Chapter 44
555 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[ Author: Uggh , my head hurts a lot , I'm hurrying up to finish this so I could continue my other neglected baby stories.  ] 

-- Sixth Month , 11 , 1245 --- 

Sixth Month 10 , 1245 , that's the birthday of the triplets.  They would become a month old baby every 10th of the month , and once 16 months passed , they would become one year old babies. 

Xinn , the next day didn't forget to take note of their babies' birthday . He took the picture they took yesterday and put it in the frame . 

The one who held the camera last time was mostly the free handed Alonzo . Fortunately , Alonzo had already learned how to use the camera , because if not , they wouldn't be able to document such precious event . 

Last night , it was like a torture . Xinn touched his aching chest and almost cried again . Imagine having three babies sucking your milk . He doesn't even know that he has one.  

Right now , his nipples started to crack.  They are red and swollen and although he enjoyed it at the middle , he also have these thoughts that he might not be able to provide milk for the three babies who almost sucked him dry last night .

Fortunately , his recovery is fast and his body began producing big amounts of milk suitable for the needs of his triplets.  

Xinn lied within his husband's arms while Alonzo patted his back comforting his wounded heart. However , this Alonzo is also eyeing his nipple so Xinn shivered again . 

" Darling , how about you also let me try ? " 

Xinn immediately turned his back to him and hugged Shawn into his embrace.  

" Darling , won't you let me try it? " 

" Later! " 

It is still aching , shit. 

" Ok " Alonzo smiled then slid his hands into his wife's clothes.  

Xinn whimpered at Alonzo's movements which made him to leak out milk from his nipple despite not being sucked.  Alonzo slowly massaged his breast , squeezing at the same time.  

Xinn sighed , Alonzo must have just wanted to help him produce more milk by squeezing him. What is he ? A cow? 

But honesty , Alonzo's molestation and massage feels quite good . 

In reality , the size of the breast does not really mater when it comes to breastfeeding , as women's chest were mostly filled with fat.  His chest isn't really big , he doesn't have the type of bulky body with large pectoral muscles.

He is slender , and slimmed waist , his chest was originally very flat , but ever since he gave birth , his chest started growing bit of fats . His orioles also started turning red and pinkish , they turned softer , even softer than how bl omega characters' nipples in Manhwa look like.  

Shawn suddenly opened his eyes revealing a pair of glowing golden eyes with the absence of slit iris. Xinn stared back at the baby then smiled gently . 

The baby seems to percieve the joy in his parents' face and also smiled with his toothless gums . Xinn's heart was immediately pierced by cupid as he adored the baby.  

Xinn extended his forefinger . Shawn then unstably waved his hands and caught Xinn's finger before putting it in his mouth.  Fortunately , Xinn's finger is clean. Xinn subconsciously rubbed Shawn's gums then smiled as he took out his finger . 

Xinn lifted the helm of his clothes and started breastfeeding the little one . Xinn closed his eyes and patted Shawn's butt which is covered with a diaper.  

When Shawn finished drinking his fill , the two other babies also started crying for Xinn to be breastfeed.  Xinn removed Alonzo's arms around his waist and crawled between Valen and Caelan as he breastfeed them at the side time . 

Alonzo stood and carried the eldest as he slowly put him in the crib.  When he peeked at his wife , he felt guilty . He worked so hard for their children yet he couldn't even do anything to lessen his burden . 

Alonzo turned to the sleeping Shawn then slowly pushed the crib back and fort gently to lull him to sleep . 

The two of them didn't get to sleep peacefully last night because Xinn kept on feeding the newly born babies . By this time , he knows how tired his wife was just by looking at his eye bags.  

Once Xinn finished breastfeeding , Alonzo immediately went forward to carry Valen and put them one by one inside their own cribs . 

Once the three babies finally sleep . Alonzo sat down beside his wife and brought Xinn's weary face within his embrace. 

" Do you want me to lull you to sleep too? " 

Xinn groaned then yawned drowsily . Alonzo pulled Xinn and let the female to sit on his lap before hugging him as he pushed his head to rest on his shoulder . They are hugging in a koala hug position as Alonzo patted Xinn's back.  

Xinn's eyelashes trembled from the comfort and snuggled within his embrace before finally falling asleep.  Alonzo also yawned and fell asleep hugging Xinn while leaning on the back of side of the crib. 

Time passed and Alonzo changed position, they layed down on the bed then properly took a rest , taking this opportunity to sleep before the triplets wake up and disturb them again.  

Babies sleep are long , by the time the couple woke up , the triplets are still asleep . Xinn and Alonzo immediately cleaned up the house and started arranging for the babies' things . 

They still don't plan on coming back to the bedroom because there's no burning stove in there.  Alonzo picked up the eggshells left behind and dumped the liquid outside before wiping them.  

Xinn picked up the clothes from the cart and went inside the bathroom to wash them. It didn't take long for him to finish washing their clothes and immediately hang them on the clotheline before walking back to the living room to boil the baby bottles and nipples to sanitize them. 

Xinn slumped his body on the sofa and started pumping his nipple to fill the baby bottles . Once he filled one bottle , he closed it and put it on the coffee table before touching his aching chest which have been squeezed dry by him . 

