Chapter 37
581 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

--- Fifth Month , 3 , 1245 ----

When Morgan returned to the tribe . The information about the size of the ruler's snakelets eggs has spread.  The females in the tribe was horrified to learn that such big sizes of eggs could be inside a delicate tummy.  Everyone of then shivered and even the newly wedded mates began to ignore their Beastmen.  

They don't want to give birth to such big sizes of babies.  Although the females in their tribe has long evolved and stopped giving birth to animal formed babies , and were now giving birth to human formed babies . They still feel scared when it comes to pregnancy especially in this kind of season.  

The Beastmen in the tribe who wanted to mate with their females everyday cried out in distress. Even the wounded Alex heard what happened . 

He also wanted a female , the healthy and strong one especially , like the female who helped them before. Their tribe however is still poor , once their tribe becomes strong enough to withstand exiled Beastmen's attack , he would marry his favorite female and raise cute margay cubs .

The blonde man closed his eyes again and thought of the mysterious power the female has . 

-- 

Xinn opened his eyes early in the morning and found themselves back to the living room beside the burning stove.  He remembered that he complained to Alonzo mid-night that the babies are cold.  

Alonzo then lifted the bed mattress back to the living room . Xinn stared at the three babies between him and Alonzo and couldn't help tearing up from tears of joy . 

He never expected that he would have such adorable eggs in his life.  In his previous life in the modern world , he never thought that he would have babies because he is a gay and is not a woman . 

He admits that he was one of the stereotype gays in the world who has the heart of a woman but a body of a man.  He even secretly wore a woman's clothes before to seduce men in order to catch one night stand , but he failed and got scared when he was about to enter the hotel . 

He is the type of gay who doesn't want to come out of the closet but is still feminine inside.  

When he came into this world and learned of the females he was surprised but actually didn't take it seriously . He knew he was an alien , he joked around being pregnant yet who would have thought that it would come out true.  

He originally planned on adapting kids but he now have little eggs . Xinn sobbed , why is he getting so emotionally sensitive these days? It's so frustrating to cry out every single time.  

As Xinn cried silently , a shadow suddenly loomed over him and hugged him.  

Xinn buried his head on Alonzo's chest.  " Dear ... I am now a female father.  " 

Alonzo wiped his own tears and smiled emotionally.  " Yes , darling ... We are now a complete family.  "

Xinn chuckled brightly , Alonzo then extended his hands to wipe Xinn's tears.  

" I love you , darling.  " 

Xinn pouted then began sobbing again.  " I love you too , Alonzo , I love you , I love you , I love you.  " 

Alonzo laughed and embraced the female . He kissed the top of his head and caressed his cheeks before kissing his lips.  

*Chu 

" Oh god , do you know how crazy I am for you. Xinn? " Alonzo hoarsely said and sniffed Xinn's cheeks . 

Xinn smiled as he blushed , he tightened his hold around Alonzo's waist and chuckled whenever Alonzo kissed his neck , cheeks and earlobe.  

" Hahaha , I'm ticklish . " 

Alonzo smiled indulgedly and kissed Xinn's nose again.  " Can I call you wife? Even though we're not yet married.  "

Xinn blinked his eyes . " I'm destined to be your Femeissa, and I don't mind . " 

Alonzo then smiled . " Then call me hubby from now on . " 

Xinn smiled. " You're just satisfying your ears . "

Alonzo . " It's my daily dose of love , you know.  " 

" So corny . " 

" Corns are sweet . " 

--- 

The two men put the eggs between them and started incubating them with their warmth and spiritual energy. 

In Alonzo's abdomen , there is still a small sized essence core of the Red Fox ancestor but it no longer affects him negatively.  On the other hand , it is the essence core that was constantly supplying him with energy whenever he sends his own spiritual energy to the three eggs.  

Xinn and Alonzo wanted to peek inside the egg to see the gender of the babies inside , unfortunately , because of the abundant spiritual energy within their eggs.  The babies now have a barrier from the outside exploration.  Whenever Xinn tried sending his spiritual energy inside to see the babies , the outline of snake scales on surfaces of the eggs would shine and repel the scrunitizing spiritual energy.  

If not because of Alonzo's comfort , Xinn would have long since got a postpartum depression because of their babies' rejection to be seen.  

Xinn pursed his lips with watery eyes.  " Why don't they want to be seen? " 

Alonzo sighed . " Maybe they are shy . "

" What shy!? They don't even know what shyness is whenever they suck our spiritual energies . " 

" Just let them be , if they want it.  " 

Xinn scrunched his face as he sulked . " Bad babies.  " 

" There's no bad babies . " 

" I want to eat fruit salad , hubby . "

Alonzo immediately smiled . "Alright , hubby will make wife his favorite salad . " 

Alonzo happily stood up and run towards the kitchen . Xinn stared at the three eggs silently.  He rubbed them for a while then carefully put them one by one on his legs.  He was sitting in a lotus sitting position and he hugged all of them gently.  

Xinn is still leaking behind him , but fortunately , there are only a few ones left in his stomach . There's also stretchlines on his stomach and they felt so itchy that he wanted to peel them off completely from his stomach . 

