Chapter 9:- Rise and decline
11 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

        

Everyone was tensed by seeing the atmosphere in the UNO meeting and the words of US representative Carl Morgan.

Carl “Well I will not go in detail as that’s the job of the other person but todays I would like to say that we had killed an alien two days before confirming that aliens exists.” He then waited for the people to digest the news.

Many people were shocked especially the old ones as for them earth was the whole world created by gods for them.

Carl continued “that it we have found them when they were in pursuit of a human who I will not disclose but was killed back in response so I will show you the video.”

The video of Aliens chasing Leo and his counter attack was shown out.

As Leo destroyed the space craft with a punch the comments started to come.

‘What superman.’

‘+1’

‘+18006’

But when the small octopus came out of the space everyone were speechless but when they saw it block all the bullets of

Carl continued “As you can see the spacecraft was chasing the person who destroyed it as for why and who is he shall tell you yourself.”

Leo then walked in the meeting room with Director Stark.

Some sharp eyed people identified Leo as the person who destroyed the spaceship in one hit and all the reporters nearby all crowded around him but the security formed a circle around him.

Leo was nervous but due to his personality he was observing around and he spotted a person who was not nervous or out of place and there was a weird aura around him.

‘Is he an imposter?’

…………………………………………………..

Before coming here Stark had warned him, “Leo there will be a person or more in the meeting to assassinate you maybe not intentional but there must at least be one imposter.”

Leo “How can we identify them.”

Stark “You can enhance your eyes and senses right you may be able to see it.”

Leo “I will try.”

…………………………………………………………………………………

Leo moved his chakra to his eyes and saw an octopus hovering and sweating instead of the person.

Leo shifted towards Stark and spoke “Mr. Stark I found one.”

“Who”

“Third person from right who feels odd from others.”

Stark without moving his face locked on to the target and spoke some commands “Imposter detected the person with dark blue suit, red stripped tie, square face and dark blue eyes sitting in row 3 third from right.”

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

As Mics were pushed in front of Leo and all the reported were asking questions to him.

“Sir are you a superman?”

“Why the alien did attacked you.”

“Did you knew the existence of aliens before?”

Leo “Ok ok ok, I will answer all the questions.”

He took a deep breath.

“First of all my name is Leo and I am just a normal human who broke his body limits.”

A blonde female reporter asked “Which limit genetic limit?”

“No, it’s the body limits which our brain puts on us and maybe you all can gain hint by searching all the body limit breakers in the past. And breaking body limit is not weak as you think. You all should open your browser and search for limit breakers and then their profiles.”

Leo stopped.

There were some people with fast hand speed searched for the limit breakers and found out in horror that all the limit breakers were missing.

Comments started to pour in.

‘What all of them are missing why didn’t anyone noticed this.’

‘Are we all controlled by aliens?’

‘Did they erased our memories’

Leo “Well you found out but why we didn’t noticed this Director Stark will explain further.”

As people saw a bald man coming further few people had a thought in their minds ‘Bald is stronger’ ‘super boss of an agent agency’ ‘same surname as iron man’ ‘blah blah’

“Hello everyone I am Tony Stark director of SID founded by UNO after the second world war, as I am a sure the many of you still do not believe the alien was real as for you an intelligent species should have two arms and two legs like in movie but I can say that you are wrong this is not a movie its real life an intelligent life can be anything and even out of imaginations and for the alien civilization we found out for more proofs we had found out the existence of aliens before the space race started and the space race was initiated to confirm their existence but we only lost our excellent astronauts and we stopped it and tried to protect the limit breakers, the Alien recently killed had a Diary which I will read out to you.”

(I will type the main points)

‘Jena civilization’

‘Third planet of life’

‘Apes with larger soul’

‘Controlling the humans by illusions.”

“Magic civilization.”

“Base on Moon and Triton.”

“Magic weapon to bring Ice Age to earth.”

“10 earth years remaining.”

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

In space looking at Earth now the Earth suddenly seemed brighter as if a cover was lifted.

On Earth humans who had sparse believe in god felt their mind clearer after directing their anger towards gods. Only the crazy and loyal believers were still in disbelief but as if they had lost their mind they started to break things here and there.

When everyone was shocked a shadow flew towards Leo. But Leo was waiting for this and he moved his chakra towards his hands back and legs and punching towards the shadow which flew back with a boom.

