Chapter 38
548 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

--- Fifth Month , 20 , 1245 ---- .

Early in the morning , Xinn woke up and started stretching his body.  He feels so stiff and hard. These days , he's been experiencing anxiety and nightmares.  Xinn was determined to change his body . 

The stretch marks!!! Begone!!! 

Xinn entered the bathroom then suddenly disappeared.  Xinn entered his space and looked around.  He scratched the back of his head . He forgot to tend to his cropland and poultry . Fortunately the forest behind the animal poultry had now started forming a natural ecosystem and food chain.  He doesn't have to personally take care of them.  

When he went to the larger sized poultry , he met the eyes of the red eyed chickens and poultry.  

" Sorry " Xinn wryly smiled then flashed a peace sign.  

Seeing the shameless expression of the space master , all the chicken made noises at him . Xinn laughed at them and immediately pulled the sack of feed at the back storage and started filling the feeder with large amount of feed.  

" Budget this ok? I may not visit the space regularly.  " 

The chickens irritatedly pecked at Xinn's hands . Xinn rolled his eyes then went to the cattle pen . Xinn faced the red eyed cows and oxen.  

" Sorry " 

Moooo!!!!!!! 

Xinn flinched in guiltiness. " Ok ok , I'm sorry for neglecting you guys.  " 

Once Xinn finished feeding them all . Xinn sighed in tiredness then turned to look at his mall . He ran towards it and entered . He immediately shivered when the cold Aircon penetrated his clothes . 

But at least it is not as cold as the outside . Xinn went to the third floor selling beauty products then looked at the varieties of cream in it.  Xinn frowned then looked at the pharmacy not too far away.  

" Ok , let's go to the Watsons Pharmacy.  " 

Xinn pushed the glass door of the pharmacy and then was welcomed shelves of beauty products and dental products. Xinn passed by them and went to the counter where most of the medicines where put.  He jumped over the counter and looked around the shelves behind . 

" Hmmm , there should be a stretch marks cream remover here.  " 

" Hmm? Fast results? Body M*rry , Stretch Marks and Sc*re Defense Cream. " 

Xinn picked up the box of cream and looked at the back of the box.  

" Fast results ... Will my stretch marks really disappear in two weeks? 

Xinn picked up another one.  " Bio Oil , Advanced Sili*one Sc*r Remover Gel , Med*rma Stretch Marks Therapy.  " 

Xinn scratched his cheeks in confusion.  " Ah whatever , I would just apply then alternatingly every night.  "

Xinn brought the creams and went to the warehouse to get a lemon , aloe vera , honey and some other herbs that are good at scar removal.  "

He then went to the hotel building and sat on a bed before applying the cream on his belly.  

--- 

Alonzo who was cooking in the kitchen suddenly noticed the disappearance of Xinn's breathing in the cave.  He looked around and left the kitchen. He looked at the living room and only saw their wrapped eggs . 

" Where is he? " Alonzo frowned then entered the bathroom . 

He stretched out his tongue to taste the scent Xinn left behind and immediately concluded that he was here when he disappeared . 

Where is he? 

Did he go to that space? 

Alonzo gripped the ladle in his hands . His mood immediately turned bad . He looked in front of the mirror and saw his hideous expression . He immediately calm down and restrained his violent emotions . 

Alonzo calmly went back to the kitchen to continue cooking. After he finished it , he went back to the bathroom to stare at the mirror with a blank expression while waiting for his female.  

As time passed by , his expression turned colder and dull . He stared mid-air and his golden slit eyes gradually turned red . 

On the mirror , Alonzo's clenched fist reflected in the mirror. Alonzo was restraining his fear and obsession for Xinn . 

When Xinn suddenly appeared in the bathroom , he still have the satisfied on his face after applying the cream . But when he looked up , he met Alonzo's calm and red eyes . 

Alonzo smiled at him and said in a seductive and gentle low voice . " Darling , you're back. " 

Xinn smiled at Alonzo . " Hmm " 

Alonzo extended his hands and caressed his cheeks.  " What did you do there? Hmm? " 

Xinn doesn't know why Alonzo's eyes turned red but he doesn't know what it means either.  He usually only see this whenever they were copulating . 

Red eyes ... It actually didn't mean lust. .. then what is it? 

Xinn answered and held Alonzo's arms . " I went to the mall to get a cream . " 

Alonzo nodded . " A cream . " 

Xinn nodded . " Hmm . " 

Alonzo stared at Xinn's face then smiled.  " I see " 

Xinn clapped his hands.  " Is the food all ready? " 

Alonzo put down his hand which now has bulging veins along the knuckles to the wrist and smiled gently. " Yes " 

Xinn immediately nodded . " Ok! Let's eat! " 

Xinn immediately went out of the bathroom and walked towards the kitchen.  Alonzo's red eyes followed Xinn's body , then slowly slid his tongue beneath the tip of his teeth then slowly followed Xinn .

Alonzo dragged a seat for Xinn then sat down beside his chair after Xinn took a seat.  

Xinn stared at the food in the table and immediately gave Alonzo a thumbs up . Alonzo bent his eyes as they narrowed like an amused gentleman , but he somehow exude an aura of a two faced hypocrite.   

Xinn asked Alonzo.  " Aren't you going to eat? " 

Alonzo arc up his brows then shook his head.  " I'm , good . I'll just watch you eat . " 

Xinn nodded.  " Ok . "

Alonzo bent his eyes into crescents again as he rested his cheeks on his fist with his elbow resting on the table . 

When Xinn lowered his head to eat. Alonzo extended his hand to push the obstructing hair to the back of Xinn's ear.  His hands then moved to the back of his nape and massaged it.  

