Chapter Two
903 4 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After Elia gently placed Daniel on the king-sized bed in a guest room upstairs, she placed a hand on his forehead and then looked at Evelyn who gave her a reassuring smile.

"Elia, while you might have gone about it the wrong way, it's okay. Are you going to stay?" Evelyn walked over and poked Daniel's cheek playfully. Elia thought for a moment and then decided to stay and gave Evelyn a nod.

"Okay. We'll be here a while though." Evelyn sat besides Daniel and thought for a moment before a wicked smile appeared. She gave Elia a look of mirth and asked her a question.

"You said she liked characters who had the appearance of a young girl right?" Seeing her aunt's mischievous side coming out, Elia inwardly gave Dani her regards as a faint smile appeared on her lips as she nodded.

Evelyn inwardly started to picture the image she wanted to change Dani into and then lowered her lips to his neck, her pink tongue wetting her lips as her canines grew longer and sharper.

Her teeth pierced his skin with little resistance if any, and with a thought, she released her venom into his body, overwhelming his body with more than enough to ensure everything went well.

Elia stared as her aunt drank a few mouthfuls of Dani's blood and then pulled away, licking the blood from her lips after she decided she had injected enough of her venom.

Placing a hand on Dani's forehead, a faint blood red light shrouded Dani's body. Victoria and Ivy looked towards the room as they sensed Evelyn using her Blood Essence with shock.

"I can create both Noble and Royal vampires, and this is probably the last Royal I can create for a while." Elia froze as she stared at her beautiful aunt, never expecting the latter to turn Dani into a Royal.

"Did you think I'd not do my best for the savior of my niece? This is a small price to pay." Evelyn didn't mask her usage of her Blood Essence as she didn't fear anyone suicidal enough to attack their Clan Manor.

...

All across the country, Noble Vampires and Alpha Werewolves looked in a certain direction, the vampires feeling ecstatic while the Alpha Werewolves stared into the distance with blank expressions.

This wasn't the first time they felt this feeling, as dread took root in their bodies. The sensation of helplessness hovered over the Alpha Werewolves before fading, leaving some gasping and sweating in fear.

While the vampire race weren't aggressive, it wasn't good thing for the Werewolves that they now had someone else who had the strength of a Royal Vampire because the Werewolves despised the vampires.

...

Elia didn't avert her eyes when the blood red glow started to seep into Dani's skin causing it to turn bright red. Evelyn kept a hand on Dani's head to monitor the changes happening within her body.

Inside Dani's body, her blood which was undeniably human when coming into contact with the red light was easily devoured and converted into something else.

Human blood carried trace amounts of life-force as well as nutrients while Royal Vampire blood was basically condensed life-force. Due to that, while Royal Vampires did feed regularly, they didn't have to do it often if they didn't want to.

Smelling the sweet smell of blood in the air, Dani's blood that was changing rapidly, Elia took in a deep breath and felt her fangs aching faintly as to her, Dani's scent was simply too mouth-watering.

A faint grinding sounded as Dani's bones seemingly liquefied, yet her body maintained it's shape due to the assistance of Evelyn providing her Blood Essence.

After all Dani's blood changed to that of a Royal Vampire, the blood red glow that made her skin red rippled like water. In a quick moment, Dani's body shrunk down from five foot nine inches to four feet five inches.

While her skin wasn't marred or excessively rough, being born male, it wasn't as smooth as a female's skin, but after a few moments, her skin reappeared, almost translucent and devoid of flaws.

Dani's hair grew out quickly, going from just above a buzz cut to pooling beneath her head likes black silky waves. Evelyn gestured for Elia to come over and placed Elia's hand on her own.

"You can tweak some small details if you want, just imagine it. You know Dani better than I do right now." Evelyn looked at Dani's black silky hair and felt her lips twitch when the ends became platinum, giving Dani a strange yet unique look.

"She always liked characters who's hair was two colors, so she'll definitely like it!" Evelyn chuckled when she saw her normally indifferent niece speaking so excitedly.

Evelyn heard when Dani's bones reformed, far harder and more durable than they were before, yet they also retained a degree a flexibility that a human couldn't possibly hope to match.

Dani's features weren't masculine anymore, and due to Elia's small changes, her face became increasingly perfect and cute, so much so that even Evelyn had to admit Elia was extremely good at what she did.

Dani's body was mostly androgynous, but as the changes kept happening, her flat chest grew larger, large enough to be almost enter the range of B Cup.

Her legs were long and straight while her thighs were fleshy and supple. One of the last outer changes were her pubic region. As both Evelyn and Elia were familiar with their bodies, they made quite the masterpiece.

Between Dani's legs was a glistening pink slit that could make any man or woman who swung that way worship it. Evelyn really wanted to kick Elia out, but seeing Elia's near hungry gaze, she just decided to pray for Dani.

Elia pulled away after the physical changes were complete, leaving Evelyn to finish the more delicate changes, namely the brain. Vampires were normally indistinguishable from humans but their anatomy differed greatly as most organs in a vampire's body didn't function.

Blood still circulated inside a vampire's body despite their still hearts, so they could still bleed and get aroused. A vampire's brain was far more perceptive to information from it's senses than a human's brain.

Due to their bodies mostly being dormant, a vampire's brain had more of itself devoted to senses and memory, making it easier for them to remember and process their senses.

After a few more minutes, Evelyn pulled her hand away as the Blood Essence faded into Dani's body, nourishing it as it was quickly absorbed. Evelyn called out to Victoria and Ivy softly, and the door opened as they stepped into the room moments later.

When Ivy saw Dani laying on the bed in her new form, a smile formed as she smelled Elia's arousal. Before Evelyn was devoted to Dani's transformation, but seeing everyone's teasing smiles, Elia buried her face into her hands, her face flushed.

"She's beautiful." Victoria looked at Evelyn who nodded proudly. "We both worked on her, so it's not entirely my credit, but I did most of the work." Hearing her aunt, Ivy grinned as she grabbed a sheet from the nearby closet and covered Dani, receiving a glare from Elia in the process.

"It'll take about an hour for her to wake up as her brain is being overwhelmed by her senses so we just have to wait." Evelyn took her phone from her pocket and started playing a game while the others just stared at Dani's ethereal face.

All the vampires in the room had extremely acute senses of smell, and none missed the lovely fragrance wafting off Dani's body. It smelled like the crisp cold air of winter and strangely enough, the blooming of various flowers in the spring.

"Well. I guess I have a new sister." Ivy wiggled her eyebrows at Elia while the latter just smiled happily, glad that everything had gone well enough and hoping that Dani would like her new body.

41