Chapter 5: The ranks of power
447 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A woman approached the peer of master and servant then bent down putting a knee on the ground and began to speak.

"Your majesty, Madame Artemis has sent me to remind you that it is time for your lecture on the history of our beautiful continent Polioni!" Spoke with a serious air with the gaze fixed on the ground.

"Very well, I'm going to go now, you can now leave and go back to your post." Answered Leon.

After that Leon left his favorite corner of the garden to go in the direction of the castle? The moment he is in the castle, he starts to move towards the room where Artemis is waiting to teach him the history of the Polioni continent.

A few minutes later, he arrives in front of the library of the castle, he starts to knock on the door.

"TOC! TOC! TOC!"

"Enter your majesty!" A soft voice came from inside the library and went straight to Leon's ears.

"Very well" He answered after having recovered his senses.

He entered the library by pushing the two large doors. These two big doors weighed about 25 kilos each but for Leon and the orcs in general, this weight is not much due to their natural power.

"Come and sit in front of me your majesty." Said Artemis pointing to the chair that is in front of her.

He sat down on the chair and Artemis began his history lesson.

"As you may have already heard your majesty, but in our continent and more generally in our world there is a system that allows to measure the power of an individual. Can you tell me what this system is?" Artemis begins her lesson by reminding the basics.

"Yes!" Leon answers with a serious look.

"The system that measures the power of individuals in our world is divided into two main parts, those who use their spiritual energy and those who use their physical energy, rarely do they manage to do both because of the difficulty involved." Leon continued.

"Very well your majesty but can you be a little more precise?" Artemis asked.

"Yes of course then the first rank for those who train in spiritual energy have a power of 10-50, at rank 2 it's 50-120, at rank 3 it's 120-280, at rank 4 it's 280-450, at rank 5 it's 450-630, at rank 6 it's 630-800 and at rank 7 it's 800-1000.

Those who train with their physics are a bit different because they have more power but they do less area damage than those who use spiritual energy. So for rank 1 it's 25-70, rank 2 it's 70-140, rank 3 it's 140-300, rank 4 it's 300-470, rank 5 it's 470-650, at rank 6 it's 650-820 and at rank 7 it's 820-1200." answers Leon.

"That's very good, but you forgot something very important your majesty. You forgot to mention what happens when a person surpasses rank 7" said Artemis.

"Oh yes, that's right! Thank you for reminding me" replied Leon.

"But there's no need to, your majesty. "

"As soon as a person surpasses rank 7, he can materialize his domain. The domains are divided into three great ranks. The first rank has a power of 1000-10 000, the second 10 000-50 000 and the third 50 000-5 000 000. The third rank of the domain is impassable because no one has ever managed to get past the second rank in the domain." Said Leon with a seriousness.

"Indeed, those who would reach the third rank in domain are said to become the masters of this world and the King or Queen of it!" Artemis exclaimed.

After that, several hours passed in Leon's history class where Artemis began to explain to him all sorts of things such as the different regions of the Polioni continent or the sudden arrival of the undead that still terrorizes the orcs in these same regions.

She explained to him how the orcs managed to continue to exist through the ritual that their ancestors found but that there were only female orcs that could be given birth with this method.

It is thus after this long course of history which lasted approximately more than 3 hours that Leon left the library with an extremely tired air in direction of his second lesson of the day which the training with the use of the spiritual energy with Aude.

He thus finds himself a few minutes later in a room specialized in the castle to be trained with the spiritual energy.

"Hello Aude, how are you?" Leon asks Aude who happens to be casting spells on what looks like a target from afar.

"Ah! Hello your majesty!" When Aude notices Leon's presence, she turns red in the cheeks and starts to feel her crotch getting hotter and hotter.

Aude is an orc who specializes in spiritual energy and has already succeeded in creating her domain at rank 1 almost rank 2. Unlike Artemis who doesn't have a domain yet but is rank 7 and will soon have a rank 1 domain.

"Your majesty, to begin this training we will simply try to make you feel the energy around you!"

Aude begins to explain the session and the exercise that he must do to succeed in this session.

Leon immediately started to sit down with his legs crossed and put his hands on his fingers and then put them on his legs in a totally relaxed way.

After doing all this, he starts to breathe in and out the way Aude showed him.

Aude nods her head at the serious expression of her King and gives subtle looks to his private parts when he is not paying attention.

Until now his training and education had not taken into account the spiritual energy because he was still too young for that. That's why he only did a little physical strengthening.

After a few minutes Leon began to feel something forming in the center of his stomach. Leon also began to feel the energy around him and tried to suck up as much of it as he could with the desire to help his race in the future.

"But what a monster, he is already rank 1 after a few minutes of training!" Murmurs Aude in a low voice.

6