Chapter 6
951 3 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Alonzo immediately chased his female and carried him back to his cave.  Xinn struggled and glared at him but Alonzo just mercilessly sealed the cave tightly then turned to his female and hugged him. 

Alonzo asked what was wrong with her, why is he angry? But Xinn could not understand his words and continued struggling from his embrace. 

Alonzo was helpless and doesn't know how to react to this. He desperately searched in his inherited memory about how to coax a wife from throwing tantrums, but he only saw kissing as a method. 

However, his female is angry at him for some reason regarding his gender. Xinn always denied that he was a female but Alonzo couldn't smell any beast scent on him. Moreover, when Xinn got wounded, he didn't transform back to his animal form, which means, he's not a Beastman but a female. 

He couldn't understand why Xinn denied that he was a female. 

" Let go of me let go, Alonzo! " 

Alonzo immediately loosened his hug when Xinn shouted his name .He knitted his brows in confusion and worry and pouted at Xinn. Why are you angry at me? 

Xinn felt guilty seeing the dejected look on the handsome man. He coughed to hide his embarrassment and suddenly realized how childish his reaction was 

What is it then if Alonzo saved him out of some inner intentions? At least he saved him fed him, let him stay in a cave, and protected him. Xinn just couldn't help feeling disappointed learning that Alonzo saw him as a rare female to be bred, not as himself.  

He understands that females are meant to bear their children but Xinn is just unfamiliar with the mentality of the creatures in this world.  

In his world, there is gender equality and they have freedom. They can freely date whoever they want to date and they can bear the child with whoever they like. 

Xinn doesn't believe in love at first sight so he thought Alonzo brought him to his cave to breed him.  In his mind, although Alonzo is a handsome guy, his image was already distorted to that of a perverted snake who only has the thought of inserting his D in his chrysanthemum. 

Only after recalling that Alonzo was gentle and kind to him did Xinn calm down. Xinn is still angry about the change in his gender though. Although he's gay, he never thought of getting pregnant like his mom who shouted like a pig about to be slaughtered when he gave birth to his younger brother. 

Xinn sat down on his bedsheet and silently turn his back while biting on an apple.  Alonzo watched as his female ate an apple in silence. He was thinking of how he could change his female's diet.  The bird that he caught last time was already devoured by him.  There's only a nest of eggs left for his female to eat but when he gave him an egg before, Xinn refused to eat it

Alonzo looked at the nest of eggs on top of the boulder table and turn to look back at his female. What does he want to eat? 

Alonzo sat down beside Xinn and stared at him Xinn paused his movements and moved his eyes to the side. There he saw the python watching him as if he was watching people on TV. Xinn hummed in arrogance then turned his back to him again. Alonzo could understand Xinn's body language and felt helpless.  

Alonzo spoke to Xinn that he wants to talk to him, but Xinn couldn't understand him. How the hell should they communicate with each other if Xinn doesn't want to talk to him. 

Alonzo pouted and felt hurt in his heart. His female doesn't want to talk to him. The female doesn't like him because he must be ugly right? His female is ignoring him because he's a serpent Beastman.

Xinn was nibbling on his apple when he suddenly heard someone sobbing.  Xinn paused then turned to look behind him only to see the green-haired beauty lowering his head with his shoulders shaking. Alonzo sobbed and wiped his face. Xinn saw the sad expression on his face and suddenly felt a pang of guilt and pain in his heart. 

To witness such beauty sobbing in sadness made his heart empathize with him. 

Xinn bit his apple and licked his lower lip in guilt.  

" W-why are you crying? " 

Alonzo sobbed then slowly looked up. The rim of his sharp eyes is currently red, he looked like a loving boyfriend who was dumped by his girlfriend. His eyes held a trace of grievances as well as an inferiority complex. Showing such weakness to him, Xinn felt his heart throb in amazement. 

Xinn scratched the back of his neck and moved his butt closer to the python and carefully looked closely at his weeping face. 

" Hey, why are you crying? " 

Alonzo sobbed then expressed a confused expression despite the wetness of his cheeks.  " Huh? " 

Xinn wiped Alonzo's tears and asked, subconsciously making his voice soft and gentle. " Don't cry, you will only make me want to bully you, you know. " 

Alonzo cried again, he couldn't understand what his female is saying at all. Xinn felt sad when Alonzo sobbed again.  Alonzo subconsciously opened his arms and hugged Xinn as he cried.  

Alonzo cried out to Xinn to no longer ignore him.  Alonzo keeps on talking in his language and Xinn just closed his eyes listening to the incomprehensible language while savoring Alonzo's magnetic voice.  

Oh goodness, what would his voice sound like if Alonzo calls his name sweetly and seductively?  

Xinn felt like he was coaxing his younger boyfriend. A kind of weird fetish slowly germinated within his heart. How he wished Alonzo would come into his arms often and do this kind of thing many times. 

Why do people hate clingy lovers? It's good to have such a clingy person beside you. The only downside to this is that Alonzo's body temperature is just too low that Xinn felt like he was hugging a block of soft ice. Fortunately the season today is summer, Alonzo's cold body is perfect as a substitute for an air conditioner. 

" Okay, stop crying.  " 

Alonzo stopped and then gulped as he looked at Xinn with watery red-rimmed eyes.  " Cry? " 

Xinn nodded. " Yes, Cry. " Xinn pretended to cry then crossed his hands.  

" Stop " he crossed his hands.  " No cry. " 

Alonzo nodded.  " Okay, Alonzo stop crying.  " 

Xinn clenched his fist in restraint.  

Oh man, why are you so cute? 

Alonzo licked his lower lip then sat up straight. He rubbed his runny nose and then sniffed. Xinn considerately pulled his spare shirt and then put it below Alonzo's nose.  

