1
89 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 1

The throbbing pain in his heart slowly ebbed away, allowing his numb mind to become a little less befuddled.

PA~PA~PA

Zhiyu moaned in discomfort, frowning softly, his lower body slamming against that of a man he had never seen. 

Little by little another pain invaded her, less incisive than the one that had confused her mind. 

It was a different pain. 

It was physical. 

His limbs had no more strength. 

And the penis that forced his anus was like a iron bar hot rubbing his irritated walls.

- Mmh

A rough grip grabbed her hair pulling hard on it. 

it hurt. 

But less bad than the bruises and the lower part of her body which looked like it had been violently abused. 

Another smelly sex sinking into his mouth nearly smothering him and he held back a retching painfully.

- Don't bite me! Dangerously warned the man.

It was painful and tears pooled in the corners of her chocolate colored eyes.

A powerful rattle came from the man who penetrated him fiercely and he felt his sperm sprinkled his inflamed canal.

His body was full of traces of semen, fluids and dirt. 

He had bruises from being roughly handled and his thighs were a mess of blood, semen and urine.

His throat was suddenly clogged with a hot, acidic liquid. 

It wasn't water and Zhiyu stretched out his arms to push the man away but he felt weak and the man only put a hand against his neck snickering to keep him in place.

Zhiyu struggled not to swallow and block his throat and urine spilled out of his mouth slapping on the ground and splashing his chest and the man's boots. 

The stinging pain in her anus was the most disturbing. 

But Zhiyu couldn't remember correctly how he got into this situation.

Having finished their business, the man pushed him away and Zhiyu sprawled on the ground, his hand accidentally resting on the puddle of urine. 

The place was dark and had an awful mix of smells of sweat, trash, and animal feces. It looked like some kind of factory. Because the ceiling was sheet metal and there were machines.

It must have been a factory. 

He didn't know of a house with such a high roof. 

After...it wasn't because he didn't know that it didn't exist. 

But it was a factory all the same.

There were several men laughing in a language he didn't understand, dressed in work clothes. 

Zhiyu watched them out of the corner of his eye unable to move.

- Everyone passed? sneered in a thick voice.

- Yeah, the princess took what he deserved.

There were more hearty laughs and gravelly insults before the dozen or so men present noisily left.

Zhiyu sank to the ground, the puddle of urine gradually wetting his arm. 

His body was too weak to move and his buttocks were aching, stinging with every movement. There was still a mixture of semen and blood running slowly down her thigh.

And He still had a horrible fishy taste in His mouth.

It probably wasn't rape. 

Perhaps. 

He didn't really remember, but his erratic heartbeat was familiar enough.

He must have had a seizure. 

The men who left possessed a white Aura.  

The two cores he had in his heart vibrated gently, temporarily balanced.

He gently pushed back his damp hair, some strands of which had been stiffened by sperm and looked at a rust stain on the huge factory ceiling.

If you looked closely it looked like a face. 

Maybe it could be the factory guardian god.

Hmm...maybe not a god but a guardian spirit.  

It was not necessary to blaspheme even if he was not a believer. 

Neither of the two existing gods had answered his younger prayers. 

Or maybe it was because he was an anomaly and possessed the core of each of the gods. 

So they don't like it?

Zhiyu smiled weakly.

Either way, the face was fun to watch.

However...He was starting to feel a bit cold. 

And stomach ache. 

He lifted his urine-unstained hand, gazing for a moment at his slender, white arms. 

It was too dark to notice the tiny scars that dotted his entire body. 

It was like he was a normal man.

A draft made him shiver and he put his hand on his flabby cock, tugging on it.

Did he ejaculate? Anyway, it was full of dried saliva. 

It was disgusting.

- I want to take a shower.

His voice echoed. 

He was probably all alone. 

Sighing, he stood up cautiously, grimacing. Each movement sent a painful flash in his buttocks. Zhiyu put a hand against his entrance, frowning.

Is it broken?

He hoped not. He liked to make love, it was pleasant. He still wanted to make love with Celen. 

And it would be nice with Darcy too. Yes, that would be really good. He really wanted this. At least once in her life ? Please one of the gods?

The problem is...Darcy was engaged to The Sister.  

He knew there was a sister because he had heard it from someone one day. But he had never seen him.

Maybe he should kill her one day. 

But if he did that...maybe his father would take with him, to make up for it. 

Zhiyu shivered violently and unconsciously hugged his arms to protect himself. 

He couldn't kill The Sister.

He didn't want to go back there. 

Never again.

Don't think about it anymore. Don't think about it anymore. 

The face full of rust is fun.

- Zhiyu.

Zhiyu turned his head. 

A tall man, dressed all in black and with an extremely pale face was advancing towards him. He was very handsome. Her face was sculpted like a masterpiece. 

He had two garnet eyes and his lips were red like a rose petal. 

Her long black hair was loose.

Normally they were only released when they were at home. 

It didn't like to be neglected. 

But Zhiyu liked it when he was detached. Celen's hair was shiny and soft. 

Very beautiful.

Zhiyu stretched out his arms and the man picked him up as if he weighed nothing.

- Celen you're going to be dirty. 

Zhiyu mumbled, his face against the black coat that still smelled of cigarettes. It was familiar and comforting. Like a knight saving a damoiseau in distress. 

Celen was always there to save him.

- It's good that can be washed. 

A cold hand rested against his hair gently stroking it.

It looked angry. He could see it because his face was still expressionless normally but now his eyebrows were furrowed.

- Celen, I'm sorry.

He caused her a lot of problems. 

It didn't like humans.

 And he liked human problems even less.  

But he always came to save him. 

Even if the first time he had lost a big client. 

Once when he was angry, he told zhiyu that since he lost money by losing his father as a customer because he saved him, he should pay him back by not causing trouble.

Zhiyu had started noting down the trouble he caused so as not to forget to repay. 

Celen had found his notebook, burned it, and told him he didn't need to pay back anymore.

Zhiyu was relieved because the list was long. 

Celen had said he was an idiot and he wouldn't get mad at idiots anymore. 

Never mind. He was very fond of Celen.

Celen looked at him and Zhiyu smiled at him.

The vampire sighed, his garnet gaze meeting Zhiyu's hot chocolate gaze. 

It was always disturbing to look into such frank eyes that never hid anything. 

Zhiyu was an open book.

- You will be punished. Celen said coldly.

- OK.

Zhiyu nodded without complaining, looking a bit sad. 

It was a bit unfair. 

He didn't know why he had come all the way here. 

It had already told him several times that when his body was not well he had to go to the house of flowers. 

Zhiyu knew it. 

The people there were beautiful and kind and wouldn't hurt her. 

But here, it was not at all the house of flowers. 

It was a Factory. 

Or a big House. 

Definitely a factory. 

Only fools would think it was a big house.

So Celen was angry. 

So he was punished.

Celen put his cold hand over his eyes and Zhiyu fell asleep. 

Even though he wasn't tired at all.

1