Chapter 40
593 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Author : Oh My god , it's already 40?!!! Hahaha I'm so happy . 

--- Sixth Month , 10 , 1245 ---

When Xinn heard the man's tone. He frowned and turned to his husband . " What did he say? " 

Alonzo's face darkened in bad mood and answered . " He wants to challenge me and snatch you away . " 

Xinn laughed when he heard what Alonzo said.  " Snatch me from you? Does he even know I already gave birth to your children? " 

Hearing what the female said , Alonzo's immediately turned good . Alonzo nodded in agreement.  " That's right , he couldn't even understand you . He's not good for you . " 

Seeing the smug look on the handsome man's face . Xinn chuckled then patted the man's back . " Go ahead and defeat him my man , don't let me down . " 

Alonzo immediately nodded and his face turned serious . Alonzo walked forward and bypassed the red haired man to exit the front yard . The front yard isn't a good location for battling . Ralph himself also know this so he followed after him , but he still turned to look behind and saw the female watching at them while leaning his shoulder on the frame of the cave entrance . 

The last time he saw the female , it was when he thought he died within the arms of the snake with bloody lips . When he woke up again , his body was full of wounds and he was having a strong fever . He couldn't get up and his bones were broken. He hated that snake for killing the female , but when he came back . He met the Margay Tribe . 

Only then did he learn that the female is still alive and they even have egg already . Ralph was unwilling , he originally wanted to take back the female but the snake obstructed him . 

That snake must have forced himself on the female , he couldn't be left behind under the snake's costudy or the female would suffer! 

Ralph followed the snake to the mid part of the forest with a determined expression . 

Alonzo suddenly stopped and turned to face the red haired man as he crossed his arms.  " You don't have the chance to get my female , Tiger.  "

Ralph narrowed his eyes in disgust . " You forced yourself on him right? You raped him , that's what snakes usually do to females. You serpents would always force yourselves on unwilling females . " 

" That's not true . " Alonzo clenched his fist. 

That's right , there's an infamy against the reputation of their bloodline . One of their predecessors was in love with a beautiful female . But the female was the possession of a Lion Beastman . Their predecessor doesn't want to give up on the female and wanted to snatch the female away . 

That was the start of the history of homme fatale and as the female caused the war between two tribes.  The Lion Tribe might have won the battle but their predecessor won the war.  

As he already impregnated the female while the Lion was in the middle of mobilizing the warrior Beastmen . 

One of the reason why he couldn't get himself a female was because of the infamy that was caused by their predecessor . 

Ralph pointed at Alonzo . " You guys are cruel , that female was obviously running away from you but you dared to hurt him and force yourself on him?!"

" Who said I forced my self on my wife?!!! " 

Ralph got speechless . He stared at the red eyes snake and suddenly realized that the aura the snake exuded was different from what he could remember . 

A faint shadow suddenly loomed over him . Ralph looked up and widened his eyes by the size the Python had grown into.  

The reason why Alonzo no longer transformed into his Python form these past few months was because of his size . His size has now reached almost half the original size of their ancestors . 

The giant python exposed his forked tongue and hissed at the tiger.  Ralph gritted his teeth and transformed into his tiger form . 

When the red haired man transformed into his tiger form , he immediately pounced into the python and bit his scale . Alonzo suddenly moved and slithered quickly before suddenly lifting up his tail before slamming it down on the ground . 

The force created a mini earthquake and the tiger began leaking out blood from the mouth.  

The python hissed at the tiger and said to the tiger.  " He is mine , don't dare covet what's mine.  " 

The tiger transformed back to his naked human form and coughed out blood.  When he looked up to the humongous snake , he thought to himself , just like that? I was defeated just like that? 

Just how did the snake grow to such degree in a very short amount of time? 

Ralph doesn't want to believe it . 

The snake must have done something wrong and victimized innocent people in order to achieve such size . 

Alonzo bit the neck of the man and applied force in it.  Ralph closed his eyes and entered eternal slumber . Alonzo stared at the dead man coldly and snorted . He already gave the man the second chance to survival but he courted death by coming back again.  

It's not his fault if he becomes ruthless . Snakes are originally apathetic . They preyed on the weak and they are preyed if they are weak . There's no moral grounds in the primitive world and it was originally dangerous and ugly . 

Alonzo almost forgot what is the real face of his world . 

--- 

Xinn was sending spiritual energy into his eggs when the door to the cave suddenly opened . 

Xinn opened his mouth and ordered . " Take a warm bath and brush your teeth . " 

Alonzo subconsciously wiped his bloody mouth and nodded . He then entered the bathroom to take a bath .

Xinn stood up and went to the bedroom to get Alonzo a change of clothes . He then stepped out and knocked the door to the bathroom.  

Alonzo opened the door with wet hair . Xinn pecked Alonzo's cheeks before handing him the clothes . Alonzo smiled then recieved the clothes , his cold hands touched Xinn's hands as he pulled the clothes .

