Chapter 46
490 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

--- Sixth Month , 12 , 1245 --- 

Shawn put his finger in his mouth in confusion as he stared at his two younger brother. 

" Awuu? " Shawn recognized the golden slit eyes in the two little snakes eyes . 

Shawn flew to the two little snake and pulled their tails . The snakes immediately hissed in panick . Little Shawn laughed at their expression and wanted to fly again towards them.  

This time , Xinn already stopped recording them . He took Shawn into his arms and went to the cinema with the floating snakes behind to watch Cinema . 

He chose a movie where a huge serpent could be seen and took a sit at the front to watch . Valen and Caelan looked around with their night vision then was attracted to the big screen at front . Xinn turned to them to shush . The triplets the immediately shut up when the sound of people conversations rang out . The four the watched the movie  with clear bright eyes . 

Alonzo on the other hand percieved the absence of his family members presence and immediately woke up . 

Then an artificial intelligence speaker at the coffee table rang out and told Alonzo to go to the bathroom to wash his face as per by the master's order . 

Alonzo was confused about why he should wash his face . 

Alonzo stood up then walked towards the bathroom . When we entered the bathroom , he looked at himself in the mirror and immediately noticed the whiskers drawn on his cheeks . He stared at himself in surprise because he unexpectedly looked like a beastman from a cat tribe . 

There are indeed some felines in the world that posses slit eyes like them . 

Alonzo immediately wiped his face and removed the cat head band over his head . 

When he couldn't sense his family members , he immediately concluded that they are probably inside that space that his god-like wife possessed . He turned to look at the blue portal at the side and decided to not enter . 

He remained in the cave and exited the cave t get some tools . He decided to build a room for the three babies , that way  , once the winter ends , they would be separated from them and he could also finally have a Good time with his wife . 

Alonzo slid his tongue over the roof of his teeth and smiled excitedly . Once his wife's wound completely healed , he would go in a rampage and mate with him for three whole WEEKS . 

Alonzo laughed evilly as he brought the wheelbarrow ito the cave . 

*Bang bang bang 

The sound of the cave being renovated . Xinn and the triplets remained in the  space for a whole 6 hours switching from movies to movies . 

They were originally watching some god-sized  aliens invading the earth , apocalypse or so whatsoever but the triplets does not want it so he  changed  to anime . 

Only then did the three shut up as they listened to  the japanese language they could not even understand . 

Xinn yawned and looked at the babies behind him . Valen and  Caelan had long since transformed  back to their human form and they are now completely naked . shawn in his arms is also already fast asleep . 

Xinn stood up and went to the floor where he could find diapers in and changed the diapers on his two beastmen , he also took out a long white cotton pajama and  put it on them . 

Xinn then exited the space with a Shawn in his arms  and two little beastmen floating behind him . 

When he exited the space he was immediately met when a loud sound in the cave . He confusedly  looked up and immediately expressed a shocked expression when he saw a  second floor over them . 

Xinn shouted " Hey , What are you doing there? "  

Alonzo lifted up the dust he collected and climb down from the stairs he made . 

" Room for our sons . " Alonzo answered then exited the cave with a trash full of debris and dust . 

Xinn put down his sons inside the crib and climb up the stairs . He was amazed to see the second floor that Alonzo made . Alonzo actually thought of this . 

When Alonzo came back , Xinn turned to  him and gave him a thumbs up . Alonzo crossed his arms and stared at his creation and thought some evil thoughts secretly . Xinn was oblivious of the real reason why Alonzo did this and is just delighted that their cave upgraded . 

Xinn immediately said . " Dear , i want to decorate this floor  . "

Alonzo smiled nonchalantly and nodded . " Go on " 

Xinn immediately pulled Alonzo into the space to enter the Homes Decoration Store . 

Xinn and Alonzo different styles of tles then decided  install a 30*30 cm soft blue and white puzzle mat . 

They also went to pick a half part Stars glowing in the dark ceiling wallpaper , a a half part sunny sky ceiling wallpaper . 

The same for the wallpaper , the theme were all half night and day . 

The two went back to the second floor and started installing the puzzle mat , ceiling wallpaper and wall paper . Alonzo was the one putting the ceiling wall paper , while Xinn was the one enjoying on assembling puzzle mats . 

Xinn disappeared again and put the whole shelf from the mall beside the wall full of stuff toys , toy cars ( he dicarded the Barbie dolls ) some safe toys for babies . 

He even installed a play pen with sliding at the side but he covered it with a barrier that will only open once they grow up enough to play in it . 

He also put some educational toys such as instruments like xylophone , piano , drums , ukelele and etc.  

There are several toys that are restricted to be played at their current age such as the small scooter , car and bycicle but Xinn is excited to let the triplets play them.  

Then his eyes landed to the trampoline and balls . 

Are they even safe to be played by the snakes ? 

Especially the balls ... Snakes have large mouth ... What if they would swallow them? 

