Chapter 43
532 0 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Three munites , ok , two munites and three minutes.  That's the time difference between the three.  Xinn immediately wrote it down while cradling the third child.  

Alonzo finally arrived and brought three basins into the living room . Xinn put down the pen and lifted the third child into the first basin.  He slowly dipped down the child covered with liquids from the egg and slowly poured water over his skin.  Alonzo did the same to the eldest and imitated Xinn's half baked skills.  

Xinn wore a very bright smile as he touched the delicate skin of his baby . 

Ahhh , this is bliss . 

Xinn slowly massaged the head of the baby and removed the dried liquid over his head.  After cleaning the third child , he wrapped him softly with a blue towel and put him down beside the second.  .

He then lifted the second and started cleaning him . 

" After you clean the eldest, take out the cotton side tie long sleeve , pajama , bonnet , socks and gloves for new born baby in the cart . " 

They originally wanted to wash the clothes first , but it seems that it couldn't wait . Well , their babies should be healthy and strong.  A little bit of germs shouldn't be that dangerous to them. 

Alonzo nodded then started putting on clothes on the eldest.  

" Oh my goodness , be gentle! " Xinn immediately reprimanded the snake.  

" Ok , you wash this baby and I'll put the clothes on the baby.  " 

Alonzo slowly put down the delicate arm of the eldest then recieved the wet second.  Xinn crawled to the eldest child then looked at the closed eyes of the baby.  

" Hello , eldest~ " Xinn called out softly and slowly lifted up the arm of the baby and pushed his side slightly.  

He then layed the open area of the cotton clothes and layed the baby back on his back . He then pushed the other side of the baby and slowly pulled the clothes.  Lifting up the arm of the eldest , he slowly put on the clothes and sighed in relief when he finally the knot on the side.  

Putting on the pajamas was easier , he just have to insert the baby's little toes inside the pajama and them pulled them up , it's done.  

He then did the same thing to the second , while Alonzo immitated him with the third child.  

After they finished , Xinn wiped his sweat and sighed . 

" I'm kinda tired " Xinn said and stood up weakly to get a cup of water.  

" Hubby! You want water? " 

Alonzo nodded while staring at the three sleeping babies in silence . 

He couldn't believe it ... 

They have babies now . 

Alonzo slightly poked the youngest child , then the child groaned slightly then went back to sleep.  Xinn crawled back beside Alonzo then stared at the three babies.  

When they were cleaning the babies , the two immediately learned of the babies' gender.  The eldest one have a higher temperature , he's a female . 

The last two babies however are Beastmen , their skin feels cold just like Alonzo and their private parts also have scales in it . When Xinn slightly lifted the scale , he saw two litt tintins inside and laughed. 

He have one female baby and two Beastman babies . 

" I feel so blessed.  " Xinn said with a smile.  

Alonzo couldn't help smiling too and nodded . " Me too.  " 

When the triplets grow up in the future , the two little Beastmen have to protect their eldest female brother from anyone who would dare to covet the eldest.  

Thinking of this , Xinn smiled and caressed the cheeks of the eldest . 

" What should we name them? " Xinn leaned on Alonzo's shoulder and played with Alonzo's large hands.  

Alonzo cupped Xinn's hands and thought for a moment.  

Alonzo pointed at their eldest and said.  " He sall be called , Shawn , and it means Gift from the God.  " 

Hearing that , Xinn immediately agreed and wrote down on in small notebook. 

Alonzo then pointed at the second , " The second baby shall be called , Valen ... and it means Powerful Ruler.  " 

Xinn immediately clapped and nodded.  " Good name , good name . " 

Alonzo then pointed at the third child.  " He shall be called Caelan , people of victory.  " 

Xinn pointed at the first baby. " Shawn " 

The second baby.  " Valen "

The third baby.  " Caelan.  " 

Alonzo nodded and smiled.  

Xinn immediately nodded. " Those names are good to hear.  " 

" Right? " Alonzo nodded.  

" Right " 

--- 

That night , Xinn and Alonzo didn't sleep together but instead guarded the three babies on each side of the bed . 

Xinn beside the eldest and Alonzo beside the youngest.  Xinn and Alonzo's hands on the other hand touched the second's shoulder and waist trying to let him feel that they are near to them . 

When Xinn and Alonzo hugged their own babies , they couldn't believe that three babies were added to their family . 

Are they really real? 

Is this a dream? 

They couldn't believe this is Reality because they feel a bit unfamiliar with the three babies' presences.  

However , in the middle of the night . Xinn faced a very big hurdle in his life.  

The babies , simultaneously woke up crying for milk . However , it's not suitable if newborn infants are fed fortified cow milk as all doctors recommend that babies should be fed with breast milk . 

Where can he find breast milk in this world devoid of woman!!!!!!! 