Xinn stared at his hands and the door slowly closed.  Xinn immediately flashed a bright smile and kissed the back of his hand which was grazed by Alonzo's hands before happily trotting back to the living room and pounced on the soft bed before hugging his golden green eggs . 

" Do you know babies , I still feel butterflies in my stomach whenever me and your daddy's skin touch " Xinn talked to the three eggs as he stroked the surface of the eggshells with his fingertips .

Xinn happily closed his eyes and went into his dream world . 

--- 

When Xinn woke up , he suddenly found himself in a room  . 

Xinn arc up his brows in confusion . He turned around and suddenly flinched in surprise when he saw another version of himself on top of a bed hugging his own knees . 

Xinn tilted his head in confusion and looked around . It is a modern style room with a king sized bed and a luxurious looking lamp at the side. The floor was covered with soft fur carpet and when he stepped on it , he felt like he was stepping on the clouds . 

Who owned this room? 

The Xinn ver. number two is currently hugging his own knees and his short hair is now in a mess . He was hugging his own white quilt and it seems that he's depressed . 

Xinn snorted to his own self. What are you depressed about meyn?!! 

The answer didn't make him wait long as the door suddenly opened . When he turned around , Xinn's face immediately blushed to a terrifying degree . 

Oh my god! 

Hahaha , oh my goodness!!! 

Xinn knelt down on the ground and kowtowed happily . 

Look at him everyone!!! 

The version number two of his very own husband!!!

The Alonzo Mafia Version , sugar daddy of the Xinn beggar Version . 

Oh my god , have i crossed to a parallel world? 

Xinn couldn't contain his smile from rising up . He immediately run towards his husband . 

Alonzo has his green hair dyed in black . The hairstyle was slicked to the back , exposing a dashing forehead. His eyebrows now looked distinct without the hairs obstruction and his eyes immediately shaped into heart shaped when he saw such a domineering version of his husband . 

The man flashed a sweet smile to the depressed version of himself and sat on the edge of the bed and put his palm on the mattress as he looked at the curled man .

" Have you eaten? " A gentle voice rang out . 

The version two of himself shook his head . " I don't want to eat your food . " 

The Alonzo number two didn't get mad and just touched the poor Xinn's shoulder.  " Why? "

" I'm afraid it has poison . " 

Xinn standing behind the Alonzo Mafia Version immediately sprayed the water he was drinking . 

Alonzo narrowed his eyes and asked.  " Wife ... Do you really think I am that kind of man? " 

" Why do you have to fight me this way? Xinn , we already have children , why do you always keep on refusing me.  Am I really that type of a bad person in your eyes" 

The short haired Xinn lifted his face and stared back at the short haired Alonzo. " No ... I believe in them , because I can feel it from the aura you exuded that you are a hypocrite." 

Alonzo froze up in shock and the hand he is using to touch Xinn's shoulder subconsciously tightened.  

" Ngggh! " Xinn groaned and moved his shoulder away.  

" Hypocrite? " Alonzo tilted his head in confusion . " What are you talking about? " 

Xinn crawled on the bed and stared at the drama between them . He was about to reprimand the Second Xinn when he suddenly noticed a bruise around Second Xinn's wrist. 

A palm trace around the wrist . The version of himself there is so thin and looked rather malnourished . 

Just what happened to him? 

Xinn leaned over and stared closely at his other self's wrist and scrunched his face.  Who abused his second self? 

Alonzo slick back his hair with his hands and licked his lower lip . " Ok , I'm hipocrite for whatever you want to see me as , but eat your food now.  " 

" No! " 

" For Pete's sake , Don't make me mad! Xinn! " 

Xinn flinched and hugged his knees tighter. Alonzo was about to grip Xinn's jaws when the door suddenly knocked.  

" Daddy! Father! " There varying voices suddenly rang out.  

Alonzo stopped his movements and coldly glanced at the man before opening the door.  The man's face immediately turned gentle as he crouched down. " Yes , babies? " 

Three toddlers peeked inside and stared at the shaking man at the bed before turning to their father.  

One cute curly haired baby stepped forward and fidgeted with his two forefingertips touching together. " Father , are you fighting with daddy again? " 

The identical faced boys behind pursed their lips . The atmosphere suddenly tensed up hearing such question.  

Xinn beside the second Xinn expressed a surprised expression. His eyes landed on the three toddlers facing the second version of Alonzo.  

Three babies ... The three eggs . 

Would they also look like that once they grow up? 

Alonzo smiled and patted the cute baby's head and said gently . " No , not at all . We're having our sweet time together . We're going to make another baby after all . " 

The three babies' eyes immediately sparkled . " Really? " Their milky voices simultaneously rang together.

Alonzo chuckled . " Of course , of course.  " 

" Then then , we won't disturb your love moments anymore. " The first baby said then pulled his two brothers outside . 

" Bye bye , father , bye bye daddy! " The three babies waved goodbye to the two men then happily trotted outside . 

Xinn beside the second Xinn touched his chest as he teared up . 

His eggs outside would look like that once they grow up? 

Alonzo closed the door and slowly turned his back to the door and faced Xinn . 

