Chapter 39
607 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Dry Smut ahead --- dry Smut means , it's not penetrative.  ( I feel like the smut wasn't done good .... (0__0 my skills deteriorated . ) 

--- Fifth Month , 28 , 1245 ----

Xinn lowered his head as he sent spiritual energy to his three snakelets eggs.  He could feel a pair of burning eyes staring at his body as if they want to lase a hole on his back . 

Xinn put down the eggs back to the nest of fabric bundles then irritatedly stared back at his husband.  

" What are you staring at?!! " 

Alonzo turned his head away as if he never stared at him. Xinn sighed then turned to look at the outside . The whole forest was now covered in white. The sky is also cloudy and dark.  

Xinn lied down on the bed mattress and patted the surface of his snakelet eggs . Alonzo crawled to bed and hugged Xinn into his embrace. 

" Ignore them and let's make love . "Alonzo sniffed Xinn's neck and grazed his fangs on his neck . 

The perverted man started seducing the female again. 

" I'm still wounded down there , hubby . " Xinn yawned then hugged the eggs into his embrace.  

Alonzo's hands suddenly crawled from Xinn's waist down to his thigh.  He then said in his seductive , magnetic villainous voice. " I can also use your thigh if your rear is not available . " 

Xinn rolled his eyes and slapped the naughty hands on his thigh.  " Go away , you ruthless pervert.  "

Alonzo was not offended and just chuckled.  Xinn secretly touched his chest and thought to himself that his naive snake man has really disappeared . He was usually the one who seduces first , yet look what is happening right now . The one who's sexually frustrated is the very same snake who was formerly naive and restrained . 

The longer their relationship goes , the more this snake showed his true colors to him. 

Alonzo sniffed Xinn's nape and whinned.  " Darling , I want it . " 

" Go sleep ." Xinn coldly ordered.  

Xinn turned his head to the back and met Alonzo's pouting lips . Xinn's throat secretly moved up and down then immediately turned his head back to cover up his bashfulness.  

" Darling , you're torturing me.  " 

" I'm not "

Alonzo whinned again.  " Darling. ... You're so bad . " 

" I know . " 

" You don't really want to let me inside you? "

" No ... Go to sleep . " 

Alonzo felt a pang of hurt in his heart.  " You don't love me anymore? " 

Oh god ... This daily dose of cringeyness.  Xinn massaged his aching head then decided to ignore the perverted snake . 

Alonzo bit his lip and sat up . Xinn who is closing his eyes arc up his brows . Xinn heard a sound of Alonzo leaving the bed.  

Xinn waited for a while then suddenly heard the cave's door which seems to have been opened and closed . 

Xinn's eyes immediately opened in anger.  

- you dared to go out in the middle of winter.--- 

--- 

Alonzo went out and looked up to sky . He then lowered his head when he only see rains of snow particles . He went under a tree and crouched down to cool off his hot lower half . He sighed , he regretted having a baby too early.  

If Xinn was not wounded , they could have copulated a lot of times but he was too impatient . 

He actually does not regret that Xinn got pregnant , he regretted not having done it with Xinn a lot of times before the babies got out . 

Alonzo thought to himself.  What herbs could quicken a wound's recovery ? 

Alonzo sighed again , he could have count how many times he did this action.  

Oh , beast god ... Let me go wild for once in this month.  I have not done copulation for a very long time and it makes me feel sexually frustrated. 

Alonzo crouched down pitifully under the tree . When Xinn exited the cave , he saw this scene.  Xinn pursed his lips and felt a pang of hurt for Alonzo . He really admired Alonzo for being able to restrain his frustration , because if he did not , there's a possibility that he may get violent and force him to the bed which leads to rape.  

Maybe it was wrong for him to ignore Alonzo's needs.  Xinn scratched the back of his head . Alonzo is his very first boyfriend and he was unfamiliar with this kind of situation.  He couldn't cope up with Alonzo's change of actions or behaviors but the more he encountered this kind of situation . His admiration towards Alonzo's mature mentality rose up . 

When he was pregnant , his mood swings were extreme and if anyone was in Alonzo's shoes , they will surely stop the relationship out of impatience. Alonzo is very patient and understanding . 

He would do whatever he wants and whenever he gets emotionally irritated , Alonzo won't shout back at him.  

Now when Alonzo is having difficulties in his control over his sex drive . He couldn't even fulfill his desire ? He even rejected his request and hurt his feelings.  

Xinn moved and walked forward.  He crouched down in front of Alonzo and brought Alonzo's head to his chest . Alonzo drowsily woke up and felt a warm body embracing him. Alonzo hummed in comfort and hugged Xinn back . 

" I'm sorry " Xinn said

Alonzo shook his head.  " It's nothing , you don't have to feel sorry.  "

Xinn cupped Alonzo's cold cheeks and pecked his lips.  " Hubby , let's go back ." 

Alonzo pouted in frustration , he really wants to do it now . 

