Chapter 15 – New Technologies
9 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The humans were integrating successfully, and one of the best cases was Leo's Friends Sahil and Ziya marriage agreement.

Leo went back to his hometown and had a reunion with his best friends and back to his 10 feet room.

.............................................…..

At his regular hill spot Leo was looking in the sky and saying to himself, "Well I didn't expect everything to be so easy no I can't be the only person who had this dream the works of countless predecessors had successfully completed in my time but there are new problems even B rank Mage requires a Reaper class Frigates full attack power what will be at A rank and how strong S ranked but there is only one good news that the Jena civilization was backlashed due a technique which would at least buy us some time we need a fleet but Reaper class spaceships can only be used by superhumans which is blocking us.

As he went in his thinking his big brick phone rang.

"Hello Director Stark what's news."

"Well Leo, The Virtual reality performance had successfully reached 89 percent which means at least 1 out 10 people can awaken to separation stage and we can use them to pilot Enforcer class spaceship which is 10 percent effective as Reaper class."

Leo directly stood up "Yes I am coming to the conference tomorrow and call that guy his ideas and situations can increase the success rate by at least 10 percent."

"Well he is already making some and you need to come here quickly as I am being used as test subject."

Leo smiled as he knew Stark was lying.

"Okay."

......................................

In a research laboratory where artifacts found from Lunar base were researched.

A middle aged man was reporting the situation to a group of scientist.

"Well we have categorized this artifacts into type such as defensive, attack and support and into ranks such as A, B, C and D according to their energy reactions."

"Okay for advantages the material is mostly known and 13 elements unknown, its hardness is similar to 20 cm thick titanium alloy wall. Effective against energy attacks."

"Disadvantages extremely brittle against physical attacks."

One of the scientist raised his hand and asked "Means Laser weapons are ineffective."

"Yes."

One of the older men who had closed his eyes spoke "Okay don't dilly dally on such details we need to work on EM weapons I want all your ideas and a prototype of it should be present in 4 months.

All the scientists here were weapon specialist.

"Yes sir."

But they were respectable to the old man as he had created a weapon which can fire at 20 times speed of sound but the weapon was destroyed but no one underestimated him as he only had used common iron as the bas material.

That man was Professor Warner one of the no the best person on Earth for Electro magnetics.

...............................................................

In the conference room the eight departments were busy again the administrative department spoke first.

"First of all we cannot keep our people working for nothing after the VR test is finished for the people make its technology public and the rest will be done by them and we cannot keep going on like this for long."

Everyone else agreed.

The logistic department who was hesitating spoke "I think we need different types of ships."

The SID and Military department had currently the most authority but Stark was majorly leading it.

Stark nodded "Go on."

"The reserves of Titanium and other rare materials are low on Earth we may only be able to build two more Reaper class spaceships and 10 enforcer class."

Hearing this everyone else were silent as they had not focused on their back door and only on attack.

Stark "You mean we need more mining locations."

"Yes"

While stark was in deep thought Prathamesh who was rare person in the meeting spoke "The Moon is rich in hydrogen reserves, Mars in iron ore and the asteroid belt is most suitable, For more efficiency a civilian type spaceship can be introduced and the construction space hanger should be taken in consideration, more importantly Earth is already running at its full capacity we need to colonize other planets sooner or later."

Stark "Is it too early for this."

"No the citizens are waiting for the spaceship to made public and according to Yena's calculation a basic version of spaceship with low acceleration and low speed limit can be classified as citizen type spaceship and for those people who don't want to join army but have broken through separation stage can be used I miner type space ship many companies will be willing to take that job and in this way a perfect circle could be made."

Stark looked at everyone and said "We will vote as I alone cannot decide it."

7 votes were given to proceed with one remaining.

General raze whose vote was remaining spoke "What about weapons what if they go astray."

"We don't need to do that much as we are doing it all the time, Limit them by technology and materials."

As if remembering something Prathamesh continued "Or else we could do a space tourism first till hundred Enforcer and 10 reapers are completed even if things go astray we could handle it."

As if nodding in satisfaction Raze too vote to proceed "You are a good candidate for a leader." But your facial paralysis will make people mad the rest of the sentence was said in mind as he too was taken as a test subject for Prathamesh dangerous situations.

All the rest of the conference members too had cold sweat facing him as he was a dangerous person who does not hide his dangerousness.

Stark looked at his tablet and spoke "Well Leo is here now we will discuss about VR tech and the four month deadline for EM weapons."

...........................................................

This time Prathamesh too spoke first "Well VR I will talk later but about EM weapons I think it is very important and a larger spaceship to be taken into consideration. Well and against this type of civilization we need to have new type of weapons such as Heat Ray disintegration made by Archimedes but a bigger and badder version of it as it is very useful to first take care of low level enemies which comes like a pest and for stronger ones EM is best as that type of attack can even contains a force to penetrate a planet upside down without any extra damage."

Leo too nodded with it "That's right we now don't have effective weapons for them and EM weapons are a better. As for the plan purpose before should be implemented in next two years as we need rest of the time to prepare."

All of the old people here nodded and truly felt they are getting old and their boldness is falling off.

Leo continued "As for VR Tech the test will be done into categories as certain situations may lead to brain death and heart failure."

Prathamesh "Well that's the main thing and to decease Brain Death possibility I have tried to make situations where personal death is a painful type and not the sudden one."

Raze and Stark shivered at this which was observed by Leo and he was baffled as he too was curious to know what Prathamesh had done to make this too top ranked people afraid until now."

Prathamesh continued "The categories will be divided by Age and then by a questionnaire."

"AS for the questions they are

1. The person you are most afraid of.

2. The creature scariest to you.

3. The person you love the most.

"

The administrative chief asked in confusion "Only three."

"Yes three are enough well for example you can try."

There was snicker which came from Raze who replied "Excuse me." Without changing his face.

Stark's mouth too twitched as he too had asked the same question and suffer heavily form it.

"So Mr. Louis can you please answer my questions please. And you can answer them freely no one here needs your private matters."

Louis nodded "Okay I am scared of my mother, the creature is a jellyfish and the person I love the most is my daughter."

Stark and Raze came together "Louis told the truth he is going to suffer."

"Okay Victoria take the answers and make a suitable show for Mr. Louis."

'Yes Captain' The AI replied.

A VR cabin was brought to the conference room.

Prathamesh suddenly paused "Mr. Louis one last question do you have heart problems and Victoria add this to the rooster.

"No I don't have."

"Okay that's good Victoria please call the medical team."

"Why medical team."

"Sir because according to the record you have hypertension and myocardial infraction."

"Then why the hell you need to ask me."

"That's a formality."

.............................................

After few minutes Louis was sent to the emergency room.

The people here too shivered as even if they had not experience it in person but thy still saw it on TV and were scarred of that person's method.

What making his mother turn into a tentacle monster and calling him son and they saying that they were born as a tentacle humans race and then thousands of tentacles cuddling you and then your daughter coming and saying that she had found here super powers and turns her hair into tentacles and it all going into your mouth.

But one person was unabashed by this that was Leo as he had already experienced different type of it but he was more focused on Louis and spoke "Mr. Louis should have reached separation stage."

Prathamesh nodded "Yes that's right but his potential is exhausted nor can he run 100km daily nor he can handle underwater pressure."

.............................................

Seeing this two great humans speaking like this the other 7 felt like they seemed have made a wrong decision."

.........................................

To be continued.

0