Chapter 45
514 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

--- Sixth Month , 12 , 1245 ---- 

At Dawn , Xinn woke up to pump milk again on the bottle and put it over the cribs of the babies before going back to sleep . 

Alonzo yawned drowsily and hugged Xinn's body while pervertedly sliding his hands beneath his clothes to begin groping Xinn's body. He wanted to do it , but both of them are tired , so he could only regretfully step back . 

But they were in the middle of sleeping when the cave door was suddenly knocked . Alonzo stopped groping then groaned as he sat up and stared confusedly at the visitor. 

Xinn patted his waist and ordered him to check who it was . Alonzo stood up then opened the cave door , only to see Little Timothy. 

Timothy has now grown a little bit , and although he had become thinner than before , he is still cute as ever. 

" Good afternoon , Brother Alonzo. " Timothy greeted. 

Alonzo arc up his brows in greeting. " Hello there , Timothy. What's your business here? " 

Timothy was holding a rattan basket on his back while wearing a thick leather around his body as winter clothes . He immediately put down the basket and gave it to Alonzo . " Brother Alonzo , I'm here to deliver you some of delicious foods that are said to be nutritious to new female fathers . Our witch said to give it to you . " 

Alonzo nodded then recieved the basket. " Thank you , Do you want to warm up inside? I'll go brew you some milk. " 

Timothy shook his head. " No , I'll just go warm myself up within my friends , Sky's house. " 

Alonzo raised the corner of his lips. " Ok , I won't stop you from going to your female . " 

Timothy blushed then turned around. " Bye bye , Brother Alonzo , please send my how are you to Brother Xinn. " 

Alonzo crossed his arms as he hummed in response , he watched the little boy exiting the gate for a little while before picking up the basket and closed the cave door . When he went back to the living room . Xinn was already awake. 

Xinn pointed at the basket . " What's that? " 

Alonzo sat on the mattress then looked inside. Xinn also peaked inside and immediately smiled. " Avocadoes , It's my favorite fruit . " 

Alonzo arc up his brows. " You like avocadoes? " 

Xinn nodded. " I especially liked it when I added it with milk , ice and a bit of sugar. " 

Xinn pulled Alonzo to the kitchen . " Ok , slice them for me . I want to eat some . " 

Alonzo picked up the avocadoes inside the basket and washed them first before picking up a knife to start slicing. 

Xinn wanted to eat ice cream but he held it in as it's already cold outside . Xinn was the type of person who likes cold foods , he especially liked eating pineapple popsicles . 

He likes it whenever he bites a piece of ice in the popsicle and melt it in his mouth or gulp it down to cool his throat . 

He also liked shredded ice that is chocolate flavored with tapioca pearls mixed in it.

Xinn scooped out the flesh in it the avocado and took a taste . 

Hayss , so delicious .

Xinn scooped out all the flesh from the avocadoes and poured fresh milk over them before stirring it. 

When Alonzo took a taste from the fruit , he gave a thumbs up . His taste buds had long since changed because of Xinn's provocation about hi salty s*men. 

While they were in the middle of eating avocado . The babies cried again. Alonzo and Xinn simultaneously sent strands of energy expertly to coil around the baby bottle and insert them in their mouth . The cry sounds of babies immediately shut up , followed by sucking sounds and baby Gugu Gaga sounds . 

Xinn and Alonzo sighed , then they inavertently looked at each other. 

A few seconds later , the two foolish couple laughed out loud. 

Xinn and Alonzo quickly finished eating then went back to the living room to get the babies out of the crib to change diapers. 

Xinn covered his nose with a mask and awkwardly changed their diapers together with Alonzo. Alonzo was changing Caelan's diaper , and he almost wasted it because he doesn't know how to properly lift the baby's legs up . 

Seeing Alonzo's movements , Xinn's heart almost jumped to his throat . 

He immediately slapped the clumsy snake and told him to soften his movements. Alonzo furrowed his brows confusedly , he's already using the most weak movements he could do . 

Xinn pushed up new pajamas on Shawn and Valen then glared at his useless husband. " Go entertain these babies , I'll go change Caelan's"

Alonzo guiltily handed his space to Xinn and took over Xinn's space to amuse the babies. Surprisingly , he's quite good at doing it despite him just staring at the babies with his golden slit eyes . 

Shawn and Valen reached out their hands to cup Alonzo's cheeks as they stared at their father's eyes and then chuckled . 

Alonzo buried his heads on his babies' small hands then closed his eyes before opening them again. 

Just like this , whenever Alonzo closed and open his eyes , the babies' milky laughter rang out in the living room . 

Xinn stared at Alonzo's eyes with jealousy , his eye color is only black and simple . Unlike Alonzo's fancy eyes which could amuse the babies , he couldn't do that to the babies . 

Xinn put Caelan beside Valen , then joined at interacting with the babies. 