Xinn kissed Alonzo's pouted lips then suddenly entered his tongue . Alonzo's eyes widened then opened his mouth to meet Xinn's.  

What is Xinn doing , provoking me with his sexual acts.  

Alonzo hummed then moved his cold hands around the back of the female's head.  He deepened their kiss and moved hungrily. The way Alonzo moved was different to how they usually kiss in a slow motion.  

It was as if he wanted to devour Xinn and never let him have the time to breathe. Xinn whinned and experience the difficulty of breathing.  Alonzo's kiss was so domineering and forcefully that even his lips were grazed by Alonzo's fangs . 

Alonzo gripped Xinn's jaws and pinched his mouth open as he sweeped his tongue over Xinn's teeth.  He entangled his tongue and sucked on it greedily.  

Suddenly , the two people disappeared in the shadow of the tree . 

The two reappeared within the cave , and Xinn was pushed unto the bed mattress. Alonzo stopped and panted , Xinn's face now had a red hue in it . His lips were bloody red and swollen but he only looked attractive to behold in Alonzo's eyes.  

" Oh god , how can you do this to me darling. " 

Xinn laughed at Alonzo's reaction and wiped the blood in his lips . 

" I'm coaxing you , you look so depressed under the tree you know . " 

Alonzo sat on the bed and touched his temple.  " I was just cooling off my length but you provoked it again when it was finally inactive . " 

Xinn stared at Alonzo then pecked his lips.  Alonzo immediately shut up then stared blankly at Xinn.  Xinn smiled then pouted . Alonzo pouted then pecked their lips together. 

*Chu 

Alonzo cupped Xinn's cheeks then watched as Xinn pouted his lips again.  Alonzo the pecked his lips.  Xinn pouted again then they kissed again . 

Xinn chuckled at their childish acts . Alonzo couldn't help smiling too. 

" Hey , hubby " 

" Hmm? "

Xinn pouted his lips . Alonzo immediately pinched Xinn's lips then pointed at his forehead before pushing it softly.  Xinn didn't get angry and continued pouting his lips , provoking the perverted snake to kiss.  

Alonzo sighed then lied down on his back.  " Let's sleep.  " 

Xinn crawled and hovered over Alonzo before laying down on his stomach on top of Alonzo.  Alonzo wrapped his arms around Xinn's waist and rested his chin on top of the female's head.  

Xinn tilted his head and kissed Alonzo's jaw.  Alonzo closed his eyes and ignored Xinn's kisses . The situation between the two of them overturned.  The one who's seducing another is now Xinn , but the one who ignored the other's seduction is now Alonzo .

Xinn burried his head in the nook of the snake's neck . 

* Chu 

Xinn kissed the side of Alonzo's neck then moved his head to kiss Alonzo's Adams apple.  Alonzo felt Xinn's warm lips sucking his Adams apple and subconsciously gulped.  Xinn lips followed after it.  

Xinn laughed at the movements of the handsome man's Adams apple and pecked on it again. 

Alonzo thought to himself and started chanting.  - Think of Darkness , and in the darkness , there's unknown and in the unknown , there's nothingness.  Into the unknown .... Into the unknown ... - 

In the darkness there's a seductive female , sucking his length ... 

Alonzo immediately opened his mouth when his chants started changing. When he opened his eyes , he immediately heard the sound of sucking on his lower half.  

Alonzo propped himself up and looked down . There he saw his female licking his length from top to bottom . Xinn's warm lips then opened and accommodated his length inside.  The soft tongue inside moved and slid over the veins of his length . The tip of length on the other hand hit the roof of his warm mouth . 

Alonzo started sweating as his adams apple moved up and down from the pleasure . 

Xinn's eyes suddenly moved up and met the glowing golden eyes of the green haired man . Xinn's tongue moved and licked his tip.  Alonzo's eyes immediately narrowed and stared back at the provocative female.  

*Slurp 

Alonzo drew a sharp breathe then habitually comb his hair to the back of his head.  He closed his eyes then lied down again as he savored the female's service. 

He wished it was Xinn's rear . He wanted to ram , move inward and go wild.  

Xinn sat up then sat on Alonzo's abdomen.  Alonzo's eyelashes suddenly moved as if he was imagining something wild behind his mind . 

He slowly opened his eyes and looked at the bewitching female on top of him.  Alonzo extended his hand and touched Xinn's waist . When he slid his hands inside , Xinn shyly stopped his hands.  

Alonzo stared at Xinn's face then suddenly smiled . He then quickly lifted up the helm of the female's clothes and pushed the female unto the bed.  

The female cried out in surprise . Alonzo moved the clothes up over his head and restricted his hands.  Alonzo looked at Xinn's belly and saw faint stretch marks on it . 