Xinn was already used to this kind of movements and continued eating.  

" Darling , can you sit on my lap.  " Alonzo requested in his low voice.  

Xinn shivered and almost asked.  Why is it , daddy?

Xinn blushed then chewed with his bulging cheeks.  Alonzo gently wiped the rice from the corner of Xinn's lips then licked the tip of his finger that he just touched Xinn's . 

Xinn immediately blushed , the red eyed Alonzo really looks sexy and sensual. 

" Come on , darling , don't be shy.  " 

Xinn covered his red face and cursed , what's with this sugar daddy aura . 

Alonzo chuckled in his throat.  Then extended his hand to gently tugged at Xinn's clothes.  

" Ok ." Xinn put down his spoon then stood up.  He then sat on Alonzo's lap then fidgeted . 

Alonzo put his large hands on top of Xinn's head.  

" I see that you are depressed these past few days.  "

Xinn shook his head.  " No , I'm not. " 

" You can talk to your husband what is wrong , you know . " Alonzo sighed gently and stared at his female with his gentle red eyes . 

Xinn lowered his head.  Alonzo moved his hand on top of his head to the back of his neck.  He kneaded his nape the moved Xinn's jaw to face him.  

Alonzo moved the strands of Xinn's hair to the back of his ear and pinched his earlobe.  

" Darling , if you disappeared without my permission again . I don't know what to do anymore.  " 

Xinn flinched hearing Alonzo's cold voice.  

It sounds like a warning. 

Xinn thought to himself ... Oh my goodness I did something wrong again . 

Alonzo pinched Xinn's earlobe then leaned his face forward as he whispered at his ear. 

" I might hurt you if I lose control.  " 

Xinn moved his head and turned to look at Alonzo's red eyes . Only then did Xinn realized that the red eyes might indicate that he's losing control over his emotions . 

Alonzo's red slit eyes were glowing right now , like a yandere's eyes in his bad mood.  

Xinn inwardly felt thrilled inside . Alonzo ... Alonzo still loved him. He wouldn't be this angry if he doesn't care about him . 

" I won't enter the space again without telling you.  " 

Alonzo's brows arc up then the corner of his lips slowly raised.  " Good , that's good.  " 

Xinn pursed his lips , it seems that Alonzo's not in a good mood. 

What should he do? 

" Hubby ... Are you mad right now? " 

Alonzo arc up his brows then immediately bent his eyes into crescents.  " No ... I'm not mad at all ." 

Xinn's moved to his neck . " Then , why are you holding my neck as if you want to choke me? " 

" Choke? What choke? I can't bear to hurt you all . " 

Xinn's brows lifted up in realization . No wonder you hurt me during sex.  I see , you can't hurt me but you can drive me as if you're racing a car . 

No wonder he's so violent when doing sex ..  he doesn't want to hurt me at all . So he could only vent it in bed . 

Xinn moved his hands and cupped Alonzo's cheeks. " Don't be angry anymore , your golden eyes are prettier than the red one you know.  " 

" But I like red . " 

" I like gold the better.  " 

Alonzo's eyes bent then gradually turned gold. " Hahaha , I see , I see . Then gold it is.  " 

Xinn felt warm in his heart . Alonzo never disappointed him.  

Xinn felt aroused by such gentle husband. Unfortunately , he couldn't show Alonzo his ugly body.  

When Alonzo slid his hands to his back.  Xinn immediately flinched . 

Alonzo tilted his head in confusion.  " Why are you so surprised . " 

"A-ahh haha nothing . " 

Alonzo's eyes suddenly landed on the erect nipples that could be seen through Xinn's clothes . Alonzo moved his hands and pinched it.  

" Oww! " Xinn immediately arc his back forward and covered his chest.  

" Why are refusing me? " Alonzo frowned.  

Xinn blushed.  " It's ugly . " 

" What ugly , it's not ugly.  " 

" Hubby , we can't do that yet.  " 

Alonzo immediately stop then slap the bed in frustration . Xinn flinched then turned to look at the cracked table. 

Alonzo .. 

Is currently SEXUALLY FRUSTRATED . 

Xinn was about to stand up , but Alonzo held Xinn's waist . Alonzo narrowed his eyes at Xinn's nipple. 

" Let me suck it . " 

" No!!!! "

" Why?! "

" I can't! " 

" Why then? " 

" It's because the babies are cold now , we have to warm them up.  " 

Alonzo clicked his tongue.  " Ignore them , they have a lot of spiritual energy in them.  " 

Xinn moved his eyes around.  " Aaahmm ... I still have to change my napkin . " 

Alonzo tapped his fingers at the table and said coldly. 

" As far as I know , you have long since stopped discharging those blood. " 

Xinn gulped then gripped the helm of his clothes.  

" Only a little bit ok? " Xinn showed him his forefinger and thumb . 

Alonzo felt amused then chuckled . " ok.  " 

Xinn nodded then was about to pull down his collar but Alonzo moved his hands to the helm of his clothes.  

Xinn widened his eyes and shouted no!! " 

Alonzo frowned again . " Why? "

" There's ugly stetchmarks on my belly . " 

" I don't care . " 

" But they are so ugly . " 

" I don't care! " 

Xinn sobbed.  " Why can't you listen to me ... I said it's ugly . " 

Alonzo stopped then sighed , his heart almost stopped beating from the turbulent emotions clotting the blood in his heart . 

" Ok , let's stop for now ... But once you healed your wounds ... Let's mate again . " 

Xinn flinched .. he then thought to himself. 

I will surely be devoured whole by this handsome man by then .

11