Chapter 7: The new threat !
530 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When Claire finished her sentence, all the orcs present wore different expressions, some were shocked, angry and upset when they heard their Queen tell them that there was another threat to Polioni than the undead.

The ones who are angry and upset know what threat Queen Claire of the Lake is talking about because they helped counter it a short time ago.

Seeing the different expressions that were put on the orcs present Claire spoke up again.

"The threat I'm talking about was found not long ago by Artemis. She found it while researching to try and break the enchantment that is on our continent. Indeed, she found something shocking, she discovered that recently the people on the other side of the wall began to send spies to our side for our situation and our strength!" Claire said in a firm tone.

"I hope that we will find a way to counter their invasion and also to try to understand their main objectives of their movement." Claire continued, but this time with a slightly less confident tone.

She still doesn't know why they send spies to their side even after thinking about it all night. Because even the orcs know that the moment this barrier around their continent falls, the undead on Polioni will begin to move to other continents and attack the kingdoms and empires along the seas.

This will cause countless deaths, as it happened before they put up the barrier. We can say that the virus they have created is a double-edged sword.

They used this blade to attack their enemies at full power but soon they started to lose their balance and the second side of the blade started to fall on them. For every blow they gave with this blade they had to take at least one too.

While Claire seemed to be lost in thought an orc in front of her suddenly started talking but about a subject that was not really related to the discussion before.

"My Queen, I have a question! Do you know which sun is above our continent?!" Anthea asks.

Claire, hearing this question, regained her mind and started to look in the direction of the person who asked her this question and answered.

"Don't worry Anthea, Aude warned me by energy message that this phenomenon was caused by our beloved king, when he started to feel the energy around him and started to create a rank 1 domain. Even before being rank 7 in physical or spiritual energy!" Claire replied to Anthea with a look of devotion that is on the same level as fanaticism as she finished her sentence.

"Aude must have forgotten to send us a message after she sent the first message to my mother here!" Candice answered with a little redness on her cheeks imagining the new power of Leon.

This same thought crossed the minds of all the orcs present in the throne room

"Our king is a genius who will save our race!" Vivian says in a low voice but is heard by everyone in the room because of their power.

"Clap! Clap!"

Claire sees that the orcs have strayed from the main topic and decides to remind them of the purpose of this meeting which is to talk about the new threat to Polioni.

"To pick up where we left off, we have to try to prevent these spies from other continents from spreading panic on Polioni, let alone letting them go after they have found what they are looking for. We will also have to find out how they manage to pass the barrier that separates our continent from the others and if they can only pass small groups of individuals or if they can pass entire armies." Says Claire.

All the orcs nodded and began to discuss among themselves how to distribute the forces of their kingdom to face the threat that now lurks in the shadows and threatens the safety of their young King.

Meanwhile in the training room...

After several hours that Leon has begun to absorb the energy that is all around him, he begins to feel that it is time to stop the training today to go to bed because he feels that he has walked for several hundred days without ever having drunk a single drop of water and also not having been able to eat.

"Oufffff... It was the most tiring but also the most pleasant training of all the ones I've done so far" Leon murmurs, but this is heard by Aude who is not far from his position.

Aude, hearing Leon's words, finds a sense of pride in having been the first person to do a training session for Leon, which he enjoyed immensely compared to others he has done.

Leon left the training room after saying goodbye to Aude.

After that he continued his routine with his spiritual energy training with Aude, his physical strength training with Viviane in the morning, his history class with Artemis, his class on noble etiquette and royalty with Candice during the first part of the afternoon, his class on politics with Claire during the other half of the afternoon, and his class on the art of war with Anthea during the evening.

This routine lasted for a while until the years passed, accumulating more and more to arrive at 16 years later ...

16 years later, it was the most awaited moment on the whole continent of Polioni. Indeed, February 10, 1751, was the day when the King of Polioni, Leon Bolray, had his 18th birthday.

This date has a major importance for all the orcs because it means that their King can now have sexual relations with any orc on the continent of Polioni.

This means that a new generation of orcs will be born after more than 18 years without any orcs being born since the birth of the King.

4