" You are depressed over this thing? " 

Xinn blushed then closed his eyes , afraid of seeing his man's reaction.  Alonzo touched the female's warm stomach.  " Do you really think I will dislike you because of your flaws? It doesn't matter to me if you have such flaws on your body , Xinn.  " 

Alonzo moved down and kissed Xinn's stretch marks.  " This flaw that you think is ugly , is the sign that we made love together and produced several babies as the result of it.  You don't have to be so shy.  " 

Alonzo rubbed the tip of his nose on his belly and grazed his fangs along the lines of the marks.  Xinn's body heaved up and down from breathlessness . His body was exposed to the air and his nipples are now standing erect from arousal . 

When the cold air passed by , Xinn shivered and moan.  He wants Alonzo to suck and play with it.  

" Hubby~ " Xinn called out.  

Alonzo hummed in response . 

Xinn wriggled his body and arc his back and stick out his chest outward . " Please " 

Alonzo stared at the sensitive , red nipples . His eyes narrowed and felt his throat turning dry. Alonzo slowly leaned down and started sucking Xinn's nipples.  When Alonzo's warm tongue slid over the tip of it , Xinn shivered from the pleasure . 

Xinn opened his legs and wrapped it around Alonzo's waist . Xinn felt itchy , he wanted to be pounded there . He wanted to be played on the chest , he wanted to be kissed vigorously , he wanted Alonzo to leave marks on his body.  Everything , he wanted Alonzo to play with his body. 

He wants to offer his body to Alonzo and let him enjoy his sexual desire to his content . 

But he was wounded down there , Alonzo is not the only one who was frustrated.  

Xinn pulled away from Alonzo's restrain and moved away from Alonzo's body. Alonzo confusedly looked at him.  Xinn pulled Alonzo's hands and turned his back as he aimed his rear on Alonzo's lower half . 

He slowly knelt down and supported himself on top of the coffee table . 

" Pound on me ... Immediately.  " 

Alonzo was pulled over the female's back as Xinn patted his thigh.  

Alonzo stared silently at their body parts and slowly grinded.  The friction of his movements when he rubbed his length despite Xinn's lower half still wearing a pants on made him groan in pleasure.  

Alonzo layed on top of Xinn's back and started humping on his rear.  Xinn's body was pushed forward when Alonzo thrusts , the female's length rubbed on the surface of the glass coffee table causing him to moan softly.  

Alonzo bit the back of Xinn's nape and started leaving hickeys on him as he rubbed his lower half to Xinn's rear.  

And as he thrusts forward , their movements created slapping sounds which is not too far from the sounds of them making out for real.  

During the cold season , the two of them was burning hot from the session they made . Two shadows of men copulating casts on the blank wall beside them.  The female was weakly lying on the table while the snake beastman was leaving his traces of the females back while motioning his hips inward .

The female moaned in pleasure while the top groaned in restraint . Alonzo stopped and suddenly gripped his length to rub the tip between the buttocks , the tip touched the rough surface of the pants but Alonzo felt pleasure from doing it . 

Alonzo kneaded Xinn's butt and licked his dry lips from arousal . He pulled Xinn to face him and let him lie on top of the table . Xinn panted and covered his swollen naked upper body as Alonzo spread his legs wide . 

Xinn whinned and felt embarrassed . 

Alonzo chuckled at his females reaction . He started pounding his hips on Xinn's buttocks and everytime he pounds , Xinn felt his prostrate vibrating from the impact . 

Xinn arc up his long neck and gulped . " Ngggh~ "he moaned and gripped his own length . 

Alonzo leaned over and thrust as he enveloped Xinn's opened mouth with his own lips . He extended his tongue and licked the female's sensual lower lip. 

--- 

Alonzo contently hugged his weak female ok the bed.  His length is still rubbing his female's length but he had already released one time and is content enough with what they did. 

----

One month passed just like that , they occasionally fight sometimes but it was never intense.  

--- 

Sixth Month , 10 , 1245 --- 

The fall ended pretty early and the winter started pretty early . The time may have passed so quickly , for the small family in the cave , it's too slow. Especially for the expectant female father and father who were waiting for the hatching of the three eggs . 

In order to removed the perverted thoughts off his mind . Alonzo decided to meditate and continue to absorb the remaining spiritual energy in the essence core . 

The couple was in the middle of cultivating when they suddenly felt a commotion over them.  Xinn and Alonzo opened their eyes simultaneously and stood up . They then opened the door to their cave and looked outside.  

When Alonzo looked outside , he saw a familiar man standing over the plain snow . His eyes narrowed dangerously and the hand holding the door frame tightened . 

Xinn looked outside and suddenly saw a familiar red hair . 

" Heh? Isn't that the red haired man you fought before? " 

Alonzo subconsciously wanted to protect his female and wrapped his hands around Xinn's waist . 

" What is he doing here in the middle of cold season? " Asked Xinn . 

The red haired man jumped over their fence and suddenly shouted . " I am here to challenge you again.  I want your female . " 

Hearing the tiger's words , Alonzo's eyes immediately turned red from anger . 

11