Chapter 4: The glory of the orcs
554 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"GLORY AND ETERNAL LIFE TO OUR FUTURE KING LEON BOLRAY" Claire shouted with the orcs in the crowd.

The orcs are already looking forward to seeing their future King come of age to lead them both militarily and intimately against the other races that imprison them out of sheer fear of their power.

[...]

Two years later, in a huge bathroom, the floor is covered with a stone that has been polished in such a way that it is waterproof from soap and water.

"Say what do you think of the progress that his majesty has made since he was born?" Candice asked the other women in the bath with her in a questioning tone.

"Personally, I think that Leon has an absolutely terrifying capacity of understanding" answered Viviane.

"Viviane, stop calling his majesty by his first name, it is disrespectful to his divine person" Candice shouted at Viviane.

" Calm down, calm down. His magesty, explicitly said that we could call him by his first name if we want. But I still think it's better to address him with an honorific when talking to him or about him." Claire suddenly intervenes.

"I think you're right on this point, we must accustom his magesty Bolray to be addressed in this way from a young age because later he will lead our continent to go to war against other races" Aude replied in a serious tone.

All the women continued their baths until Anthéa began to speak.

"We must also take into account that he will embrace an incalculable number of orc women on his 18th birthday, including us first," she said with red cheeks and a look towards the bath water that reflected an intense sexual desire.

After hearing Anthea's comment, they all began to imagine their King dominating them in bed.

Meanwhile, under a tree in the garden of this castle is a male orc of a modest height of 1 meter, he has a relatively muscular body. His name is Leon Bolray, he is 2 years old, he has white eyes with a feigned golden color incorporated into his irises that shows a certain knowledge through his eyes.

He has golden hair, but not a simple golden color, no this one appears with a feigned illumination, as if it were divine.

His face is the most adorable and shows that he is going to be an absolutely gorgeous male orc, with his fangs that are on the side of his mouth adding a more savage air to his appearance.

Today he finished his hand-to-hand combat lessons with Vivian and decided to rest on the trunk of the garden tree as he does every time he finishes his training.

"Ah, Vivian's training is getting harder and harder as time goes by. I don't think I'll ever finish my training." Leon sighed.

"Your majesty, you know very well that your personal guard is training you to be the future King of our continent, to lead us against the races." A servant girl approached him glowering with an air of fanaticism with a blush on her cheeks the moment she set her eyes on her master who was at that moment bathed in the sun's rays. This makes the scene very magical.

This servant is called Gilia Rianale, she comes from a noble family, which has been serving the royal family for several centuries already. Their loyalty is unquestionable, that's why several young female orcs from their family were chosen with other loyal families to be the maids in the Castle the moment the King was born.

She has an average height for orcs which is 3 meters, she has however a smaller than average chest and beams. However, this gives her a unique charm that few orcs can hope to compete with.

Indeed, her blue eyes reflect a look of innocence, combined with her brown hair and a face that shows her youth, makes her absolutely adorable.

She gives the feeling to the people around her that she is one who needs protection. But, it is quite the opposite, she may have a physique that gives this impression she still a rank 6 warrior.

"I know, I know! I will do everything to massacre absolutely all the other males of the other races and then I will take their women as they have with our races before imprisoning us." Leon answered with a resolute tone.

The moment Leon finished speaking Gilia, the part of her crotch that suddenly became hot when she met her master's gaze.

'It's not good, I still have to change my panties because this one has become too wet. I can't wait for his majesty to have his 18th birthday soon' Gilia sighed mentally in her head remembering that it was already her fifth pair of panties that she changed today.

"This is the dream of all orcs your majesty and I pray to the Gods every night that this may come true!" Gilia exclaimed.

5