too OP. It can't be even compared to my "cute" Status. Why am I even here, just to suffer? 

As I was looking at the Princess' Status, dumbfounded, the Princess goes near into me once again but this time, with her smile as bright as a full brightness smartphone. I know, I know, it's a bad description but I don't want to think of a cliche type so I'll make one myself. 

"So how is my Status, Hero-sama?"

"It looks..... too powerful?"

"And with your Talents and Skills Hero-sama, we could defeat the Demon Lord by ourselves!"

She sounds like she's really excited despite the fact that her expression when I saw her while I summoned was a depressing one. I mean, look at her skills, is she even a human? I don't know if that kind of Stats can solo the Demon Lord. I'll try to ask.

"By the way, Mariel, with that Status of yours, can you defeat a Demon Lord?"

As I was saying the question, Mariel's expression suddenly turns into a gloomy one.

"Unfortunately Hero-sama, even with this Status of mine, I still can't compare myself with the Demon King"

"Just how strong is this Demon King?"

"If the Demon King likes it, he can wipe off the whole people in the entire continent or even the whole world"

As if the the god of misfortune was listening to our conversation, a sudden earthquake is strongly shaking the whole place.

"Princess! Bad news, the Demon King has almost reach at our defensive lines! We need you and the summoned Hero to help us!"

A soldier goes in to the summoning room without notice to deliver a message of the current situation to the Princess. And it's getting much worse than I thought.

The Princess once again kneels in front me with her head bows down

"I will ask you once again Hero-sama, can you help us save this world?"

Well, I don't have much of a choice, do I? I wanna ask if I could go back to my world after defeating the Demon Lord but it seems that it can wait. But more importantly, I'm itching to see humanity's greatest enemy with my own eyes.

"As you wish, Princess Mariel"

 

2