Alonzo then blew his nose and released. Xinn patted the python's back and patted his head. Alonzo whined and snuggled into his arms. Xinn was surprised and blinked his eyes as Alonzo rested his head on his chest.  

Oh my, this python wants a cuddle? 

Is this cuddling? 

Oh my ... 

Doesn't he know that cuddling makes each other's affection grow? Is this python seducing him with his cute acts? 

Although it may sound shameless, Xinn kinda likes this act.

Oh, come to me baby and let's fall in love with each other  

To have a beauty cuddling with him, especially a gay like him. Who wouldn't feel ecstatic? 

If Alonzo was in his snake form, he would have long since coiled his body around his female, but he remembered that some females are not fond of being restricted.  Alonzo tightened his hold on his female's waist and then rubbed his cheeks on his chest.  He wanted to mate so badly but they are still strangers to each other. His predecessors advised him that he shouldn't rush things or the female will run away. 

Just go with the flow. Although he couldn't understand what those words mean, he could still get the gist of it.

Alonzo is just too excited to finally own a female. He is not a typical type of snake beastman who are genetically cold-blooded ( personality ). He was fortunate enough to be raised by his parents until he was 2 feet long. 

After he grew 2 feet long, he became independent and was left behind by his parents, unlike his neighboring snakes who left their snakelets to survive after they gave birth causing most of the snakelets to develop cold and ruthless personalities in the wild.  

After he became 5 feet long, only then was he able to transform into his human form.  

Before snake Beastmen exist, their ancestors were originally wild beasts who don't possess any shred of spirituality.  They were humongous to the point that some beasts mistook them for gods. Their ancestors were underwater giant serpents. They are as big and tall as mountains and are ferocious. But ever since the world changed due to some rocks that fell. 

The temperature in the world took a big change and the creatures on earth started mutating.  Some small-sized creatures turned bigger and some big-sized monsters turned smaller.

Naturally, their ancestors couldn't escape the change brought by evolution. Millions of years passed by and some beasts started gaining spirituality.  Another rock descended unto the earth and another evolution took place.

The most significant changes that happened were the sudden physical changes of the ugly-looking two-armed two-legged beasts on the mountains called monkeys. Ever since trees were burnt, the monkeys learned to stand straight and walk straightly. They were said to be the most intelligent beast civilization in history. Their population soared high and their looks changed to a big degree. Because the temperature of the world turning higher and higher, the monkeys shed their thick fur and their skin turned glossy and smooth.

However, when another rock fell to the earth. Most of the intelligent monkeys died. Another evolution came and some spiritual Beasts suddenly gained the ability to transform into human figures similar to that of the monkeys. However, every beast's looks vary from their animal form.

Monkeys however couldn't transform. The beasts who transformed into a human mistook the monkeys for their kind and mated with them. Who would have thought that monkeys were able to perceive the child of another race? 

And that was how the evolved monkeys became a race yearned by all Bestiahoman. They were able to conceive their children, however, because of the cause of the latest rockfall. Females became extremely rare, as the birth rate of bestiahomans was higher than the birth rate of females. 

Bestiahomans innately possessed more dominant blood than females because of the evolution, causing the rate of perceiving a female to drop tremendously.

Fortunately, though, females have not yet gone extinct. Knowing this, every Beastman protects their female as if they were their life. 

There was even a history of the war between two tribes because of a beautiful female. So it was only natural for Ralph and Alonzo to fight to the death for the ownership of the female. 

When Xinn ignored him earlier, he was so nervous and distressed fearing that his female rejected him because he was so poor.

Females in tribes were said to be fed by their Beastman with a lot of delicious meat.

Alonzo could also do that to Xinn, however, his female's stomach is still weak right now due to his inability to eat a balanced diet during his days being unconscious. Alonzo was scared that Xinn would leave him because he was dissatisfied. Alonzo wanted to lock up and tie Xinn in his cave. However, unlike the usually gentle, docile, and weak females, he remembered in his memories.

Xinn is different from them. Xinn could split hard boulders and even survive a fatal wound to the chest. Xinn is a strong and admirable female. He couldn't afford to provoke him, lest he'll get stabbed by that sharp stone. 

Xinn smiled when Alonzo rubbed his head on his chest. Alonzo just looked like a behaved and spoiled baby boyfriend who wants to be pampered by his older boyfriend.  

Alonzo suddenly asked. " Is Xinn still mad at me?  I told you earlier, you are Alonzo's femeissa. Are you still mad at me? " 

Alonzo has learned quite a lot of words from Xinn earlier. He can now create simple sentences by the vocabulary that he learned from Xinn's language. Surprisingly, this python would be so smart to be able to understand and speak Xinn's language in such a very quick period. 

Unlike in modern times, people were able to quickly learn other languages due to the power of technology. However, in this primitive world, Alonzo used pictures, gestures, sounds, and actions to understand Xinn. 

Xinn shook his head. " Not mad anymore. " 

Alonzo pondered over the new word he learned but hearing the two words, Not mad, made Alonzo understand the gist of it. 

Alonzo then hesitated.  " You want to be Alonzo's femeissa? "

[ do you mind becoming my femeissa?] Xinn immediately interpreted Alonzo's words like that.  

Xinn froze and pondered for a moment.  

Is Alonzo proposing to him? 

Isn't this just too cheap and fast? 

If Alonzo exists in the modern world, he would know that his proposal was too shameless After almost all engaged couples in the world have to present gifts to their loved ones before proposing to them. 

Second, it was too fast They have not even developed feelings for each other yet, yet this Alonzo is already proposing to him. He's advanced at thinking. 

You're good, Alonzo. 

You're good... 

Xinn felt an impulse to choke this cute guy's neck for angering him. Nevertheless, he couldn't do that since this world and his world are far from being the same. 

26