6
28 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 6

Xin looks in a bad mood.

His dark aura was denser than usual.

Zhiyu suddenly rose from his workstation to stand in front of the hybrid.

He looked sad so Zhiyu took his hand, it always seemed to comfort him.

- Xin, are you hungry?

Xin's other hand rested on her cheek, her caramel gaze softening.

- And you ?

- I am hungry.

- Let's take our lunch break then.

Zhiyu stood up and helped Xin up, Xin giving him a surprised look.

- Are you worried about me?

- The Manager seemed to say that you have to be careful. Sorry, I don't know much about pregnant people.

Zhiy knew well that Xin was pregnant.

It's just that he never cared until now.

Xin's belly was just getting bigger and bigger. It wasn't that strange.

And he wasn't stupid, he had gone to school for a bit and Celen made him study afterwards but Xin really just looked as usual but with a big belly.

Xin brought his face closer to Zhiyu's and kissed him.

The young man blinked but didn't move away and Xin smiled at him before taking his hand.

The employees turned their heads away and Lisa looked uncomfortable. Their boss was the great vampire Celen Delvin and it was no secret that his lover was zhiyu.

Xin led Zhiyu through the streets for a while before he stopped him, his face a little upset. He tugged on Xin's arm and stopped in the middle of the sidewalk forcing passers-by to walk around them.

- Xin, don't kiss me.

- You don't like it?

Zhiyu remained silent, entangled in his words.

- Is it unpleasant when I kiss you?

- Not really.

Xin smiled.

- So everything is fine.

Xin resumed his walk but Zhiyu pulled his arm a few seconds later.

- Xin, I think Celen doesn't like it.

- Did he say something to you? Xin wondered.

Zhiyu shook his head but his eyebrows were still furrowed.

- Zhiyu, it's okay. We can kiss and you can keep kissing Celen.

- Xin I thought about it.

Xin's heart skipped a beat and he got worried. Reflect ? Think about what?

- When I'm not sure of things, you only ask me questions that go in your direction and that confuses me.

- But you never lie in your answers, do you?

- I do not lie.

- So what ? Xin got annoyed. You hate me ?

- I don't hate you Xin. Zhiyu said firmly.

- So everything is fine. Let's go eat.

Xin smirked, and Zhiyu reluctantly followed him, looking sullen. He couldn't explain to Xin. It was always like that. Xin was able to get him to say things he didn't really want to say.

Xin walked into their usual restaurant and they sat at the table but Zhiyu didn't take the card in front of him, playing with his fingers.

- It's wrong to do that when we're in a relationship Xin. Zhiyu whispered.

Xin sighed. This time Zhiyu seemed determined to put him in the Friendzone. He leaned back a little on the bench and put a hand on his stomach, looking at Zhiyu with a calculating look.

- You're not in a relationship with Celen.

- But...I think I want to be in a relationship with Celen.

- You think ? Said Xin coldly, since when?

- I do not know. I like Celen. Zhiyu said simply, feeling helpless that he didn't have enough words to explain it better.

Xin could easily end this conversation and confuse Zhiyu by talking about Darcy but it was the best way to put Zhiyu in a bad mood and make him more difficult to appease.

- But Celen, doesn't want you like that. He hates humans.

Zhiyu remained silent, looking hurt.

- In addition you sleep from right to left as soon as you are not watched.

Xin regretted his words the moment they left his mouth.

Zhiyu lowered her head, her eyes moist, apologizing softly.

Xin wanted to take her hand but Zhiyu hid her hand under the table, visibly holding back a lot of crying.

- Sorry. Xin apologized. I know you're not doing this on purpose. I said that because I was jealous and angry.

Zhiyu shrugged, staring intently at the restaurant window.

- It's the truth anyway. he whispered

The silence stretched before Zhiyu looked up.

- Plaid shirt says everyone is nice to me because I'm stupid and slow.

Who was a plaid shirt? Never mind. Probably a servant of Celen.

- You're not stupid and slow. I know you're just saying that to comfort me.

Zhiyu smiled at him.

- I know I'm not stupid and slow. But you and Celen tolerate me because something's wrong with my head.

- Tolerate you?

Xin raised an eyebrow. This time he had a little trouble following.

- I thought about it, Zhiyu said seriously. Couples must be faithful. Celen tolerates me because I have a problem in my head. So don't kiss me, it's hard to avoid. I want to be faithful.

