Chapter 7
905 2 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Xinn immediately turned his head to the side not answering Alonzo's question. He doesn't know how to answer that question.  After all, Alonzo is a stranger to him. If not because he was handsome and cute, Xinn would have never looked at this guy. 

Alonzo whined seeing him being unresponsive. " You do not like Alonzo's femeissa? " 

[ You don't like being my femeissa? ] 

Xinn felt like a cupid's arrow had penetrated his brain. What the hell is with this guy? Why is he selling cuteness?!!! If Alonzo continues to act like this, Xinn doesn't know when he would give up and give in.  

" If you become Alonzo's femeissa, I will cherish you.  " Alonzo scooted his butt closer to Xinn and whispered in his ear. 

Xinn facing his back to Alonzo immediately shivered from Alonzo's cold, airy, husky, gentle, magnetic voice. Hearing such corny words, Xinn couldn't understand why was he blushing. 

" Xinn, become my Femeissa? I will protect you. " 

" I can protect myself, fool. " Xinn gruntled and denied.

Alonzo frowned his brows. If he can protect himself. " Then what is that? You said you can protect yourself.  What is this? " Alonzo pointed at Xinn's wounds.  

Xinn froze when Alonzo touched his wound. His face turned dark and gloomy remembering what Ruru did to him." No, I was stabbed while I wasn't on my clear mind. " 

This time, Alonzo couldn't understand him anymore because of the unfamiliar vocabularies. Xinn sighed and then drew to the ground what happened to him. 

First, he drew a big bonfire and several people with varying postures.  Not too far away, he circled the stickman representing himself and Ruru.

He told Alonzo carefully that they were drinking alcohol that could make people feel dazed. After teaching Alonzo about what alcohol is, he continued demonstrating how he got wounded.

He draw a short dagger within Ruru's hand and changed it to Ruru's stickman stabbing a laid-back Xinn who was on the verge of sleeping.

Then Xinn created some exaggerated sound of blood gushing out and told Alonzo that Ruru stole a magical treasure from him, but failed because it was never a magical treasure.

He then told Alonzo smugly that in his place, there's no such thing as beastman. He carefully explained to Alonzo why he was not a female.

He even began explaining to Alonzo the anatomy of man.

But this time, Xinn was tired of drawing so he just took out an illustration of human anatomy from his space.  Alonzo jumped up when he saw an object suddenly appearing in Xinn's hands.

Xinn immediately pacified him and started teaching him about the functions of the human body. Especially the reproductive system of man.  

Alonzo was horrified to see such a detailed illustration of the female body especially when it even has colors but then heard from Xinn that he may not be from this world because there's no ring above their world.

Alonzo was fearful and at the same time amazed about Xinn's world. Xinn continued explaining to Alonzo what a real female looks like.  

Xinn pointed at the second illustration of a woman and pointed his index finger at the two lumps of breasts on the woman's chest.  There is milk stored there that children drink for nutrition. He then pointed at the d*ckless private part and said that there's an organ called **** in there where men insert theirs to make a baby. Alonzo already knew of this and nodded.  

Then Alonzo suddenly pointed at the woman's ass. Isn't it supposed to be inserted in there? Xinn immediately hit the back of Alonzo's head softly. He called him out a fool and explained that the anus is used for excretion, not intercourse.

Alonzo then learned that females have a uterus for the babies to develop from a combination of sperm cells and egg cells.

Alonzo learned a lot of information that his head almost exploded. If not because of his experience in inheriting the memories of his predecessors, he wouldn't be able to fathom how credible the Truthfulness is behind Xinn's teachings.

Alonzo looked at the man's illustration and then at the woman's illustration. He couldn't believe that Xinn was a man in his world. Although he still couldn't believe Xinn completely regarding himself being not a native in this world, he is vaguely developing a mentality that Xinn might return to his world.

Alonzo trembled in worry. Will Xinn leave him? Will he go back to his lone days again? 

Alonzo whined and hugged Xinn. Xinn was surprised by his sudden clinginess and felt ecstatic to welcome such a cute baby in his arms. 

Oh, baby, come to daddy, I will pamper you. Don't cry anymore. 

Xinn hugged Alonzo's head and patted his back. During his teaching session, Alonzo learned a lot of words so even if he talked a bit faster than before, Alonzo is now able to catch up.

" Why are you sad again? " 

Alonzo pouted then looked at Xinn with watery eyes. " Will you come back to 'that' world? "

" Why do say that? " 

Alonzo bit his lower lip. " Is it because you don't want to bear my child and that you couldn't accept a fellow man to breed you? Do you like 'women'? " 

Alonzo heard from Xinn that Beastmen don't exist in their world and that men with *ick have the same status as Bestiahoman in their world. People who bear this child however are a group of small-statured men with long hair, big breasts, and are d*ckless.  

