Chapter 4
422 3 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Another week has passed in the hospital room.

My body has not recovered; the doctor is now injecting me with that strange serum every day.

After being absent for 3 days, my mum finally arrived. My heart sank as soon as she entered. She appeared to have aged ten years. She also appeared to have lost weight. When her regular secretary didn’t enter the room from behind the doors but a different woman, I immediately understood what had happened.

A woman I’d never seen before. A woman in her late twenties arrives in the room wearing a black suit with a tailored long skirt. She wears her long, dark hair in a ponytail and wears dark, rimless spectacles. Giving her a seductively chilly persona.

I know father probably paid her to control mother. Mother’s flaming red hair is a tangled mess knotted in a sloppy bun. There are bags under her lovely hazel eyes. Her face is completely bare of makeup.

When they said to remove the secretary from the picture, they meant something serious. I don’t want to think about what my father is capable of, but I know exactly with the proof of me being in this hospital. He can put me on the road to recovery, yet he would sacrifice his son to further his interests.

I wish there was something I could do.

“Madame, it’s time for your medicine.” The new secretary says as she removes a pill from a clear plastic bag and hurriedly tucks the bag back into her purse.

Even though I am a child, I am confident that, unless they are drugs like the ones Alex was using the other day, no medicine ever comes in that form.

Unfortunately, because she is seated facing me, mother cannot see it. Mother takes the pill from the secretary and swallows it, along with a glass of water.

This is not good, as the secretary’s smirk makes clear. I wish I could tell my mother not to take the pill, but I cannot do so.

As time passes, my mother continues to come by  daily and sit in silence while gazing at me. Her secretary hands her pills, which she drinks.

Mother requested her medication today even before the secretary offered. It must be some sort of addicting substance.

I’m hoping that someone can assist Mother, who is currently alone.

What else has been going on?

One evening, I was counting how many times the word “hospital” appeared on the drapes that encircle the bed. When the door to my room opened, I had reached 256.

The usual suspects were there. Jose, the night cleaner, and Sandra. They both arrived, as usual, waited for the door to close behind them, and then positioned their cleaning supplies in front of the door to prevent it from opening from the outside.

Sandra shifted to the couch and began removing her clothes. She says, “I want you to do me raw today.”

“But.” Before Jose can finish, Sandra grabs the guy’s balls through his clothes.

“I had a dispute with my husband tonight, and I want to feel good right now,” she adds as she draws him in for a kiss on the lips.

As a result, Jose could not argue. Then they started doing their thing, but just in the middle, Jose gripped his chest and fell to the floor.

Sandra panicked at first but took a few deep breaths, then dressed the guy and herself before calling for help.

After that day, they replaced Jose with a different cleaner. Since Sandra asks her how Jose is doing and how the woman answers, it appears to be Jose’s wife.

It’s been difficult for Sandra since she continues asking Luke to do it again just after he finishes, but the poor guy just doesn’t have it in him.

My morning nurse has been the biggest surprise this week. She takes the place of the 40-year-old man who used to clean me, as I previously mentioned to you.

Well, she is amazing. She takes care to properly clean me. She even uses wet wipes to wipe my body in-between days when I’m supposed to have a bath.

But during the past few days, she has shown a greater interest in my penis. She usually wiped it off at first, but a few days ago, after cleaning me, she sat down on my bed and removed her gloves.

She glances at me, then at my limp penis. She places her hand on my penis and begins to raise her hand, then lower it. I want to feel that. My penis soon becomes hard. Even though my brain isn’t operating, I guess it still functions.

“It looks like I’ll be able to have a snack today,” she says.

She bent forward, putting the entire penis in her mouth and starting sucking it. Her head bobs up and down. Oh, it looks wonderful.

Her hand begins to slide into her skirt as I watch it.

She once raises her head to look at me and says, “I love young cocks.” before returning to sucking.

I can feel my body reaching its limits, and it doesn’t last long for me.

I feel so much lighter. She, on the other hand, sucks it all up and swallows it before grinning up at me.

Keeping her hand in her skirt, she then proceeds to the sofa. She then proceeds to look at me while fingering herself, and like that, she comes a few moments later. She stops and looks at me while breathing hard. “I wish you could taste this.” She licks her fingers, which were just in her skirt.

Wait, wait, wait. I felt it. I felt it when I came. No way.

8