The waitress interrupted them and Xin ordered for both of them. He waited for the waitress to leave before resuming the discussion.

- What if I want to be in a relationship with you?

Zhiyu looked at him with incomprehension.

- I already told you, I love you. And since we're discussing this now, I want you to be my child's other father.

Zhiyu looked shocked, his mouth rounded. It was cute and Xin wanted to kiss it but held back.

- You want me to be a dad?

Zhiyu shook his head sharply, looking frightened.

- I don't know how to take care of a child.

- I do not know either. Xin gently reassured him.

- You do not know ? But you're having a baby.

- Well... it's my first baby.

- It's logic.

Zhiyu remained silent, seeming to think.

- Be nice to babies, don't hit them even if they are crying. They don't purposely cry you know?

Zhiyu's eyes looked slightly haunted and Xin extended his hand to Zhiyu who put his palm over it. Xin crossed their fingers together.

- I need you to help me not to hurt him. I want you to be her second daddy. I don't know how to be nice if you don't tell me how.

Zhiyu withdrew his hand, his gaze piercing.

- I don't like it when you lie.

Xin smiled bitterly.

- Sorry. I'm afraid you won't help me.

Zhiyu patted his hand, trying to comfort him.

- Do not be afraid. I will help you. I am your friend.

Xin sighed. Zhiyu was really too smart sometimes. We had the impression that it was easy to get him to accept anything and everything, but unfortunately he wasn't that naive.

- From now on you are the 2nd dad of my child. You promise me ?

Zhiyu didn't look thrilled but under Xin's warm smile, he finally nodded.

- I promise.

Xin smiled widely. It took a little time but Zhiyu promised that was the main thing.

XOXO

The kiss was voracious, hurting Zhiyu's lip which hissed.

Xin pulled away, apologizing softly. He was a little too excited. It was too rare an occasion.

- Xin I'm not sure suddenly Zhiyu, looking lost.

- Everything is fine in Zhiyu, the parents can have sex together. Xin whispered, kissing her all over her face...or...do you think I'm ugly with my big belly?

Zhiyu shook his head.

- You're not ugly at all, he put his hands on his stomach to prove it and was surprised by his hardness.

- Zhiyu breathed Xin excitedly. I want you to put it on me.

- We should go back to work Xin.

They were in a hotel room, just after lunch and Xin rubbed his cock with his hand until it got hard and kissed it a lot.

It was warm and nice but Zhiyu didn't want to do that with Xin. It was weird.

Xin sighed in frustration.

- You do not love me ?

- I love you.

- Then we can make love.

- I don't want to make love to you.

Xin stopped for a moment from using Zhiyu's hand to rub his penis painfully.

- All right, we won't kill.

Zhiyu smiled at him, relieved, and Xin nudged his shoulder a little so that he lay down, Zhiyu obediently letting him do it. Xin settled on Zhiyu sticking his penis on Zhiyu's semi-soft one.

- Just let me rub it a little, okay?

Xin moved slowly, and Zhiyu froze, not knowing what to do.

- Xing...

- Wait, I'm almost there. moaned the younger. He took Zhiyu's hand and shivered when she touched his cock.

Zhiyu hesitantly followed the move and Xin cums into Zhiyu's hand.

- Yeah...

Satisfied he lay down against Zhiyu and took him in his arms.

- Kiss me Zhiyu.

Zhiyu kissed her on the forehead, her smile having disappeared.

Xin took his face in his hands and kissed him with his tongue but Zhiyu pushed him away more strongly than usual, he pulled away from Xin and got off the bed.

- So you can sleep with anyone but me?

Zhiyu frowned.

- I only make love with Celen. The others...it's when my body is in pain. Because I don't want to die. But I don't want to be like that.

Xin sighed as he sprawled on the bed, remaining silent, his face gloomy.

Zhiyu approached taking her arm.

- Xin let's go back to work, we're late.

- Go back by yourself, you're not a child and I don't want to go, I'm tired.

Xin took her arm again and rolled onto her side with her back to him.

- OK.

He heard Zhiyu getting dressed and then walking around the bed. He closed his eyes, too angry but Zhiyu just approached him and kissed his forehead before patting his head.

- Rest well Xin.

The door slammed shut and Xin swung the cushion against the door holding back a cry of rage.

1