A figure crashed onto the wall of the room.

As everyone’s eyes were directed towards the man including the camera the man started to blur and it turned back into an octopus.

All the security guards started to fire at it but an aquamarine shield blocked all the bullets. After the bullet fire stopped a voice sounded in everyone’s mind.

“Weak humans.”

That was the last straw that completely broke the last hope for their gods and only anger was left behind. They were humans only they themselves have the right to call a human weak.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Sedna (Jena civilization)

Few octopus meters in length were floating in the air with a chunk of metal objects surrounded by blue fire. Suddenly the blue fire vanished and all the creatures besides it spat out blood and fell on the ground.

Even the leader felt that his mind was buzzing.

(Jena language is translated to English for convenience)

All over Sedna many people were spitting blood and those weaker even died.

A little octopus who was shivering cried and spoke to his father, “Dad I am scared why did big brother suddenly spat out blood did someone attack us like the one on the blue green planet.”

The older Jena was little flustered but calmed down as he knew that their leader will handle everything and spoke, “You should not speak those words leader will handle everything and humans they are just rich energy sources which can make our civilization take the next step to the so called planetary civilization.”

The Jena security team was still hold up even if they were injured due to some miracle weapon.

The alchemists of Jena were even more severely affected. Those who were still able to work started to analyze the source of problem. Days went by the Jena fleet didn’t find any source of attack.

The Jena Leader Marcus had the thought that the humans attacked but he didn’t gave more thought to it as humans were even weaker than them and even they cannot attack that far and that satellite didn’t have enough energy to operate itself how could it even attack.

A loud shout came to his mind.

“Your majesty, we need your presence we may have found the cause of the attack.”

Marcus was happy and bobbled towards the royal hall.

A Jena who was looking worn out spoke out hesitantly on seeing Marcus arrive

“Your majesty, all the people who were injured or killed all had one thing in common.”

Marcus was surprised “What?”

“They had used the soul energy of humans or been near it and this is only thing we could come out and for further research we need to use the ancient library and again read the ancient method.”

Marcus was stunned ‘what again humans did they had any weapon capable of such attack then why did we didn’t see any building process.”

As such thoughts were spinning in his mind they reached the Ancient Library which was said to be found from the ruins of another civilization.

Marcus and the royal alchemist quickly found out the soul extraction method and started to read it again.

But after reading it again and again nothing amiss was found.

Marcus then thought about something. And started searching for word soul.

Categories were presented before them.

What is Soul?

Soul extraction Method manual

Soul extraction method experience

He started to read the soul extraction method.

“Hello to the being who found out our civilization remains I am a nobody to you so I will not say my name but I am sure that you have come here to read this means your civilization too suffered a backlash right or else no one will come here to read an old silly persons writings if you haven’t then good but I will say stop using it. Soul extortion method is a planetary level method created by our ancestors which made our civilization rise and fall.

The thing which made our civilization prosper also made it decline. Maybe now our civilization should had gone extinct from the curse. As for what the curse is you should have found it or maybe not but I will tell you.

The method should be only used on a civilization which is a level lower than you and after reaching planetary stage it is useless. If you use it at a civilization of equal level to yours you will be backlashed when they find out the truth and especially do not use it against technological civilization as they are more united. I to use to think that personal strength was the thing that matter the most but the vast universe made me realize only a strong united civilization can prosper a lonely person will always decline.

And as for the curse your soul should be absorbed by the home planet of the civilization.

And how to break it is either kill all humans or destroy their home planet.

Marcus was sad as he saw the mocking face of the being and sighed “No one attacked us we are the only on responsible to it but to be free form it humans must die.

…………………………………………………………………………………………….

Back to earth and few days back.

After the Jena was captured the meeting was ended abruptly but the society was extremely calm and even happy only people who had lost their soul too much became mad and crazy like beasts overcome by desires and started to attack, rape and destroy every human and thing in their way.

The Military had no choice but to kill them and sadly human civilization lost more than million people before the war started.

The earth was filled with sadness, anger and extreme calmness.

But a good thing was there was a shadow of someone’s dream which was started to come true.

…………………………………………………………………

Announcement
Support Me on Patreon.com as I have uploaded till chapter 20 for public and 30 for Patrons
3