No wonder why Xinn reacted so strongly when was told that he was a female. Even Alonzo himself wouldn't accept that a Beastman would suddenly declare to him that he can give birth.

" No, I don't like women " 

Huh? Alonzo was confused. " Why? "

" Because I'm gay. " Xinn laughed out loud. 

" What's gay? " 

" It is an attraction towards the same gender, being gay is just the same as Beastmen having an attraction towards fellow Beastmen. " 

Alonzo suddenly froze.  " You ... You like your fellow Femeissas? I mean, men? " 

So, Xinn has another round of explanations again. By the time he finished explaining his sexuality, he was already tired and dehydrated. Alonzo immediately stood up to fetch water and gave it to Xinn. 

Xinn could just summon mineral water from his space but saw the cute guy's considerate actions. He yielded and received it.  The water was surprisingly delicious. 

The kind of cool and refreshing.

" So... What should I do for you to accept me as your mate? " 

Xinn pondered for a moment. " Then, let's just start dating first. " 

" What's dating? " 

" It is the stage where a couple gets to know each other and fall in love with each other more than they do before. "

" Isn't it just the same as being spouses? " 

" No, dating is not official. The two could also break up anytime if a couple argue with each other. Once they felt that they could not stand each other and no longer thought of spending the rest of their lives together. The couple could break up and find another man to date. " 

Alonzo gulped.  " So that means if you're unsatisfied with me. You will break up with me? " 

Xinn shrugs his shoulders. " I don't know unless I get pregnant as what you guys said. Then I couldn't separate myself from you. " 

" Then let's immediately make a baby.  " 

" Fool, I don't even love you. Why would I make a baby with you? " 

Hearing that, Alonzo froze up realizing that his words indeed have a point.

Xinn pointed at Alonzo's nose and said arrogantly. " I won't make babies with a beastman I don't like." 

" But I like you "

Xinn blushed then flicked Alonzo's forehead lightly. " That's impossible, although, you may like me. It may be because you think that I am a female. It is normal for men to like a woman especially when females here are rare. It may be because of the effects of the mentality called - the rare the thing is the more you want to own it-. " 

Alonzo was unable to refute that.  

" Here, let's say that you are in my shoes. I am a Beastman and you're a female." 

" You were left by your tribe and then was saved by me. " 

" But then, I suddenly said I want to mate with you. Don't you feel like it's rushed? There's no Doki Doki feeling in it and it is like you are only responsible for giving birth. Of course, it is only normal.  " 

" But for a prideful man like me who is capable of surviving in the wild even without your help. I don't need to give birth to your Beastman at all knowing that I could choose whoever I love or like.  Since I don't like you or love you, why would I give birth to your child? " 

" Can you even stand making babies with a man you do not like? "

The more they talked like this, the more Alonzo was able to learn a lot of words.  As they talked they didn't notice that a day had already passed.

Xinn arranged the fruit peels left at the side and collected them before throwing them outside of the cave. If those get to rot, they will only serve as fertilizers to the soil so he doesn't bother throwing them properly since the world is not yet polluted. 

Xinn touched his stomach and felt his throat tasting sour and astringent. 

Fcc this acidic stomach. Eating a lot of fruits is not good. He may get a bad stomach ( diarrhea ) soon. 

When he came back to the cave, he saw Alonzo staring dazed mid-air.

Xinn sympathized with the python. After all, he spoke a lot of mind-blowing facts to him. Alonzo realized that his like for Xinn might not be a genuine one. Xinn told and explained to Alonzo what's love in their world.

You can't arbitrarily say that you love someone because he's good-looking or because he's a woman ( femeissa ).

True love is all about genuine love, where you feel heart-pounding whenever they are around. Whenever you feel desire towards them, whenever you feel happy when they are around.  

If you think that if another person took a liking to you, you wouldn't look at them and would remain loyal to your love.

Xinn asked Alonzo if he saved another female. Would he decide to leave him and choose the other one instead? 

Alonzo realized that and Xinn is indeed right. As long as he saved a female, he would decide to mate him immediately.

Xinn is a prideful man, he doesn't like his boyfriend to like him just because he has a motive or purpose. He wants his boyfriend to decide of living the rest of his life together with him and not leave him when another person enters his life.

As he prepared himself to sleep on the fur bedsheet. Alonzo's voice suddenly rang.  

" Then ... Do you want to date me? Xinn? " 

Xinn froze and then suddenly felt his heart beating.  

What is with this Doki Doki sound in my heart? 

Am I that excited when it comes to dating a handsome man? 

[ edited ]

24