The two parents closed their eyes then surprised the triplets by covering their faces then surprised them with a 'boo ' . 

Xinn summoned rattle baby toys then started shaking them . He then handed it to Alonzo then took out a music box for kids . 

He slowly spin the pin behind the box then put it on top of his hand to let the three babies watch .

A few seconds later , a nursery rhyme rang out . 

" Twinkle , twinkle little star. " Xinn sang and when the music stops , he would also stop singing and spin the pin before singing again . 

The three babies' eyes were focused on the music box which has moving stars and dancing ballerina in it. 

Alonzo listened to Xinn's soft voice and fell asleep himself yet the babies were still awake. Xinn looked at his snake with surprised eyes. 

So .. 

Who's the real baby among the four of you? 

Xinn stared at his wide awake babies and chuckled . The babies also chuckled and waved their hands and kicked their legs to them . Xinn layed down Alonzo's head from his shoulder then mischevously lifted Shawn and let him sat on Alonzo's stomach while he assisted him . 

" Ok , Shawn , slap your dad . "

Shawn pointed at the father then looked back at Xinn with innocent eyes . Xinn nodded at him encouragely . Shawn put his fingers in his mouth then blinked his golden eyes at Alonzo. 

" Go on , baby. " 

" Ouh? Ooouuh? " Shawn pointed his wet fingers on Alonzo with his confused appearance. 

Xinn smiled then suddenly waved Shawn's wet hands on Alonzo's sleeping face. 

" Hahahahahahaha. " Xinn laughed then lifted up his female baby . 

Shawn was confused about why his female father was laughing but he also laughed along with his toothless gum. 

Xinn mobilized his spiritual energy and let Shawn float beside Alonzo before lifting up Caelan and Valen. 

Valen was more violent and bold than Shawn and slapped Alonzo's face with his fleshly little palms. 

" Aah Wah Wah bah " Valen cried out as he salivated. 

Xinn pulled up Valen's bib and wiped Valen's mouth before wrapping all of them with spiritual energy as they played on Alonzo's sleeping face. 

Xinn layed on top of Alonzo's body while the three babies floated behind him . The babies then watched as Xinn draw cat whiskers on each side of Alonso's cheeks. He also summoned a cat ear from the space and put it on top of Alonzo's face. 

Seeing the change of appearance upon their dad's face. The three babies laughed at Alonzo's ugly face . Xinn laughed along with them then took out the camera 

He turned his back and layed on his back on top of Alonzo's body . He changed the direction of the triplets who were floating then stretched out his hands. 

" Ok , babies!!! Say CHEESE!~ " 

*Click 

That time was frozen forever , Alonzo being played by his family members while being oblivious . What is stranger , is the babies in the picture where floating as if they were floating in space . 

And since his husband is still asleep . He brought his babies into his space and went to the forest to meet the felines he cought . 

The three babies floated behind while curiously watching the change in surroundings and temperature. 

And since it is warm inside the space , the two snake Beastmen became more energetic . 

Xinn went to the forest where his slave was recuperating , which is the snow bird . The snow bird was unaccustomed to the change of temperature but it still live. 

Xinn brought his babies to it and introduced his triplets to the snow bird . 

" Ok , Snowie , meet your young masters . " 

" Coo? " Snow bird looked at the floating triplets and was immediately attracted to the way they were 'flying' despite not having wings. 

Snow bird immediately thought they were of the same kind so it treated the three babies amicably . 

Xinn watching at the side nodded in satisfaction . He then patted it and said . " Once they grow up , let my female baby to mount you ok? " 

" Coo? " 

" Ok ok , since you can't understand just interact with Shawn more. " 

The babies seems to have become used to floating . They can also see the strange energy that Xinn was using and instinctively wanted to interact with it. 

Shawn's , Valen's and Caelan's spiritual core resonated and energies of varying colors suddenly appeared around their bodies . 

Valen and Caelan became green pythons then confusedly looked around with their snake heads . 

Xinn was attracted to their formation and gaped his mouth open . 

" Wow " 

Valen has a darker shade of green scales . Caelan has a lighter shade , and they are both of the same sizes. The two little snakes slithered mid-air and Xinn suddenly had an illusion that he was seeing two dragon cubs who can fly in the sky. 

" Oh my god, hubby should see this! " 

Xinn immediately picked up his phone and recorded it . 

The two little snake slithered mid air and surrounded the remaining human baby . 

Valen and Caelan stared at each other and suddenly slithered closer and coiled around each other like twin snakes . 

" Hiss " Valen - why has brother change into snake?

" Hiss " Caelan - why did brother change into a snake?

Shawn looked curiously at the two little snake and wanted to bring the snake's tail into his mouth . 

The two little snakes immediately fly away from the creepy Shawn who wanted to eat their tails . 

10