Chapter 12
895 4 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After they finished making a fence , Xinn and Alonzo remained outside of the cave. Xinn put a small legged chair on the green lawn and put a bunch of papers on the table. Alonzo also sat on a small stool beside him and listened to Xinn . Xinn taught him how to write and also determine nouns , pronouns , verbs , prepositions , etc. 

Alonzo held a ballpen and wrote on the paper from blue to blue . 

Alonzo once asked Xinn if he wanted to learn his language . Xinn however was not interested and said that it is fine for him if Alonzo was the only person he could talk to . Moreover , if they really had kids in the future , he would just teach his kids his language and would just interact with them. 

What Xinn told to him made Alonzo feel secured . Xinn was not interested in learning his language because Alonzo could understand him . He doesn't need someone else to talk to since he already had Alonzo. 

Who would have thought that Xinn possessed such sweet tongue . 

If Xinn doesn't know his language there's a very low percentage that Xinn would be stolen by other tribes from him. Other Beastmen couldn't understand Xinn and Xinn wouldn't be able to cheat on him. 

Alonzo was so happy that even his learning speed has quickened . 

As Alonzo keep on learning , he would also ask Xinn some questions about why some words have silent letters such as the words ' should ' , 'queue' , 'listen' , and etc. Xinn laughed out loud and said that the founder of the language was stupid as a joke , but after that , he explained to Alonzo that silent letters helps people to distinguish words with the same sounds but different spellings and meanings in writing. 

Then , Alonzo suddenly asked. " Why do you pronounce , Mountain as Moun'n ? , Where does the letter T go? " 

Xinn couldn't speak hearing that . He chuckled and lightly patted Alonzo's shoulder as he said that some people pronounce words like that because they would sound native if they use shortcuts to shorten their words. Such as how people use 'gotta' when it was originally ' got to ' . 

Alonzo immediately understood the gist of it and continued learning but is still inwardly perplexed about how complicated Xinn's language is. 

When the night finally fell , Xinn stepped out of the gate and layed a fur sheet on the green lawn and lied on it . He looked up to the sky and stared at the brilliance of the sky . 

Violet twinkling starts could be seen in the sky . They were numerous and uncountable and they made a very pleasing scene to behold. The big satellite star (moon) could be seen over the sky , it was in a crescent shape . The moon wasn't so bright but the million stars shine so bright in the night . 

Xinn was in a trance and stared at it for a long time before slowly falling asleep. Alonzo slithered close to him and rested his head on top of Xinn's chest . That night , the two slept outside of the cave under the twinkling stars in the sky. 

Alonzo was guarding Xinn's body and flick his tail whenever a small insect was about to rest on Xinn's body to suck blood. 

The night was cold , Alonzo was cold , but the man he surrounded was so warm . 

When the dawn was about to come , Xinn woke up and saw that he was surrounded by his boyfriend. He rubbed his eyes and slowly sat up while supporting Python's gigantic body . Xinn's biceps bulge from Alonzo's heavy weigh but Xinn never cried out. He stood up and coiled some of Alonzo's body and drag him back to the cave . Alonzo twitched but then went back to sleep . 

Xinn layed Alonzo on the ground then touched his cold scale . Honestly , being surrounded by a such terrifying snake wasn't a pleasant experience , but knowing that the snake was his saviour , he just tried his best not to show disgust on his face lest he hurts Alonzo's feelings . 

The competition among Beastmen is intense , and his lover has inferiority complex . Once he showed disagreement or disgust with something Alonzo does for him ,it would hurt his feelings a lot. 

When he attempted to run away last time , he expected Alonzo to violently hurt him and seal him inside the cave . Alonzo indeed sealed the cave in order to stop him from running away , but Alonzo never hurt him whatsoever. 

Snake was supposed to be violent and domineering , yet Alonzo never showed him that nature . Xinn caressed Alonzo's scales then way up to his head . 

Alonzo suddenly woke up and hissed violently but then stopped when he saw that it was just Xinn . Xinn froze and stopped his hands , Alonzo immediately closed his eyes and nudged his head below his hand indicating him to continue. 

Xinn sighed as he released his breathe. Alonzo is still a snake after all , they are not affectionate to people's touches except their female . Xinn smirked smugly then continued caressing Alonzo's cold scales . 

Alonzo had already eaten a lot of preys yesterday and doesn't need to eat the day after , he could even refrain from eating from a whole month, but Xinn wanted to treat him as a human . Since he's not hungry but at the same time not full , why not just let Alonzo accompany him from eating? If Alonzo eats with him , he would get used to the taste of cooked food . 

Xinn pondered for a moment as he remembered that he once hoarded a warehouse full of gasoline tanks for cooking. Although he could use gas stove in his cooking , it's actually not good if his stock runs out. After all , he had been using those gas tanks whenever he cooks food in the apocalypse times . 

Xinn refrained himself from using gas stove and would just use them in rainy days if they run out of wood. However , Xinn didn't get to stack dry woods yesterday. It is also not suitable to collect woods in the forest which is usually humid during dawn . Once the sun sets and the moist in the forest dried a little bit , Xinn would drag his axe with him and collect some woods outside. 

Xinn summoned his stove and started cooking. The sound of him cooking woke Alonzo up. The giant snake opened his golden slit eyes and stared silently at the back of his female , crouching while stirring on the casserole used for cooking rice. 

Watching his female made his heart to feel at ease and peaceful inside. Alonzo slowly transformed into his human form and looked at his torn clothes with sadness . Whenever he transformed into his python form , the clothes wouldn't transform with him that's why it was torn apart. 

He was so careless , it was the first clothes that Xinn gave to him yet he just broke it apart carelessly. The busy sound of Xinn cooking stopped . Alonzo moved his eyes over there and saw that Xinn has been watching him looking at the torn clothes with dejected look . 