Xinn's eyes immediately widened in realization but then relaxed when he thought that he'll always guard them , he would also install some monitors at the ceiling to see their behaviors . 

Xinn clapped his hands and looked at the renovated baby room . Although it is kinda not suitable for babies to be placed at the second floor , he knows that his babies are not ordinary babies . 

Xinn looked down and saw his three sleeping babies , he subconsciously smiled and hugged his sweaty husband . 

Alonzo wiped his face then pushed down Xinn to the floor to kiss him vigorously . 

Xinn moaned and chuckled at the pleasure . 

" Oh my god , hey!!! Fool! The babies will wake up . " 

Alonzo groaned them stared at his wife with unsatisfied expression . 

" I want to mate " 

Xinn smiled teasingly . " No " 

" I want it " 

" Haha , no " 

Alonzo's eyes landed on Xinn's chest . " I want to suck them.  " 

" No " 

Alonzo buried himself on Xinn's chest and whinned.  " Wife ... Let me~ " 

Xinn covered his twitching mouth . " You're still sweaty , and your mouth stinks . " 

Alonzo immediately shut up . " I haven't brushed my mouth yet . " 

" Yeah " 

Alonzo glared at Xinn aggrievedly . " I could mate with you even if you don't take a bath for a whole week . " 

Xinn immediately scrunched his face.  " Eeew , even if I love you , I won't mate with you if you have bacteria all over your body . Do you want us to die? " 

Alonzo's heart felt hurt . " Why can't you just go with my flow? I am just being romantic! " 

Xinn immediately shut up . " Hubby , are you mad? " 

" No " 

Xinn smiled and kissed Alonzo's lips before standing up . " Ok ... Let's flirt in the bathroom.  " 

Alonzo is still unsatisfied . Xinn said 'flirt' not 'make love' . 

When the two of them entered the room , Xinn just gave Alonzo a hand job and it's all done . 

Alonzo was so unsatisfied that he started expressing his dissatisfaction by stumping his feet with crossed arms . 

Xinn turned to look at him while drying his hair and commented.  " You don't look cute at all , don't give me that pouty lips . " 

Alonzo stared at Xinn with dumbfounded face.  " You said I'm cute before! "

Xinn rolled his eyes. " That was before. " 

Xinn bend down to look at his cute babies.  

Alonzo felt stuffy in his heart and stared at Xinn with grievances evident on his face.  

When it was time to sleep , Alonzo turned his back to Xinn and didn't hug him . Xinn was waiting for Alonzo to cuddle but he was given a back by Alonzo . 

Xinn stared at Alonzo's back then crawled over Alonzo's side , but Alonzo turned to his back again with pouty lips . 

Xinn sat up in shock . 

What's with this childish behavior? 

This perverted snake could actually do this? 

Xinn crawled over again , Alonzo was about to turn to his back when Xinn suddenly sat on his stomach . Alonzo immediately stop and blushed , clamping his legs together.  

" Giving me that face , are you not ashamed for our children? " 

Alonzo immediately pouted.  Xinn grinned then chuckled before hugging Alonzo . 

" Hahaha , ok , hubby , don't give me that cute face.  You're giving me excitements to my heart.  

Xinn laughed as he lifted the helm of his clothes and leaned forward to let the childish husband to play with it.  

" I'm tired so go enjoy yourself . " Xinn yawned then lied on his stomach on top of Alonzo . 

Alonzo immediately enveloped his female's nipples and started licking it . Xinn on top shivered then panted.  

" Why are you playing my nipples like that.  " 

Alonzo squeezed Xinn's chest and sucked it hungrily.  " I want to mark it. " 

Xinn gasped then inevitably moaned from pleasure.  

As expected of a h*rny snake , he couldn't do anything to stop him because he is also enjoying it.  

Xinn layed down on his back , Alonzo topped him . Xinn watched with shame as Alonzo squeezed his chest while playing with his nipples . 

He felt aroused , but he would be eaten whole if Alonzo notices . 

When they were in the middle of pleasuring themselves . They suddenly heard a wuwu sound . 

The two immediately looked at the cribs' direction and saw his female baby floating mid-air with black spiritual energy coating his body . 

Shawn's clear and pure eyes stared at them while sucking his thumb . 

Shawn waved his hand and smiled with his toothless gum . " Waaa , Wu buwa buwa . " 

What's with Shawn's language ... They couldn't understand that at all . 

Xinn immediately pushed Alonzo's head away with blushing face and pulled down his clothes . Alonzo didn't get angry and just stared at his floating baby with shocked heart . 

He almost had a heart attack back then . 

HOW COME THIS BABY LOOK SO GHOSTLY AMD CREEPY?!!!!!!! 

Alonzo shivered and hugged his arms . 

Xinn didn't feel that Shawn is creepy at all and instead clapped his hands and praised his female baby for being a genius being able to mobilize his spiritual energy.  

10