He ate some food first that are good for lactating mothers before opening another baby bottle and filled it with his milk . 

Alonzo then kept the eggshells in a box and pushed it under the bed . He then walked to the kitchen and started cooking chicken soup for them.  

Alonzo arrived in the living room with a tray of food.  Alonzo looked across him and saw his female still busy pumping his chest with an awkward expression. 

" Darling , let's eat . " Alonzo invited.  

Xinn closed the bottle and nodded . He put the three baby bottles aside and took out his own bowl of food.  After they ate their breakfast , Xinn ordered Alonzo to massage his head.  

Alonzo sat down on the bed mattress as Xinn rested his head on his lap . Xinn summoned his phone and Bluetooth speaker and started playing a slow jazz music . 

Slowly , a soothing , calm music resonated in the quiet winter cave . Alonzo's tensed muscles also relaxed and Xinn's nerves also relaxed when they heard the music. 

Xinn's voice rang out while the music resounded in the background.  " It's so tiring , I couldn't believe I have to take care of babies like this for a very long time . " 

Alonzo massaged his temple up to his scalp . He then calmly answered ." I didn't expect for them to be born in a human form . In our tribe , most females still don't give birth to human baby forms , it seems that because there are abundant with spiritual energy. They are born like that in advance.  " 

Alonzo pinched Xinn's cheeks as he continued.  " When my mother gave birth to me and my siblings , most of my siblings were born in a snake form inside the egg and I was the only one who was born in my human form.  "

" They raised us for a moment then threw us away once our snake form grew around several more inches . It's rare to see simultaneous babies in a human form . " 

" And because we were immediately threwn out after growing a little bit , most of us grew to develop cold personalities in the wilderness. I was a bit more lucky to stay by my parent's side for a longer time . "

" When it was finally my turn to be thrown away , I readied my self and slithered away from the tribe . " 

" I met countless dangers along my way here and even fought with several ancient beasts whenever I passed by mountains.  " 

" And because no one could restrain me I swallowed everything that blocks my path and grew to become that big . When I arrived at this cave , it was winter . The number of preys at that time was so scarce so I was forced to hibernate and lower my metabolism to save food and energy ." 

" I am quite surprised to see Valen and Caelan both born in a human form . I'm proud of you , darling.  " 

Xinn cupped the hands that are cupping his cheeks and a smile bloomed upon the weary faced female . " Of course , we did everything that are best for the babies and nothing more.  " 

Then Xinn made his expression serious . " But once Valen and Caelan grow up , I don't want to throw them away to fend for themselves.  " 

Alonzo's face expressed his shock.  

Xinn raised his face and looked at Alonzo . " I don't want them to suffer just like how you suffered . I don't want them to be lonely just like how you felt during your younger days . " 

Xinn put around his hands around the back of Alonzo's head and slightly pushed him down to kiss the corner of his lips , and said . " I want them to feel motherly love , until they are full of them.  " 

" Spoil them and let them feel how a female father showers them affection unlike their predecessor's parents before . " 

" Instead of letting them learn how to hunt just relying on their predecessor's memory.  I want BOTH of us , to teach them how to fight . Not just our baby Beastmen , but also our female baby , Shawn.  " 

" I don't want Shawn , to be raised as a reproductive machine for other Beastmen.  I also want him to be able to learn how to fight back , when he meets danger in the future.  " 

" We can never be always present within their life . " 

Hearing what Xinn said , Alonzo felt a pang of hurt , warmth , jealously , gratefulness , joy , sad and etc. 

Hurt , because he could remember all the moments where he despaired whenever he hunts in the wilderness . 

Warmth , because Xinn is present by his side. 

Jealousy , because his babies could experience such jealous inducing life with Xinn and him around . 

Gratefulness , because his Xinn remembers details of his life despite him only saying it for once or twice.  

Joy , because his wife doesn't want to let his female to experience the same experience he did at the same time because Xinn simply exists.  

Sad , because he didn't get to experience such affection in his younger days . 

And other complex emotions . 

Xinn put his fingers on his chin and thought to himself that he is becoming more and more feminine these days . 

Well ... He's basically the same as woman , with his reproductive system , he just possessed a dick.  

--- 

Their night that night fortunately became more breathable.  When the two of them were in the middle of their sleep . Alonzo was awakened by the cried of the three babies. 

He drowsily woke up then crawled to heat up the milk on the coffee table to the kitchen then hurriedly run back to the living room to feed the warm milk to the three babies . 

When Alonzo was thinking about how he could grow a pair of third and fourth arms to hold the baby bottle for the three of them. A black strand of energy suddenly floated and coiled around Caelan's baby bottle then was carefully inserted on the baby's mouth. 

Alonzo turned to see Xinn lying on his side with closed eyes but one of his hands were slightly lifted up , controlling the energy holding Caelan's baby bottle.  

It took Alonzo a while before being able to immitate what Xinn did , then happily crawled to Xinn's side while lifting hi forefinger and middle finger , controlling the golden strand of energy.  

Xinn opened his eyes , and was amused by this . 

13