Alonzo's heart stopped thinking that Xinn would probably get mad at him for breaking the clothes . He was about to say sorry when he heard Xinn's greeting . 

" Good morning . " 

Alonzo blinked his eyes as he felt his good mood coming back to his whole being. Alonzo smiled then walked to Xinn's side and sat beside him . " Good morning . " 

Xinn pulled him and let him sit on a low stool . He then dragged their small legged table and put all the dishes he cooked on the table. 

He said to Alonzo as he busied himself. " From now on , you will eat with me three times a day . " 

The first second , minute and hour start when the dawn sun arises . The lunch time is 5 in the morning and the day ends in 10 in the afternoon. The day ends in the afternoon and it wouldn't continue to 11 but instead goes back to 1 as the start of the evening , 8 in the evening is considered the midnight hour in this world and the night ends at 16 , just before the sun arises. 

" You will eat with me 3 in the morning , 6-7 in the afternoon and 2-3 in the evening . " 

Alonzo didn't ask why and just nodded. Xinn smiled at him then gave him some fried fish , eggs , mushrooms , meat tenderloins and even pushed a cup of milk in front of Alonzo. 

Xinn keep on telling Alonzo that these foods are rich in vitamins that snakes like him need , especially vitamin D and told that it was good for calcium regulations and bone structure . 

Alonzo couldn't understand what Xinn was talking about but he could feel Xinn's care for him so he immediately buried himself in the plates of food and secretly teared up . 

His female was so caring that he almost felt overwhelmed from the affection. 

_ lovers would actually do this to each other _ Alonzo thought that he would just simply throw his female some of his prey and pick him fruits for his nutrition yet what Xinn did to him was so specific and caring that Alonzo felt guilty. 

It is not good if he only did the recieving , Xinn has given him a lot these days and Alonzo doesn't know what to do in order to take care of his female. 

Xinn was just too capable and Alonzo is starting to get worried . What should he do? 

His female suddenly came to his side and wiped the milk residue on his mouth. Alonzo stared at Xinn lovingly and felt restless in his heart . When Xinn was wounded , he tried his best to save his life but Xinn never witness that , he was unconscious . 

He wants to know what things his female is incapable of doing so that he could help him and make his presence more reliable for Xinn to depend on him. 

This is his first time encountering such situation , where the beastman was actually the one being taken care of rather than females being taken good care of by Beastmen . 

Alonzo was thinking a lot in his mind when a soft thing suddenly drop on his cheeks. Alonzo immediately woke up from his trance when he noticed Xinn closing his eyes as he kissed his cheeks. Alonzo's heart immediately started beating frantically from bashfulness and excitement. 

Xinn pulled away and smiled at his handsome boyfriend. Alonzo is his very first lover and he just couldn't help showering him with things he's capable of . Being stared by such gentle yet manly sharp eyes , Xinn just couldn't help taking advantage of Alonzo. 

Alonzo's eyes expressed a surprised expression and Xinn couldn't help chuckling in amusement by his innocent reaction . 

Xinn pulled Alonzo's back again and kissed his cheeks again and again . Alonzo's face turned red as tomatoes being showered with lots of kisses by his female , and Alonzo couldn't help but let Xinn do what he wants with restraint as well as overwhelmed bashful expression. 

Who knows wether which one of them is actually the real snake. 

Why is Xinn so bold ? Is he not afraid of Alonzo forcefully mating him ? 

Of course , even if Alonzo really does that , Xinn doesn't mind doing that but he's afraid to know if he's really a female . His thoughts regarding his gender is contradictory . He just want more time until he accepts that he doesn't mind bearing Alonzo's child or wether he actually could not . 

Even if Alonzo really force himself into him , he could fight against Alonzo to death but that would break their peaceful relationship. So it would be best if Alonzo could patiently wait until Alonzo reached his sexual maturity. 

After all , Alonzo said that he's already about to become an adult at the age of 10 . When Xinn heard that before , he was already disturbed thinking that he was dating a child but seeing Alonzo's tall height he couldn't believe it. 

Modern age system and primitive age aren't the same after all so he just swallowed his disturbed feeling of becoming a paedophile . 

Sometimes he couldn't fathom how immortal cultivators in xianxia novels he often read could date a hundred years younger than them. 

The mc being 21 years old yet the ml could already be considered an ancestor of humanity. 

Xinn immediately slapped his forehead thinking that. In the end , only the outer appearance matters . Since Alonzo doesn't look like a child , he couldn't be said to be a paedophile . Xinn immediately brainwashed himself like that . After all , there's a saying that ' age doesn't matter in love ' . 

" Alonzo , why are you so handsome? "

Alonzo arc up both of his brows in confusion. Xinn laughed out loud and hugged Alonzo tightly. " I'm complimenting your looks , you fool. " 

" Oh " Alonzo blushed and touched his face . 

" Do I really look better than that red haired man? " 

Xinn nodded. " Although he indeed looks good , I prefer a cute guy like you . " 

Alonzo knew what cute means and immediately glared at Xinn pretentiously. " I am not cute. " 

" You're cute because I feel like you're cute , not because of your looks . " 

" Really? " 

" Yeah " 

" I look handsome you know , not cute. " 

" But in my eyes , you're still cute. " 

Alonzo gritted his teeth not understanding how he looked cute when he's obviously handsome and scary looking . 

Xinn just laughed at his boyfriend's reaction and immediately put Alonzo's head on his lap and kissed his forehead again and again . 

Alonzo's body shivered from the warmth that drops on his cold forehead again and again . Xinn's accompany , is really good and addicting , he couldn't imagine what his life would be if Xinn suddenly disappeared within his life. 

22