He loosened his tie and licked his lower lip before saying . " Ok , since I said that we're going to make another baby . Then let's make another one.  " 

Xinn immediately shouted.  " No!!! I don't want to bear your child again!! It's already enough that you I accidentally gave birth to them after I met you at the gay bar! " 

" Ok , calm down honey . Why are you so adamant about me being your husband? We're already married for Pete's sake.  " 

Xinn gritted his teeth and glared at Alonzo.  " I don't love you , I never loved you . Why don't you just sign the divorce agreement! " 

" Divorce!!? " Alonzo's face immediately darkened.  " There's no such thing as Divorce! We will never separate in this lifetime Xinn , you are mine!!! " .

Xinn watching them at the sidelines clapped his hands in admiration.  

Wow! Good drama.  

Go second version Xinn , provoke him and roll in the sheets . 

Alonzo's dark expression immediately returned to normal as he softened his face again . " Alright , you know what . Just eat your meal to fill up your empty stomach. You had never eaten a single spoon of food for a whole week . Do you really despise me that much? " 

Xinn clenched his fist and started sobbing . " I am disgusted with you , you ... You are a demon!!! How could you do that to Ralph's family? Ralph never did something wrong!!! Do you remember what you did?!!! You pushed their family to bankruptcy and killed Ralph in a car accident. Do you really think I could stomach being with such kind of evil man like you?!!! " 

Xinn's expression froze when he heard his second self's word.  

" You don't understand why I did that , Xinn . He wants to steal you from me!! " 

" I was never yours from the very beginning!! " Xinn shouted back . 

" You drugged me , right? That's what Ralph told me . You drugged and r*ped me!!! Alonzo!! " 

Alonzo's face froze hearing his words . " And ..." 

He gulped as his eyes flashed a trace of hurt and pain . " And you believed him? " 

Xinn's red rimmed eyes stared at Alonzo's face.  He suddenly hesitated . He lowered his face not daring to look at his expression . 

Xinn looked in disbelief at his second self.  

Oh boy ... You guys already have three chickitings and you still refuse such handsome man?!!! ( chicks or babies/ kids ) 

The hell is wrong with your eyes second self!!! 

Alonzo's eyes turned red in anger.  " You want to know what real r*pe is? " 

Xinn suddenly flinched.  

" You think I schemed you?  " 

Alonzo loosened his tie and unfastened his bottoms . " Let me show you what real r*pe is . " 

Oh my god , Xinn wished he was the one in second Xinn's place.  

Then Xinn enjoyed the live p*rn with himself as the main character . 

Alonzo suddenly pushed Xinn on the bed and started destroying Xinn's clothes.  

Xinn watching at the side whistled at the scene and narrowed his eyes at the tensed atmosphere.  

But then Xinn suddenly woke up from his stupidity and remembered that his version in this dream is unwilling . 

Naturally , it is *ape . 

Ok ok , " Ok guys , stop what you are doing right now. " 

Suddenly , the two versions stopped and widened their eyes when they heard a familiar voice. Alonzo turned his head to the side and saw a familiar looking face . 

Xinn stared back at the mafia version Alonzo then clicked his tongue at his handsomeness . 

Xinn then turned his eyes at his second version and clicked his tongue seeing his own self naked . He extended his hands and put his hand on top of second Xinn's head . 

Xinn shared his own memory with his own version of Alonzo and let his stupid second version see how peaceful his life is with his own version of Alonzo . 

He also didn't forget to share his memory with the second version Alonzo . 

Xinn never knew , that what he did change the life of his parallel self forever . 

In the future , the second version saw himself in the primitive world , living a peaceful and loving life with the snake Alonzo . 

He saw himself interacting with the snake and discovered the other side of the snake . He was naive , gentle and patient . The second Xinn then remembered that it is indeed the same as his own version of Alonzo . 

However , because he was unwilling and does not believe in Alonzo . 

Their relationship hit rock bottom and their children suffered from it . 

When second Xinn woke up again.  He began blushing furiously when he saw Alonzo's handsome face and hot body.  

Xinn at the side looked speechlessly at his own self and thought he must have shared his own personality with him too . 

Alonzo on the other hand also became shy then suddenly hugged the second Xinn.  " Ok .. I'm sorry for treating you roughly . Can you eat now? " 

Second Xinn fidgeted then nodded.  Alonzo then carried the second Xinn in a prince's carry and walked to the sofa and let him sat on his own lap . 

Xinn watched in jealousy as he bit the quilt with red rimmed eyes . 

Look at the mafia version Alonzo , feeding the sickly beauty with such gentle eyes . It is so rare for him to witness a different point of view . 

He must cherished this before he wakes up.  

Then his vision suddenly blacked out

--- 

Back to reality --

" Xinn , Xinn , Xinn!!!! " 

" Ugggh " Xinn groaned when he felt his body being shaken by a pair of large rough hands.  

When he opened his eyes , he met a pair of red slit eyes . 

Xinn immediately felt excited , is it time for Smut time?

13