A Prison Cell
33 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I was mostly used to it other than the fact that this time, more guards were surrounding my cage. I and Micheal had accidentally blown up a house with people in it. Currently, the people were in the hospital. I know your are probably wondering how we could accidentally blow up a house. Well there was this bomb that was about to blow up to the house before and we tried to stop it but only made it worse and since we were right there and people saw us make it worse, we were blamed for the whole thing! I didn't find it fair and neither did Micheal but we didn't have much of a say.

 

"What's your name?" I asked one of the guards.

They didn't even glance at me, nor answer.

"I'm talking to you! Hello?!"

He grumbled something under his breath but didn't answer.

"Yo! Guard?!"

"What?!" The guard spun around and glared at me.

"I asked your name."

"None of your business."

"Yes it is. What is it."

"Donald."

"Like Donald duck from Mickey Mouse?!" I began making duck impersonations and the guard groaned and turned away.

"I'm Macy." I said to the guard.

"I know." I could tell he was clenching his teeth.

"So how's your-"

"Shut up!"

"Oop. Donald duck angry." I walked to the bed in my cell.

The guard shifted from foot to foot about 5 times then glanced back at me. He sighed, "Why are you here?" He asked.

"I accidently blew up a house."

The guard turned and looked at me shocked, "You? Ha!' The guard balled over laughing. 

I scowled, "It was an accident!"

"If it was an accident then why are you here?"

"I have a record for stuff like that so people saw me and my friend around that area when it happened and assumed we did it." 

"Oh, you're that Macy Gerkson?"

"That's me."

"And your friend is Micheal Nuponte?"

"Uh-huh."

"I've heard about you two. From the guards and the police. You're not only annoying, you're an annoying troublemaker."

"You could say that."

The guard looked at me and then turned away to ignore me again.

I sighed. I went to the wall. I took my head and slammed it against the stone wall, banging it a couple more times until the guard spun around and yelled at me,

"Hey! Stop that!"

I didn't stop. The guard fumbled with keys and unlocked the door. He ran inside and grabbed ahold of my head, making me stop, "What in God's name are you doing?"

"Getting out."

"Out? But you're-" 

I pushed him away and bolted out the now open prison cell. I ran from all the guards. The key that I had stolen from the guard that had come in. I found Micheal's cell and let him out.

"Finally." Micheal rolled his eyes.

"Oh shut up! Let's go!" I grabbed his wrist and began running. An alarm finally sounded and guards began fully noticing us.

"They could at least put us in a higher security prison." Micheal muttered.

"Yeah, but at least it's easy to escape."

"Eh. I just wish we have more of a challenge."

"Shut up already! We're almost out!"

We raced towards the exit just when a guard stepped in front of it, blocking our way.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." Micheal said with a grin.

The guard looked at him and laughed, throwing his head back. Just by doing this it gave me a distraction and I swept down and knocked him over. He began to scrambled up but Micheal grabbed the guy's gun and wacked him over the top of the head with the butt of the gun.

"Come on." I pushed past him and ran out the door with Micheal.

"Nice one." Micheal said as we ran into the forest.

We took about 10 detours just in case someone was following then we headed towards a tree. I pushed on it and it knocked over. A trapdoor was under it and we both hopped inside. Micheal closed it once we were in. Our base was small, we only had a living room, kitchen and a bathroom. I grabbed my coat and threw it around my shoulders. I was cold and we didn't have any blankets. 

"We gotta stop doing that." Micheal muttered.

"It boosts our "villian" names." 

"Well why don't we get rid of it."

"We can't just get rid of it. Magic doesn't exist for that to happen."

"Well Magic exists in books, dreams, fantasies, minds,  different-"

"Well we aren't in books or dreams or fantasies! This is real life! Face it Micheal! We aren't heroes here! We're villians!" I turned and ran away from him.

There wasn't truly anywhere to run but outside of the base. I traveled out the base and into the still forest. I climbed a tree and relaxed. It was only minutes later when a Micheal called to me.

"Macy! You might want to see this!"

"Not now Micheal!"

"You'll want to see this!"

"Fine!" I jumped down and into the base, "This better be good." I muttered.

Micheal was stating at the TV in shock.

"What? What do you want?" I asked, annoyed.

"L-look." His hand shakely pointed to the screen.

I rolled my eyes and looked. It was a news report. It showed people, about 5, dressed in fancy clothing and walked around waving.

"So? What's the big-" Suddenly I noticed the headline.

"New heroes have arrived in our town! Here to save us from the villains that have raged our town!"

I stood with my mouth open. Heroes? And wait. Villians?!

4