Chapter 6: New sun of the orcs
428 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Leon continues his breathing exercise, but he soon notices that something is not going very well.

Indeed, he has read and studied that a person who starts to try to feel the energy that is all around him usually takes several weeks, sometimes even months and for the less gifted it can take years.

For Leon, however, he has only just started, he has only been able to feel the energy around him for a few minutes.

The moment he could feel the energy all around him, he was put in the spiritual category.

Leon is confused because a person who has just felt the energy is also supposed to become familiar with it and then start absorbing it.

Whereas in his case, he did not wait to be familiar with this energy because for Leon, this energy was already familiar to him the moment he could feel it around him.

How could he feel the energy around him in a few seconds and then start at a speed that exceeds understanding?

But after several minutes of thinking about the problem is concluded only one solution that is possible.

'His majesty Leon absorbed at his birth the tree that contained enough vitality to give birth to hundreds of millions of orcs.'

Indeed, the moment Leon absorbed the tree that gave life to the orcs until now, he also absorbed the speed of understanding and his affinity with the different energies of this same tree.

Several hours passed in no time. Aude continues to observe the abnormal changes that are occurring on Leon's body.

While Leon is in a totally dark room, he hears cries. In this room, he hears screams, sees female and male orcs trying to defend themselves from the undead. He also sees and hears the cries of despair that his race has given for many centuries without ever having been really heard.

They see them all sinking deeper and deeper into the darkness.

It is at this moment that something seems to unlock in the body of the 2 year old Leon.

He decided that from now on if the destiny of his race is to sink into darkness and always be subject to incalculable suffering then he will become the SUN that will illuminate this darkness.

He will show the radiant path of hope to his race.

At that moment he became the light that would burn all his enemies to the ground, leaving not even the ashes. But also he became the light that serves to give warmth to his race, a sense of security and comfort.

"What's going on?!" The moment he decided to become the sun, the light, a phenomenon occurred at the same time on his whole body.

Indeed, his body became covered with light.

"It's strange, I feel that the light that surrounds his majesty is extremely hot, but I feel a sense of security, comfort when I approach this light." Realizes Aude as she approaches Leon to examine his condition.

The moment she regained her mind, a shocked expression quickly replaced all her thoughts.

"Don't tell me that his majesty formed a DOMAIN before being rank 7 ????!"

"UNBELIEVABLE!" Aude begins to scream at the top of her lungs as she understands what Leon has just achieved.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA! Our race will have an unstoppable future!"

"All other races will bow to the supremacy of our KING!" Aude continues to speak to herself.

"Please your majesty! Make the time go faster for you to give the honor to the woman of our race to be able to serve in your bed with all our body and soul." Said Aude, pleading in a low voice.

While Aude is admiring the phenomenon that is happening on Leon's body. At the same time, on the whole continent of Polioni, an even more incredible phenomenon is happening.

"Noooooooooooooooo!" An orc starts to shout and then takes in her arms the child who is next to her and who is crying while seeing the sun above Polioni.

"Ahahahahhaha! It's the end of our race, even the sky doesn't want to see us on this planet anymore!" Another orc starts to lose her mind seeing that their tragedy has taken a bigger step.

A breathtaking light or rather a magnificent sun suddenly appears. This sudden appearance of a sun caused panic at first because absolutely all the orcs thought that this sun was their end in this world.

But as the seconds pass, the orcs notice something that Aude has already noticed, which is that the light that is emitted by this huge sun over their continent does not affect them.

The light, gives them a feeling of comfort, security, and not the insurmountable heat that they expected at that moment.

After realizing the effect of this light, one of the orcs who has a power close to the rank 1 domain of Polioni, knelt down and shouted at the top of her lungs.

"This is the protection of our KING!"

"YES! Our KING is trying to reassure us by giving us a sense of security and comfort!" Another orc who is rank 5 and who is next to the first one starts to shout.

The orcs hear this and all kneel on the ground and start to worship the sun as if they were seeing a God come down to Earth.

A spectacular scene happens on the continent of Polioni at this moment where there are a little more than 1 billion orcs with their knees touching the ground and their heads lowered.

At the same time in the castle...

In a room where there is a throne, one that is absolutely magnificent and one can see with a single glance the fortune that it cost or there is nobody sitting on it. Then a second throne which is smaller than the first one but that we realize all the same that it must have cost a fortune with all the jewels which is there and of which we find a magnificent orc which is sat on.

The clear distinction between these two thrones represents, the throne of the King and that of the Queen. The orc who sits on the Queen's throne is Claire du Lac, her beautiful black hair contrasts with the situation outside the castle.

In front of her are four orcs, each one more beautiful than the next. These orcs are the close guard of Leon, there is Candice du Lac, Viviane de Clairval, Anthéa de Roche and Artemis Maudroi.

Claire throws a glance at all the orcs in front of her before deciding to speak.

"Let's start with this meeting whose main objective is to protect our borders against the threat that is posed on the continent of Polioni!"

3