Chapter 2 – Kristia’s POV.
921 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was a real surprise that the young man she had known since he was a child should make such a request.

How could she teach him how to kiss? She didn't even have the confidence to say she knew how.

Yet deep inside her, beneath all the embarrassment, panic and shock, there was a flame that flickered every time she thought about teaching him.

As she stammered out reasons for refusing to do so, Zed kissed her.

Her mind went blank and her body completely still, stunned beyond words.

Her first and only kiss was with her husband, but now there was a boy her daughter's age stealing one from her.

She came to when she felt a hand on her head, awakening to notice that the kiss had turned aggressive, with the perpetrator looming over her.

Kristia tried to push him off feeling panicked and angry, but to no avail, she fell backwards onto the bed with Zed on top of her.


Her stomach twisted as she felt so small, and her body heated up as the sensations of the kiss came to her mind.

When was the last time her husband had kissed her so intensely? Kristia didn't have to think long to know the answer. Her husband got drunk when he got the job at the academy and kissed her like never before, but he fell asleep before anything could happen.

However, she could tell one difference. The man on top of her was kissing her out of pure desire and lust, not out of confusion as her husband had done.


She felt Zed's lips part and took the opportunity to catch her breath, feeling extremely ashamed of her earlier thoughts. 

Suddenly, as she made a poor attempt to convince him, her mind went blank. She felt something burning deep in her body and that heat was beginning to rise.

She remembered the frustration she felt when her husband fell asleep without touching her, and all the months of loneliness where her only satisfaction was her own fingers. Added to all that was the sensation of a tongue wreaking havoc in her mouth.


Kristia's mind was a tornado of confusion as her body burned, begging her to accept the man's advances.

'I will not betray my husband!' she mentally screamed at her lustful body.

'You're not going to betray him, you'll just be teaching. It's what your husband does, isn't it?' replied another part of her mind, supporting her body.

'Eh? B-but... He teaches History...' replied Kristia uncertainly.

'And you to kiss, what's the problem? You're going to let Zed do whatever he wants with you?' her body heated up even more when she had that thought.


'No... I won't let him,' she tried to convince herself, deciding to ignore her lack of experience and the expert way her mouth was being dominated.

With that last thought, Kristia's tongue stopped escaping, and she faced the invader... only to surrender immediately afterwards.


'You have to fight!' she chided her stupid body, but the only response she received was her tongue dancing with the invader, letting herself be guided and dominated.

She sighed in relief when the invader withdrew, only to feel a hoarse whisper next to her ear. "Hold me, Kristia."


With that simple order, her face burned, her body heated up, her heart raced, and her secret place tingled.

Was this the same introverted boy who loved to study? The same one who now ordered her with the assurance that she would obey?

'Then he's wrong!' she thought with determination, but her body not only followed the order obediently, but made sure that her hands ran all over the man's chest.


"Good girl." her whole being bubbled with happiness at the praise and, as a good girl, she expressed her happiness when her ear received the best treatment. "Mhm~" her body didn't forget that this was a teaching and attracted Zed's body.


She refused to kiss him again, but was easily convinced by her own body.

'You have to move on! How else are you going to teach him?' Kristia reprimanded after a while.

Her body reluctantly accepted, but not in the way she wanted.


Kristia felt tremendous embarrassment as her tongue advanced slowly, as if to meet a superior.

She ignored the tingle she felt at the thought and the bubble of happiness that grew in her stomach when she received permission.

'Now you have to demonstrate-' she cut off the suggestion when her tongue immediately surrendered to her former invader.


Her body grew hotter each time her tongue was mastered, and the heat exploded in a suppressed moan as her breast was squeezed. Her pelvis immediately rose, begging for attention.

'No!' Kristia pleaded mentally, taking advantage of the respite she was granted to try to convince Zed.

However, it didn't turn out as she intended. Her mouth was attacked again, and her breast and nipple got the better of the treatment this time. Her pelvis jumped again;  Kristia was desperate.


'This is going too far! You have to stop!' Her body ignored her again, moaning obediently each time her breast was squeezed and pinched.

Suddenly, Kristia felt something approaching. She never felt anything of that magnitude, so she was scared, but her body bubbled with happiness and anticipation, as if she had been waiting for this for a long time.


However, at the moment of greatest activity, the invader withdrew and everything stopped. Her body desperately sought Zed's lips, but found only air, eliciting a soft moan of bitterness from her.

Kristia's mind was red with shame, and she hoped with all her heart that Zed had not seen her pathetic attempt to find his lips.


Most embarrassingly, however, her body forgot the frustration momentarily and decided to rub against Zed's palm, trying to coax him to finish the job.

When Zed leaned in, her whole body tensed with anticipation, and even her mind was anxious about what would happen.

When he bit her nipple, she exploded. An electric current coursed through her body and engulfed her mind, leaving her completely disoriented. Her panties were soaked as if she had peed herself, and her throat throbbed from the moan she held back with what little will she had left.


Her whole body would count, and the trembling in her gut didn't stop until much later. Her body was drawing in all the oxygen it could as she began to calm down.

She felt a finger rubbing her lower lip and used all the will she had not to stick her tongue out and start licking it.


Her eyes cleared and met the gray orbs of Zed, who was talking on the phone. Kristia was mesmerized by his imperious eyes, her mind filled with doubt. 

Was he always like this? Why didn't she notice him before? Had her daughter noticed, and that was why she was so in love?

Her stomach twisted at the thought of Lia. What would she say if she saw them now?

'She would join~' muttered an unknown part of her mind.


Suddenly, Zed smiled at her mockingly and her face boiled.

She looked away with her heart pounding furiously.

However, before she could calm down, a tight grip moved her head.

She looked back into the gray orbs and slowly calmed down.

'I'll put things in order when he's done talking on the phone...' she convinced herself, conveniently ignoring the finger that was now stroking her lip.


However, nothing went the way she wanted it to.

First, she became extremely shy when his attention returned to her and her attempt to stop everything didn't even convince herself.

Second, her body got hot, and she was ready to surrender to him just for a few kisses on her neck.


But the most surprising thing was his request. He wanted her to do that to him...? That one thought caused her toes to stretch and her face to flush furiously at his tone of voice.

She was going to refuse, he was stepping over the line. She prepared to stop everything, but he grabbed her hand and pulled it to his crotch.

Kristia froze as she felt his hard member through his clothes, however, he wasn't finished.


When she came in direct contact with the thick cock, she felt her hand was going to burn.

'H-hot!' What happened after that was simply, pleasure.

Zed released her breast and used it to his liking, tasted to his liking and squeezed to his liking.

Kristia didn't even try to reprimand her body when her hand started pumping the man's cock.

After a while of being lost in that haze of pleasure, she felt a finger trace her secret spot, only to be given the best pinch she had ever received in her life.

Kristia felt an electric current greater than before. Her whole body contracted, from the tips of her toes to her eyelids.

Her underwear was completely soaked at this point, but she had no thoughts for that.

Her mind slowly cleared, and she felt a breath entering her mouth, as well as something warm on her breasts.


Embarrassment overcame her as she realized what she was, and she said the first thing that came to her mind to escape the situation.


As she ran for the door, the sperm fell into her cleavage, filling her with shame.

A lustful glance at her ass was the last thing she felt as she closed the door.

 Let me know any suggestions! Your feedback is appreciated.

11