---- Fifty Month , 15 , 1245 --- 

Xinn finally stopped having baby blues.  He sighed in relief as he doesn't really want to become so emotionally sensitive as to cry every single time he feels hurt.  

If Alonzo is a short tempered man he would have long since gotten full of his cries . Thankfully he had such  hubby , he's so understanding , gentle ( not in bed ) , patience and indulgent .

Time passed so quickly , Xinn and Alonzo noticed that the eggs has grown bigger in size.  

They could actually grow bigger!!! Xinn was shocked to learn of this . If he had not given birth of them at that time , would they grow bigger and bigger in his stomach until the fifth month? 

Then his stomach would have long since bust then!!! 

Xinn shivered then hugged Alonzo . Alonzo restrained his laughter then patted his wife's back.  

" They grow up because they are too small.  " 

Xinn stared at the eggs.  He thought of the women in his world where they gave birth to triplets.  Xinn immediately shivered , he doesn't want to give triplets with those kinds of belly size at all! He would die!!! 

Alonzo hugged two eggs , Xinn hugged the heart scaled egg.  They send their own spiritual energy inside and suddenly felt palpitations from the egg.  

" T-the babies kicked their eggs!!" Xinn shouted and touched the palpitating egg.  

Alonzo touched the two eggs in his arms and felt that they were breathing.  Oxygen passed through the scale outlines and Alonzo could feel that they were breathing . 

---- 

When Timothy returned to their tribe . He met his grandpa's stern eyes.  

Timothy immediately shivered and lowered his . " Grandpa Partriarch.  " .

Tudore put both of his hands on his waist and said sternly.  " It's already cold in the surroundings but you still keeps on visiting that little Sky of the Margay Tribe? " 

Timothy clenched the helm of his shirt and pursed his lips . " I am just playing there . " 

" Play? Don't we have little kids like Sky here? " 

" But I like Sky better " 

" Then , do you dislike your friends here? Don't you know that they are thinking that you are alienating them because you don't like them.  They are thinking that you have new friends outside.  " 

" I didn't say anything like that though.  "

" But they think so . " 

" ... " Little Timothy couldn't say anything. 

" Stop visiting there , it's already winter and it's cold outside . Sky will get sick if he keeps on playing with you in this kind of of cold temperature. "

Timothy pursed his lips then reluctantly nodded.  " Ok " 

Tudore sighed then patted the depressed little kid . " I heard that the mountain ruler's wife gave birth to snakelet eggs? " 

Timothy's eyes immediately brightened when it comes to Brother Xinn's topic.  

" Yes! And Witch Morgan said that they are as big as ostrich eggs!!! And there are three of them!!! " 

" Ostrich sized eggs? That's really big huh.  " 

Timothy nodded vigorously.  " Yeah yeah , Brother Xinn is so powerful.  " 

" No , it is the ruler who is capable . He could actually take good care of his female so much that the female gave him three eggs.  Hahaha that's good.  " 

Timothy immediately denied.  " No , it is brother Xinn who is amazing . He could kill exiled leader with a swish save the whole Margay Tribe from danger . " 

Tudore arc up his brows.  " Oh? There was such a thing? " Tudore didn't believe what Timothy said . 

" Yes!! Visit Margay Tribe sometimes then you will believe me . " 

Tudore visited the Margay Tribe that night although he was shivering from cold and visited his friends , Erion.  The two chatted about the incident and asked if they were now ok . 

Erion laughed and patted the fellow old partriarch as he responded they are now fine.  Tudore then asked about how they defeated the exiled Beastmen.  

Erion then explained to Tudore how it happened. When Tudore listened to their story , he doesn't have any choice but to believe it . 

So that female is really powerful.  

---- 

Xinn incubated the eggs and asked Alonzo.  " Hubby , when are they going to come out? " 

Alonzo cleaned the dust on to surface of the two eggs and said in a relaxed tone.  " Calm down , they will come out in a certain amount of time.  " 

Xinn bit his nails in frustration and said . " I'm getting kinda impatient here . I want to know their gender already.  " 

Alonzo stuck out his tongue at the frustrated Female and said teasingly . " They don't want to show you their gender because you're ugly.  " 

Xinn immediately exploded and threw a pillow to the snake's face . " Who's ugly!!! " 

That night when they were already sleeping . Xinn opened his eyes and secretly pinched his fat belly.  He's feeling a little insecured of his appearance these days . His stretch marks are so ugly , his tummy is chubby and even the wound in his rear still has not recovered . 

Although he knows that a woman giving birth in her private part is more painful that an anus which is already used to excreting dirt . He still bled during the delivery.  

Moreover , a real baby is bigger than an ostrich sized egg so his recovery should be faster and easier than a woman's recovery.  

Still , it's been so long since he and Alonzo copulated . He thought that what if Alonzo searches another female to copulate with because he is ugly and fatty? 

Moreover , it takes months for him to completely recover . His man could definitely not be able to endure such torture. 

Xinn pursed his lips in distress . He and his Alonzo's sex life . 

Ahhh , so sad . 

Xinn turned to his side and stared at his husband's sleeping face.  Alonzo is so handsome and manly. A strong Beastman and also hot and sexy.  If he ask a female to his mate , they will surely agree immediately. 

Xinn covered his lips. He is so ugly ... What should he do? 

12