Chapter 3 – Rewards.
806 1 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I was speechless seeing the large number of notifications.

[You kissed a married woman! 

Rewards: +200 Credits, +100 XP!

Additional achievements:

1) Being the first to kiss her since she got married.

2) Kiss reciprocated.


Bonus for the duration of the marriage...

Additional rewards: +7000 Credits, +3450 XP!]


[You made a married woman climax!

Rewards: +2000 Credits, +1900 XP!

Additional achievements:

1) Be the first to make her cum since she got married.

2) Use only her breasts.

Bonus for the duration of the marriage...

Additional rewards: +12000 Credits, +6200 XP!]

[You made a married woman give you a handjob!

Rewards: +4000 Credits, +3000 XP!

Additional achievements:

1) Being the first to get a handjob since she got married.

2) She did it of her own free will.

Bonus for the duration of the marriage...

Additional rewards: +13 800 Credits, +7000 XP!]


[Level UP!]

[Level UP!]

[Level UP!]

[Level UP!]

...

I spent some time closing all the screens that reported my level increase, finding more rewards later.


[You kissed a married woman the same day of your rebirth!

Reward: +1 random Skill from the store! (Look for the coupon in the inventory.)]

[You made a married woman climax on the same day of your rebirth!

Reward: +1 random Item from the store! (Look for the coupon in inventory.)]

[You made a married woman give you a handjob on the same day of your rebirth!

Reward: +1 random Mutation from the store! (Look for the coupon in inventory.)]

Taking a deep breath to keep calm, I decided to postpone the rewards review for a moment.

The former Zedrick was quite punctual, and I had already taken my time, so it was time to head to the Reverie Cafe. After all, I'd like to keep the attention away from me for as long as possible.


Kristia would not be recovering soon and since the former Zedrick went out alone many times, I decided not to wait for her.

Leaving the room after checking that everything was in place, I made my way to the elevator, straight to the lobby.

A hotel employee greeted me as I exited the elevator before guiding me to a car.


However, despite being so called, it did not look much like those of my previous life.

It was of the theme of a carriage, constructed of a magical metal. The car was white and gold, with rubber tires and gray crystals. It had a variety of spells that were reinforced by the magic metal. The spells were aimed at privacy, comfort and, to some extent, for defense.


Due to the exclusivity of the vehicle, more attention was paid to luxury than practicality, getting to the point where the most expensive cars had space expansion.

My car had no such built-in spell, but it was by choice of the former Zedrick than for lack of money.

Traveling to my destination smoothly and quietly, I glanced out the window. The automobile was traveling down the center of the street, with horse-drawn carriages on either side and beyond, the sidewalk of pedestrians.


A moment later, I activated the spell to polarize the windows before bringing my attention to the rewards.

'Status.' I thought, noting the large change on the translucent screen.

[Name: Zedrick Lusterio

Class: Netori Master (↹ Healer)

Level: 12 (93%)

HP: 210/210

MP: 210/210

Mana: 21

VIT: 21

STR: 21

END: 21

AGI: 21

DEX: 21

INT: 21

WIS: 23

CHA: 22

Luck: 1

Points: 55]


I grimaced a little when I saw that Luck remained the same, but that didn't hinder my happiness I felt at the increase in stats.

Apparently, all except Luck were increasing by 1 point every level, something that didn't discourage me at all. That Luck could only increase by points only showed its value.

My lips curled as I imagined what I would look like in a few days, or perhaps, tomorrow.

An increase in stats would have some impact on people's bodies, such as muscles, looks, etc. However, if it's a big increase, as in my case, it usually takes a couple of days.

I first increased my Luck to 21 and left the remaining points for now, opening the shop this time.

My eyes went down when the options appeared.

Credits: 39 000

The smile grew on my lips and with much anticipation, I opened my inventory, finding the three coupons.

[Do you want to use the coupon for a random skill?

Yes. / No. ]


I pressed Yes and the coupon disappeared in particles of light, which formed a golden colored screen in front of me.

[You have obtained the Skill (Incubus Fragrance) Congratulations!]

