Chapter 5
351 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It's been a few days since my morning nurse gave me my first blow job, which she now does every day. It has progressed to the point that when she enters the room, my penis goes hard.

I believe my brain is reactivating because I can feel it when the doctor injects me with his mystery drug. I don't think the serum is working right now, but the report day, which is today, will reveal all.

They've already taken a brain scan, and the doctor now has a troubled expression on his face. No doubt about it. That nurse is bringing me back to life. When I wake up, I'll hire her as my personal nurse.

The doctor examines me and then looks through the report. I can see beads of sweat on his brow. He then bolts from the room. He most likely went looking for another strategy to keep me from waking up. I really hope he doesn't discover it.

I hope they would let my morning nurse come in the afternoon, both metaphorically and physically, since I believe she would help my brain wake up faster if she continues her sessions.

In other news, Jose has yet to return, and his wife is still covering for him, which irritates Sandra. Her morning meetings with the security guards have become more intense; formerly, she would require that they wear rubber, but now she insists that they must do it without the rubber.

She has even persuaded Luke to take Viagra every now and again when she needs to let off some steam. On those days, a 10-minute session had turned into a 30-minute affair. I can't complain because it's become a fantastic source of stimulation for me. My penis is erected, but the bad news is that no one can make it go away.

As a result, today was the same. Sandra had Luke drink Viagra beforehand, and they went on like animals for a solid half hour, with her hands on my bed at one point while He pounded her from behind. I can't help but get erect with her tits jiggling in front of my face. They packed up and left as soon as their session was completed, but my mother was waiting outside.

As they make their way outside, she enters. The secretary sniffed the air and smiled broadly. Can she smell what those in the room have been up to? She turns around and orders the guard not to let anyone in.

My mother takes a seat by my bed. Her look is improving slightly now that the bags beneath her eyes are gone. She appears to be eating as well. I want to claim she is healthy, but I know for a fact that she is dependent on those drugs, and according to the secretary, she probably also takes some to help her sleep.

Mother is dressed in a lovely flowery dress that complements her pale skin. Her fiery red hair is open, giving her a summery look. I can tell the secretary has dressed her up since the makeup is thickly applied in places where mother would never apply any.
I notice the secretary pulls out a little transparent plastic bag similar to the one she typically keeps medicines in, except this one has powder. She pours the powder into a glass of water and places it on the coffee table. She gives it a little swirl with her finger.

Mother is simply sitting there staring at me and holding my hand while she does it. When I try to move, nothing occurs.

"Why don't you have a glass of water? You must be thirsty." As she brings mother the glass of water, the secretary remarks.

Mother takes the glass of water and looks at the secretary, asking, "Pill?"

"I'll give it to you later, but first drink all of the water," she replies.

Mother finishes her glass of water and passes it back to the secretary, who smiles as she replaces it on the coffee table.

The secretary then takes a seat on the sofa, while my mother resumes holding my hand and sitting motionless. As 15 minutes pass, I see mother's eyes becoming blurry.

"Why don't you sit next to me on the sofa?" suggests the secretary.

"Yes," mum responds before standing up and attempting to walk to the sofa, but her movements are clumsy. You expect her to tumble at any minute.

"Are you okay? My god, you are burning up." As she touches mother's face, the secretary says.

Mother nearly collapses onto the sofa.

"Let's see, why don't we take the dress off? That should cool you down," adds the secretary.

Before mother can say anything, the secretary has undone the dress's zipper and is manoeuvring mother so that the dress falls off.

Mother is very docile, so whatever she placed in the water had to be a potent drug. Now I know this new secretary is taking advantage of mother, I'm not sure if it's to blackmail mother later or just for her personal enjoyment. I presume it's the latter, because she hasn't pulled out a camera or anything of the kind, at least not yet.

Mother's beautiful pale skin is exposed when the dress falls off. She is dressed in white translucent lace lingerie, which gives her a really sexual appearance. I've never seen my mother as a lady before, but I can't stop staring at her right now.

Her oval-shaped face, red flaming hair, hazel eyes, and a sharp nose. Under her left eye, she has a little beauty spot. Her breasts in the bra, which I know are 36c, stand out against her slender physique. I can't see her arse right now, but I know it's toned and, come to think of it, looks excellent in dresses.
Right now she is covered in sweat from head to toe. It's making her gleam. Looking at my mother's body turns me on. I know what the secretary is doing is wrong, but I can't help but notice the attractive woman in front of me.

"Why don't I make you feel better?" asks the secretary, sliding her hand inside mother's panties and fingering her.

"Mmm... mmmm." moans escape mother's lips. Mother is seated on the sofa, her legs wide open, her back to the secretary. The secretary has one hand in mother's underwear and is fingering her, while the other hand is caressing mother's right breast. I see the nipple erecting as it protrudes through her bra.

"Mmm... mmm," mother moans, moving one of her hands to grasp the secretary's arm, which is slipping into her panties. Her other hand glides to her own left breast, where she begins groping. Her eyes are completely closed as she is completely immersed in the act.

The secretary licks mother's neck with her tongue before locking her gaze on me and smiling.

Can she see me? Is she doing this on purpose? No way.

"Do you love your son?" the secretary inquires.

Mother, who was completely out of it, comes to a halt and opens her eyes to gaze at me.

"I do... mmmhh," mum murmurs, her gaze fixed on me.

“Who do you love?” Secretary inquired as I noticed her fingers moving quicker in mother's underwear.

"Ahhh... ahhhh... I.... Lov...ee.....ahh." A knock on the door interrupts mother before she can finish.

"DAMMIT!" the secretary yells as she pushes mother off the sofa.

Secretary stands up and walks to the door, which she slightly opens.

I can't hear what she says, but after a minute, she returns her gaze to mother, who has collapsed on the floor.

The secretary then exits the room.

In the meantime, Mother rises up, seemingly unharmed. She maintains her balance by standing with her hands on the sofa. She glances around and her gaze is drawn to me. She walks over to me. Her hands were using one piece of furniture after another to keep her upright.

She goes to sit on the bed. She almost falls, but she saves herself and lands on the bed. The issue is that her hand touches my fully erected penis.
She turns her gaze to the hard object her hand is resting on. She then removes my covers and examines the penis visible through my hospital gown. I notice a look in my mother's eyes that I have never seen before. Her gaze is entirely fixed on the erected tent.

She moves the hospital gown in one motion and holds my penis in her hand. She then climbs on top of the bed and puts herself on top of my penis.

She's not going to do what I think she's going to do.

Her breathing becomes frantic as she slips her underwear to the side, exposing her pussy. I can't see it properly, but it looks to be fully shaved from where I'm positioned. She gently guides my penis into her pussy with her hand.

“Aaah.” She let out a moan as she takes my entire length. She then begins to move her hips up and down. Her hands on each side of me, her tits on my face, even though they were in my bra. They move in front of my face, up and down.

“Ahhh, ahhh.” She moans as I feel myself getting close to the end; I've seen Luke and the other guys go longer; perhaps it's just my body. I attempt to stop myself, but I can feel the release. Mother feels my release, but she is not finished as she takes out my penis, which is now limp. She then goes up on her knees and rubs her pussy across my penis. She touches her pussy with her hand and begins to finger it.

"Mmmm, mmmm. Sam…” Her spine arches backwards as she moans and cries my name. Her other hand reaches for her breast and begins rubbing it. "Sam...ah...ahhh. sam."

“Ahhh…ahhhh.” Her breathing ragged, and her hand moving quicker. “Sam. "I....I.... Love....ahhh youuuu!!" She yells as her entire body shakes for a few seconds before collapsing on top of me.

6