7
27 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 7

Celen walked into the shop as the employees started packing their things to go home.

He rarely came here.

It was Zhiyu's space and he didn't want to be part of it.

He didn't want to get too involved with the human.

However Zhiyu's emotions had been chaotic all day, disturbing him in his work so he had patiently waited for the end of the day to come take a look.

- Everything went well ? he asked Lisa.

- Yes Boss, do you want to see the numbers?

She started pulling out a binder but Celen didn't care even though he pretended to check. Either way, whether the business was profitable or not, he would keep the store.

- Celen?

A big smile appeared on Zhiyu's face who rushed towards him. Celen waved, frowning.

- I'm busy. Be silent for a moment.

Zhiyu's smile faded, but he went back to tidy up his workstation, glancing at him before returning to wait patiently beside him. Celen handed the binder back to Lisa who grabbed it somehow and frowned as she looked around.

- Where is Xin?

- He's still sleeping at the hotel.

A cold wind blew through the work room and the employees still present tried to pretend they were absent.

- Oh... did you go to the hotel? Celen raised with indifference

- Yes, he wanted us to make love.

A light bulb shattered and the employees jumped.

Zhiyu looked at the broken bulb in surprise.

- You're the one who made that ?

Celen didn't answer, turning on his heels.

Zhiyu followed him avoiding stepping on the lines of the slabs, careless.

Zhiyu could sleep with the whole earth, it wasn't Celen's problem after all. Humans lived too short-lived for him to dwell on.

Zhiyu settled into the passenger seat with bright eyes.

Zhiyu liked this car very much. Even though Celen hadn't taken that one for that reason.

Celen didn't start right away, tapping the steering wheel with her fingers. Finally, he turned to Zhiyu and tugged on his t-shirt to look at his body.

Zhiyu chuckled, tickled by his hair.

- What are you doing ?

- Nothing.

There was nothing suspicious and no strange smell or cheap shower gel. Celen frowned and started the car.

Maybe he didn't go through with it as Xin was pregnant.

Zhiyu pressed the car radio searching for something and Celen pressed the shortcut to classical music breaking the silence of the cabin. Zhiyu stopped touching the buttons with a slight smile on his lips as he stared at the sky through the window.

Celen gazed at him for a moment in secret. Zhiyu was gorgeous. It was hard not to fall for his charm. Celen had struggled a lot to stay in a simple blood-swap relationship.

...

A week was probably a long time, if you looked at it from a human perspective.

And it was Zhiyu who kissed him first. He couldn't do anything.

It was a mistake he sometimes regretted because Zhiyu was still very fragile at that time.

He was hungry for attention and love after the abuse he had suffered.

Until now he was trying to maintain some distance because Zhiyu didn't like him. It was just dependence on the one and only person who cared about him after years of abuse.

It would be foolish to believe that he was more than a savior for Zhiyu. Not that he wants to be anyway. He had promised himself not to tangle with humans anymore. As soon as Zhiyu had someone stable in his life, Celen would fade away. He only made Zhiyu his chalice because it was the fastest way to heal him at the time.

He didn't care more than that for this human.

- Celen, can we buy waffles?

- That's what I planned to do.

It was on the way anyway.

Celen put on his turn signal and turned around.

Once there, he double-parked and then patiently lined up. There were many women looking at him more or less insistently. But Celen ignored them. Arrived in front of the saleswoman, he orders a chocolate waffle and takes another with sugar for Xin.

Xin was a manipulative liar with a sociopathic streak.

But it was still his family.

He felt a bit overwhelmed by her sudden pregnancy but his feelings for Zhiyu were genuine and he wouldn't hurt her.

Well...he would be family as long as he didn't go overboard.

Zhiyu's bright eyes and happy smile was a pretty satisfying reward that was worth the 30-minute detour.

Not that he cared.

Celen stopped the car at the top of a hill where you could see the city below. It was still daylight and the sun was setting. There were several couples around them as indicated by the google search on which he had come across.

- Aren't we going home?

- I'm tired of driving. Shall we take a break here, while you eat your waffle?

- Can I eat in the car? Zhiyu wondered.

- Just this once.

Zhiyu tortured by the appetizing smell of the waffle, hastened to bite into a piece, his eyes narrowing with happiness.

Mat for the sunset.

Celen approached Zhiyu and licked the chocolate off the corner of his lips. The young man opened his eyes again, lowered his waffle and placed his lips of his own accord on Celen's.

Celen kissed him softly tasting the chocolate in Zhiyu's mouth. Zhiyu dropped her waffle around Celen's neck to kiss her deeper. No matter how indifferent Celen was no one could resist such clear urge and surrender. Celen pulled away slightly leaving Zhiyu breathless and kissed her cheek.

- Finish your waffle.

Zhiyu nodded, not taking his eyes off him, and Celen bit his lip lightly before stepping back, calming his hormones.

The scenery was nice. Google didn't lie.

- It's pretty.

Celen looked at Zhiyu who was staring at the orange sky in wonder.

Mh. Yeah he was gorgeous.

Celen thought it would be romantic...not that he wanted to do anything romantic or anything but anyway...He didn't expect that after the sunset Zhiyu would propose to him. give him a blowjob.

Celen watched the city light up little by little, his hand in Zhiyu's soft hair which bustled between his legs. He had come in her mouth and kissed her wildly sharing her essence.

Zhiyu finally pulled away indicating that he wanted to take a shower and Celen noticed a suspicious stain on his pants.

- Did you enjoy?

- Yes. When you kissed me. Zhiyu replied lazily, her head resting on his shoulder.

Zhiyu was definitely a lust demon.

XOXO

Celen parked sullenly.

-Darcy!

The scream pierced his ears and Zhiyu barely waited for the car to stop before rushing outside, throwing himself into another man's arms.

He was blond with eyes as blue as the sky and dressed simply.

Celen walked past the two hugging men ignoring them and Zhiyu pulled away from Darcy for a moment, red ears muttering that he needed to freshen up first.

He ran past Celen, telling the blond man not to leave and to wait for him.

- Didn't I already tell you to let me know before you come? Celen asked coldly.

- If it bothers you, I can ask Zhiyu to move so we can see each other without you putting a spoke in our wheels.

The animosity was palpable and Celen frowned.

- You're his brother-in-law, don't cross the line.

Darcy remained silent and Celen turned on her heels.

He didn't want to see Zhiyu interact with this man.

It was hurtful.

Even if he didn't care.

1