The name of the skill was in blue, which prompted me to press it.


[Incubus Fragrance (Passive) Lvl - MAX

Rarity: Unique

Description: Your body odor will be what a woman likes most.

Cost: N/A]

It wasn't too bad. Even if it's not divine rarity, it's still high and even passive. 

Definitely something useful for first impressions.

Closing the screens, I repeated the same process with the item coupon.

[Tome: Definitive Guide to Magical Programming.

Rarity: Legendary.

Description: A guide to magical programming written by a Grand Master. It was made into a tome by an unknown magician].


I had to admit that I was expecting something else to look amazing, but the rarity of the item was one of the things that kept my hope alive. The other was that the highest rank for a magic programmer was Master, and there was only one. If this guide was written by a Grand Master, it would be a true legendary treasure.


Nor did I give much thought to the identity of said Grand Master, as it could all be made up by the system to create a mood.

I shook my head softly and took the tome out of my inventory.

It was a thick sky blue book, with some runes on the cover that I recognized as the magical programming language of this world.


When the guide came into contact with my hands, a screen appeared in front of me.

[Do you want to learn the knowledge of this guide?

Yes. / No. ]

I accepted and the book dispersed into particles of light that entered my body.

Knowledge filled my mind every time a speck of light disappeared inside me.


Because of the smoothness of the process, I did not feel any discomfort. And upon completion, many things were clear. Starting from the words in the guide to the operation of the many applications that were used on a daily basis in Syberon.

I sighed before using the last coupon. 

[Mutation: Enlargement of genitalia.

Type: Corporeal]


The heat invaded my private parts right after I finished reading the screen, immediately feeling the change.

I could feel the boxers tightening and a noticeable difference in weight compared to before.

When the heat was over, I glanced at my little brother.


Before, it was not small, but not big either, just average.

Now? Well, now everything had grown. From thickness, length and, of course, my balls.


In its flaccid state it was about 12 centimeters long, and its girth barely fit in my hand.


It would take a few minutes for the car to reach my destination, after all, the Reverie Cafe was located in the Gold District. 

It crossed my mind to make up the cars from my previous life, but I didn't pay much attention to it.

I had plenty of Credits now, but it was barely enough for the lower level stuff in the store...at least the options I had seen.


With those thoughts, I opened the store and checked out the options I was missing.

The things in [Items], [Classes] and [Pets] were pretty obvious, but what caught my eye were the last two.


In [Mutations] there were everything from body changes to bloodlines, even characteristics of other races. The magic sense of elves, the keen sense of beastskins and even the great magical power of demons.


In [Others] there was a wide variety of categories, but curses abounded. Curse of Impotence, Premature Ejaculation Curse, etc.


Many were sexual in nature, going so far as to curse to add a fetish to someone.

However, the one common thing in the store was the high prices. With the current amount of Credits, I couldn't buy anything that would help me, or well, maybe there was if I looked hard enough.

Anyway, there was still something I could do at this point, something I came up with after gaining all the programming knowledge.


After taking my wallet out of my pocket, I pulled out a silver card.

There was nothing special about it, but when I put some mana on it, a hologram with grids appeared on it.

It was a Space Card, used for storage and something extremely valuable, even the ones with the smallest space.


On the grids were small images of things that were stored. I pressed the image of a cell phone before it slowly popped out of the hologram.

After pulling a few bags of gold off the card, I put it back in the wallet.

The bags of gold were going into my inventory, just in case.



I was planning to create an application and the reason why I will use a new cell phone, well, just because I could.

After turning it on, I started downloading the three applications needed.

The first one to program and create the file, the second one to test the file and the third one to convert the file into a downloadable application.


I could perfectly well create a single application for all that thanks to my new knowledge, but I had no objection to using the ones that already existed.

At that moment, the car stopped, and the door opened moments later.

"We have arrived, Lord Zedrick," the chauffeur informed with a bow.

I nodded and got out before speaking to the guy. "You can go back to the hotel, I'll walk back." I wanted to try my luck, literally speaking, now that the stat was 21.

16