Xinn was horrified about the thought of breastfeeding these three greedy guys . 

Alonzo woke up from his sleep and patted the crying youngest. " Darling , you should feed them breast milk already.  " 

Xinn trembled in fear.  " B-but I don't have any breast milk . " 

Alonzo yawned then continued patting the youngest's back as he answered.  " You have it , you just don't realize it . " 

Xinn shook his head in indenial.  Alonzo stared silently at his liar wife then extended his hand to pinch his nipple.  

There's no milk that came out , Alonzo sat up then crawled to Xinn's side before squeezing Xinn's chest.  Xinn immediately blushed furiously and covered his face from shyness , after a few more squeeze , milk dropped down from his nipples and wetted his pajama. Xinn peeked out and suddenly saw Alonzo lunging down to his nipple and started sucking .

He immediately widened his eyes and pushed his head away.  .

" You fool! That's for the babies . " 

Alonzo licked his lower lip then contentedly crawled back beside the youngest.  " I am just trying it if the flow of milk is fast . " 

Although Xinn's chest is indeed a bit suppler than normal man's chest , he couldn't accept that he have to breastfeed babies like a woman . 

Xinn reluctantly lifted up the helm of his clothes , pinched his nipples then inserted it to his eldest son's mouth . 

The baby instinctively started sucking and immediately calmed down . 

Xinn however was already biting his lip from the pain . The baby is still inexperienced at sucking so he felt a bit of pain whenever the eldest sucked his nipples . 

Alonzo at the side narrowed his eyes and clicked his tongue bin regret . He should have sucked the milk last time . 

Whenever he sucked Xinn's nipple , he didn't squeezed his whole chest to get the milk out and just plays on his nipple and suck but now ... Seeing this scene . 

Alonzo subconsciously gulped his saliva . What does it feel like to drink his female's milk? 

Xinn slowly sat up in a lotus position and carried Shawn gently in his arms and lap before summoning a yogurt from his space.  

He beckoned to Alonzo to feed him yogurt . Alonzo immediately received the yogurt and opened it before feeding Xinn slowly. Xinn smacked his lips and tastes the yogurt .

He saw from the book before that yogurts are good for lactating mothers , but he didn't expect that he have to eat this because he is breastfeeding.  

Shawn slowly got the hang of sucking , he even changed the rythm like a little expert . Xinn sighed in relief when the pain gradually subsided . Once little Shawn burped , he put him down and lifted up Valen to start breastfeeding him.  

Xinn opened his mouth and Alonzo automatically fed him yogurt . When it's now Valen's turn , the pain on his other nipple started . Xinn almost cried out because Valen bit his nipple with his toothless gums. 

" Oh ... ##$# , it hurts! " 

This Valen , little snake! 

Alonzo patted Xinn's back in comfort . Thinking to himself , don't worry darling , once it's my turn , I would give you pleasure than pain . 

Xinn tearfully pointed at Caelan.  Alonzo carried Caelan and brought him to Xinn's lap. Xinn had difficulty holding two babies at the same time , but he have to get used to this . 

Xinn now breast feeds two babies at the same time , what a quick growth . Xinn bit his lips and thought . 

This is so uncomfortable . Alonzo crawled behind Xinn's back and let his tired wife to lean on him while he breastfeed . He then scoop out a yogurt and feed Xinn spoon by spoon . 

" You want more? " Alonzo asked . 

Xinn nodded and summoned another yogurt.  Alonzo then fed Xinn while Xinn is feeding their babies.  

Xinn turned to Alonzo and begged. " How can I stop your sperm from swimming to my ovary? I think I'm going to get pregnant again soon. Wuwu , i don't want this torture anymore , Alonzo . " 

Alonzo felt a pang of hurt for his wife and immediately coaxed him with a kiss on the forehead.  " You will get used to giving birth one day , darling.  I will endure the hardships with you.  " 

Xinn cursed within his mind and felt tired.  

Xinn pulled away the heads of the two Beastmen but Valen and Caelan won't let go of his nipple.  

" W-what happened? Why are they not letting go? " 

Alonzo pursed his lips.  " Snakelets suck more milk from their female father than female babies do.  " 

Xinn felt like his head was stabbed by a sword like bolt of lightning when he heard this

---

Xinn fell asleep and rested his head behind him. Alonzo supported Xinn's arms which are now losing force and supported it lest the babies head fall down unto the mattress . 

Only after a few more munites passed did Valen and Caelan finally let go and burped . Alonzo slowly layed Xinn's head on his lap . He then took out Valen from Xinn's arms before putting him beside Shawn , he then did the same thing to Caelan . 

Alonzo sighed then carefully lifted up his female and hugged him . 

Darling , I'm so proud of you . You've worked hard. 

14