Chapter 3
469 3 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It has been a week since my father was here. Since then, I have not ceased attempting to move, but I have made no progress.

The doctor arrived a few days earlier with a tray containing the injection and a vial of something that all my instincts told me meant bad news. As he injected me, the awful smile on his face did little to help me relax.

They did my brain scan today, and the doctor had a tremendous smirk on his face, as if the results were horrible for me. I'm itching to punch him.

I believe it is working to prevent my brain from starting up and disrupting my father's plan, whatever that may be. However, how bad of a plan would you have for an 11-year-old to ruin it? He needs to get real help in coming up with plans.

Worst of all, I'm powerless to do anything. I have a feeling my mum is in danger. She hasn't shown up in the last two days. I tried my hardest to move when she came in, but all I could do was watch her and her secretary.

As a result of my current situation, I've learned to stop worrying. I don't see the purpose in fretting about things I can't change. I should take a page from Sandra's book, or whatever book she is reading, because she is the only one who makes an effort to live life to the fullest.

She comes in late at night with the male cleaner, who happens to be her married next-door neighbour with two children. After he fucks her, they both grumble about their spouses. Then she spends the early afternoon fucking Luke, the male nurse. As if that wasn't enough, she now comes to my room first thing in the morning to do what you ask? To fuck both the security guards who are assigned to monitor my room.

The guards take turns fucking her while the other waits outside because it's their shift change. At the very least, my room is secure. I used to despise them coming into my room and doing this, but now I enjoy it. Oh, and did I mention that I had nothing better to do than lie in bed? They don't even turn on the television for me to watch.

There are moments when I wish someone would turn on the television and leave it on so I could watch something. Visitors to my room are few, and none of them switch on the television. I've grown to appreciate the people that visit my room to satisfy their carnal desires.

I'm also learning a lot. I've figured out which parts of Sandra's body are the most sensitive, as well as which positions she prefers. Maybe if and when I wake up, I'll be able to apply what I'm learning to other ladies.

My room has also received a fresh visitor. I'm only cleaned in the morning and afternoon, although the morning nurse has been replaced. It used to be done by a man in his late forties. I didn't like the way he used to do things, but I'm not in a position to complain.

His replacement is now the nurse in front of me. She is, without a doubt, attractive. She has blonde hair in a bun, brown eyes, and a sharp nose, and appears to be in her late twenties. Her tanned skin stands out against the white nurse's uniform she's wearing.

I'm not sure, but I believe the entire uniform was custom-made for her. It's as though she's wearing a glove. Her curves are all highlighted. She has boobs which are not big like Sandra's nor are they small. They appear to be tennis ball sized. Her arse is toned to perfection.

She was followed into the room by one of the security guards.

A tall, thin man who appears to work hard to stay in shape. A handsome young man who, I'm sure, has no trouble attracting females.

What's this? She outright rejected him. She even requested that he leave the room so that she could concentrate on her work.

She began removing my bottoms and bringing up the tools she had to make sure I was clean below because he didn't get the hint.

The guard legged it out because he didn't want to see such a thing.

"I'm sorry I had to do that," she adds as she gives me a kiss on the cheek.

I believe she is speaking to me. There are no other people in the room that I can see. That's fine with me. She can do whatever she wants with me.

Such was the manner in which I was introduced to a new nurse, one whose visits I had begun to welcome.

My older brother also came to see me; as I already stated, he is a half-brother through my father. He is the second oldest of my siblings.

He's one of the country's most well-known young playboys. In recent years, he has been embroiled in a number of scandals, all of which have been promptly resolved, since you wouldn't see them in the press after one day of headlines. Then any mention of his latest scandal would fade from the headlines. Even after the fathers' group, I assume, had gotten rid of the news about his scandals, his reputation had already been set.

He entered the room sporting an oversized fur coat and a short haircut, exuding a bad boy image. When most individuals his age are at university, he is too busy partying and travelling. He has brought a girl with him even now.

I swear I saw her on TV since she looks like a celebrity. She's maybe 18 or 19 years old. I believe she is a member of one of the new girl groups that are becoming popular these days.

"Alex, who is this?" In a feminine tone, she inquires.

Alex responds, "This is my baby brother."

"Awww, what happened?" the girl inquires.

"Well, my darling grandfather threw him into the lion's den." Alex responds by sitting on the sofa and pulling a little bag of white powder from his coats pocket.

"Did the lion, then, do this to him?" The girl believed the narrative to be true.

"Haha, yep, the lion did this to him." He responds while pouring powder from the bag onto the glass coffee table.

"Will he be okay?" the girl wonders as she sits next to Alex, her gaze fixed on the powder.

"It's possible it's too late for him; that's why you never mess with a lion." Alex responds as he pulls out a credit card and begins creating lines and snorting them with the female.

Even Alex must know that Grandpa did something before he died. Then, as Alex proposes, it must be the reason I'm here.

I guess my brother uses drugs like they do in the movies and on television. However, I am not surprised.

11